India-Forums

India-Forums.com Members Slam Book (Page 16)

p4prachi Senior Member
p4prachi
p4prachi

Posted: 13 October 2005 at 10:49am | IP Logged

Slam Book Questions:

Vital Stats:
Name/ID: Prachi/p4prachi

Ambition: computer software engineer

Languages Spoken: English and Hindi

Your favourite 

Movies: Kal ho na ho

Songs: aashiq banaaya, tera intezaar(rahul vaidya), kangna, incomplete, pehla nasha, chupke se lag jaa gale, aao na, addicted, stolen, remix n kyph songs n lots n lopts more, cant remember now....

Actors/Actresses: Vivek Oberoi (im MAD abt him, he's so cute!!!!!!!!), abhishek bachchan, SRK, iqbal khan.....

Television Shows: Remix, KYPH, KBC2, popkorn n many shows on mtv, [V] n zoom.......

Books: Princess diaries, sweet valley

Sports/Games: NOT INTERESTED

Food/Drink: Pizza, pasta, chinese, mexican......

Vacation Spots: Switzerland, Goa, Singapore.............

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing

talking n listening to music.........i breathe music, its like oxygen....

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? with all the ppl i love....yeah including my dog.... i would tell them 4 the last time how much they mean to me and spend the last moments laughing n talking with them.....

Describe your soul mate: a person who is very down to earth, honest, extremely caring and loving......this is most imp... if a person genuinely loves me, i dont want anything else.... he should be average in looks, status and studies..........he should love me the way angad loves kripa........ their relationship is THE dream relationship i would die to have

Are you more: (pick the closest one)
Outgoing or Shy: outgoing

Organized or Disorganized: Organized

Serious or Fun-loving: Fun loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: ?

Studious or carefree: CAREFREE.... absolutely one hundred percent!!!!!!!

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird? sarcastic and crazy

Do you believe in love? Why or why not? i believe in love one hundred percent....... i know love exists... love is beautiful..... its just magic.... someone who has found true love, has found...... true love!! but i think i will never find a person who cares for me so deeply that i forget everything around me...... i know love exists, but only in fantasy....
anyone here can pm me if they want to tell me something or change my opinion....... ill be gr8ful.... honestly

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?
i would bring back my guinea pig, brownie because i love her n miss her over any of my family members who r accompanying her..... believe me, she was... no, is, the sweetest creature u can hold in ur hands n stroke.. she used to look at me with big, black, beady eyes wen i used to cry....

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?
ANGAD KHANNA.... omigod, my age pls

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?
i wish i cud learn to take studies seriously

Edited by p4prachi - 13 October 2005 at 11:02am

-koiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-koiza-
-koiza-

Posted: 15 October 2005 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Slam Book Questions:

Vital Stats:
Name/ID: Koel Khan

Ambition: To be really really really rich,well im doin engineerin now but i would luv 2 be famous

Languages Spoken: English, HIndi ,Urdu

Your favourite…
Movies:AITRAAZ ,JISM, MPKK,K3G,KKHH,MSK,BUNTYBUBLI,NO ENTRY,WAQT ,KOI APP SA(Though i ve'nt seen it yet but i know it will be 1 of my favorites) n many more..

Songs: dilnashin(ABA),aadat(KOI APP SA)n so many more
Actors/Actresses: PRIYANKA CHOPRA followed by RANI MUKHERJI
not SRK but yes i like salman,john,hritick etc . I hate kim sharma n preity jhangiyani (i think dey should be BANNED)

Television Shows: Hindi: KUMKUM,MUM TUM AUR HUM,KASUATI,KAVYANJALI,KAHANI,KYUNKII,KTH,K STREET,JJKN,MEIN KKUSUM.

Books: BOOKS.....U KIDDIN ME?? LOL LOL

Sports/Games: NONE
Food/Drink: Indian, Chinese, I also love eating a lot of junkfood, N BURGERS OF COURSE

Vacation Spots:I would luv to go 2 paris.

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Visiting IF, and watching T.V.

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? I would spend as much time as possible with my family, do all da good things n watch all my fav dramas, for da last time

Describe your soul mate…Not able 2 know my self yet, still knowin...

Outgoing or Shy: Shy

Organized or Disorganized: Disorganized mostly, although I keep some stuff clean.

Serious or Fun-loving: I try 2 be fun lovin but im more on da serious side, which i wanna change.

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Both , at times im very positive n at times i lose hope very soon.

Studious or carefree: Not carefree,i do study n mostly get tensed by xams.
Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?
i try 2 make sensible jokes but dey mostly go silly
Do you believe in love? Why or why not? I dnt know wat luv is,i think i get attracted to ppl very soon but dis cant be luv?
If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why? My grandpa , i really miss him.

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?Not really but i would ve liked a character like jassi to exist in reality , it will be good fun 2 know a person like her.
If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be? I would luv myself 2 change frm a serious, moody person 2 a happy n jolly 1 , i hope it comes true.

lucky_lakshmi IF-Sizzlerz
lucky_lakshmi
lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 25 October 2005 at 6:33am | IP Logged
  • Vital Stats:

Name/ID: lucky_lakshmi

Ambition: want to be the best...EmbarrassedWink

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi,malayalam{a bitLOL},tamil{a bitLOL }

• Your favourite…

Movies: Black......

Songs: i like tons of songs....if asked all of a sudden, i have no specific answer

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan,  Amitabh Bachchan, Priety Zinta,Kajol

Television Shows: Kyunki...saas bhi kabhi bahu thi...i dun watch my shows..

Books: the entire Harry Potter Series, The Da Vinci Code, Coma,Fever,Lord of the rings{ok type book that is}.....and on and on....Thief LOrd,Inkheart....

Sports/Games: Cricket of course.i see only that...dun play ofcLOL

Food/Drink: Indian.....i am a vegetarian.

Vacation Spots: My india......Big smileproud of my country...Clap

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Reading.....coming to IF... Tongue
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...I would give a kiss to all in my family and would go to a restaurant to have a lavish n luxurious last supper...LOL
  • Describe your soul mate…have not thought abt that.....

• Are you more: (pick the closest one)

Outgoing or Shy: both in the right amt

Organized or Disorganized: both to some extend

Serious or Fun-loving: sometimes serious{rarely},sometimes fun-loving{almost all the time}

Optimistic or Pessimistic: i am proud that i am optimistic....mystica...u noe that...Wink

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird? almost all those....not sarcastic though.....i sometimes pull idiotic jokes..LOLonly i laugh.....no one else...CryLOL
  • Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...have not thought abot love deeply.....but i do believ in it...

• If there was one person you could bring back from the   dead, who would it be and why?...Albus dumbledore.....Embarrassed...lets be serious....i dun mean i dun want back dumbledore seriously...i reallly do...........i would like my grandpa back.....Cry
  • Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?... again Albus Dumbledore....Big smile

•  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...i like myself the way i am.....but i would be glad to remove my specs....to make myself have a lot more guts....to speak franky...not over frankly....

*maria* IF-Dazzler
*maria*
*maria*

Posted: 26 October 2005 at 8:56am | IP Logged
    Name/ID: Maria(the janitor)

Ambition: Lawyer,doctor or charted accountant

Languages Spoken: english,urdu,hindi,french,spanish and a bit of arabic
      Your favourite…

Movies: dont know

Songs: changes every second

Actors/Actresses: esha deol,john abraham, shahrukh khan and salman khan

Television Shows: eastenders, hollyoaks,kyunki, saarthi,kahin to hoga, kavyanjali, basically everything on star plus

Books: none

Sports/Games: netball, hockey,tennis,athlletics

Food/Drink: anything
    Vacation Spots: dubai or pakistan

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…sports

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...I would spend it with my family and friends in an amusement park

Describe your soul mate…someone who cares and loves me john abrahm body

Outgoing or Shy: both

Organized or Disorganized: organised

Serious or Fun-loving: fun-loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: dont know wot they mean
    Studious or carefree: dont know wot they mean

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...funy
      Do you believe in love? Why or why not?..dont know cos havent felt it

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...not sure
      Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...urrrrrrrrrrrr superman just kidding

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...nothing i like the way i am jokes urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr read my namaz as much as i can!!

well i think i have done a brilliant job!

Clap
sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 27 October 2005 at 12:19am | IP Logged

Slam Book Questions:

Vital Stats:
Name/ID:
My user id is sugar bun and my name is swati (friends call me zaara/hayaa)

Ambition: to be the world's best fashion designer, and make clothes people can ACTUALLY WEAR. rather than watch overstarved anorexic little sticks walking down the ramp in...
Languages Spoken: English (Elizabethan english when I'm in the mood for drama and melodrama), Hindi (typical filmi ishtyle!), Tamil (my tamil is APALLING!), Sanskrit (erm... takes a while to frame sentences), Kannada (just enough to tell the auto driver where to take me... lol! Plus a few of the choicest swear words and gaalis for good measure!) and a few words of Gujju...

Your favourite…
Movies:
ok... most SRK movies, main hoon na, kal ho naa ho
Songs: most veer-zaara and lucky songs: main yahaan hoon, yeh hum aa gaye hain kahaan, do pal, woh lamhe, lucky lips, sun zara and my ETERNAL favourite, the piano instrumental from titanic... makes me melt like pure ice under the scorching sahara sun... haaye... lol 

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan, John Abraham, Leo DiCaprio, Preity Zinta...
Television Shows: Kaisa ye pyar hai... jahaan angad/zaib... wahaan main...

Books: books are at the center of my existence... The Seer and The Sword (beautiful story), the Harry Potter series, The Da Vinci Code, Angels and Demons, Death on the Nile, And Then There Were None (absolutely awesome book!), Evil Under The Sun...
the list goes on...

Sports/Games: Basketball, swimming, water polo...
Food/Drink: North Indian - you know, all those tandoori things n gravies n YUM! Rajasthani food, plus the every-kid's-favourite variety called JUNK!

Vacation Spots: Egypt, Egypt and Egypt : because of my never dying fascination for and curiosity about Ancient Egyptian culture (no prizes 4 guessing that my secret wish is to be an Egyptologist... lol)... the mummies, obelisks, temples, scrolls...
New Zealand... the ultimate vacation spot!

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing: reading, dreaming, singing secretly when nobody's listening...  

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? 1. Dance in the rain... 2. Catch the fastest jet to Egypt with my family (though I doubt they'd want to come... you know, the heat and all) 3. eat all the stuff I wasn't allowed to... eat like there's no tomorrow... coz there IS going to be NO tomorrow...
Describe your soul mate: Handsome, romantic, caring, sweet, intelligent... basically the candlelight-dinner-variety plus... somebody who loves me but not obsessively. He should have a good sense of humour, should understand me and my views. Should agree to cook, clean and manage the kids once in a while... lol! Should look like Iqbal Khan with that awesome smile of his, plus dimples... should treat me like a hybrid cocktail of Cleopatra, Aishwarya Rai and Helen of Troy... He needn't have a fat pay packet if he can satisfy all these qualities...
I wouldn't mind living in an old hovel if my dream man treated me like a princess, loved me and pampered me...
i'm being totally reasonable right? It's a very short list... lol  

Outgoing or Shy:
 Shy... totally 

Organized or Disorganized: what do you think... when my room looks like it's been hit by a hurricane, tornado, earthquake, volcanic eruption and tsunami all at once?
Serious or Fun-loving: depends on my mood...
Optimistic or Pessimistic: Ok... I'm the kind of person that can recognise the silver lining in a dark cloud, but on the flip side I also make sure to point out that silver looks rather a lot like gray...
Studious or carefree: Carefree... didn't realise my boards were coming up until one week before D-Day! But hey... I did score well... Almost topped the class... lol

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird? A rare mixture of pessimistic cynicism, witty wisecracks, NV references and spontaneity... and what I can say is... people just LOVE it! 

Do you believe in love? Why or why not? At my age, what we consider love, is usually a short term hormal surge which just leaves you with heartbreak. I do believe that love, is a great thing, if not THE thing... I don't go for all that "love-makes-the-world-go-round" jazz... love to me is where you understand someone completely, are in tune with them, and find a bit of yourself in them, a bit of yourself that you probably CAN live without, but it WILL be difficult...
and as you'll see this definition applies to all kinds of love, parental love, romantic love, friendship... all sorts!
I believe in love because it's always nice to hope and be sue that one day when everything is looking down for you, there WILL be some special people and emotions that can make you feel on top of the world...

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why? CLEOPATRA... the eternal enigma ( to me and other Egypt fanatics)

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life? ZAIB/ANGAD and i'll be Kripa! 

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?  Maybe my shy nature and my terrible temper tantrums... I would like to change that...

Edited by sugar bun - 27 October 2005 at 1:47am
-Alina- IF-Rockerz
-Alina-
-Alina-

Posted: 27 October 2005 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Slam Book Questions:

Vital Stats:
Name/ID: ALINA /ALINA ZAIDI

Ambition:DOCTER

Languages Spoken: ENGLISH & URDU

Your favourite…
Movies: IT CHANGES TIME TO TIME.

Songs: IT CHANGES TIME TO TIME.
Actors/Actresses: SHARUKH & KAJOL.

Television Shows: KYPH

Books: JONY B. JONES

Sports/Games: BASKETBALL,CRICKET & FOOTBALL.

Food/Drink: ANY PAKISTANI STUFF ,CHINES
Vacation Spots: EGYPT ,IRAN,IRAQ.

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…
WATCHING T.V

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...I WILL DO ALL GOOD THINGS.
Describe your soul mate… SMART,COOL, GOOD SENSE OF HUMOUR & INTELLIGIANT.
Outgoing or Shy: SHY

Organized or Disorganized:ORGANIZED

Serious or Fun-loving: SOMEWHERE IN BETWEEN.

Optimistic or Pessimistic:SOMEWHERE IN BETWEEN.

Studious or carefree:STUDIOUS.

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... PLAIN

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...NO I DON'T BELIEVE BECAUSE I THINK IT IS FAKE, FALSE OR MAY BE UR IMAGINATION.

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...MY GRANDMA BECAUSE I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HER.

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...one) IQBAL KHAN(ANGAD)

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...
HIGH TEMPER.
Traveller Senior Member
Traveller
Traveller

Posted: 18 November 2005 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Vital Stats:
Name/ID: traveller

Ambition: Tp direct a movie Smile
Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, sindhi,tamil,kannada and a little of japanese

Your favourite…
Movies:well there are loads...the mummy ,mission impossible series and the titanic to name a few

Songs:numb by linking park for the present

Actors/Actresses: Tom cruise,Hugh jackman

Television Shows: friends,oprah winfrey show,kaun banega crorepati

Books: a kingdom of dreams,high tide ,harry potter

Sports/Games: badminton

Food/Drink:chinese and north indian

Vacation Spots:america ,venice,egypt...tho i havent been to any of them... Cry

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing....talking ,listening to music,playing dumb charades

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...i think with my family watching a nice movie
Describe your soul mate…A]i guess he should be talkative,good looking and humourous and most of all be honest
Outgoing or Shy: outgoing

Organized or Disorganized:disorganized

Serious or Fun-loving:keeps varying but more fun loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic:optimistic

Studious or carefree: Studious and carefree at times

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...i think it would be witty or sometimes just plain weird

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...i think i do believe in love ...but sometimes i doubt its existance coz i hardly find it long lasting..
If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?... erm..i cant really think of anyone at the moment

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...i think that would be robin hood or william darcy
If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...well it definetly would be being over sensitive to things
<*¤~*Neha*~¤*> Groupbie
<*¤~*Neha*~¤*>
<*¤~*Neha*~¤*>

Posted: 03 December 2005 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Vital Stats:   
Name/ID: Neha
Ambition: Actress/Singer
Languages Spoken: English, Urdu, Hindi, Punjabi, Pashtu, Finnish n lil Spanish!
Your favourite…    
Movies: Bunty Aur Bubbly, K2H2, HumTum, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Peter Pan, Sherk n lotsa cartoon onez...
Songs: 2 many....
Actors/Actresses: John, Hrithik, Arjun Rampal, Saif, Abhishek, Rani, Ash, Anjali, Kavya, Karan, Nandani, Armaan, Ganga n Jassi
Television Shows: Kavyanjaliiiii!!!!
Books: Harry Potter, The Magicians Nephew n sum otherz...
Sports/Games: football, basketball, badmintion, cricket, vollyball n baseball.
Food/Drink: junk food
Vacation Spots: Goa, Marutius, USA, Australia, Spain n Italy
Are you more: (pick the closest one):
Outgoing or Shy: outgoin
Organized or Disorganized: umm... both
Serious or Fun-loving: fun-luvin
Optimistic or Pessimistic: optimistic
Studious or carefree: both
Miscellaneous:   
Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing… watchin cartoons
If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ... man diz soundz scary dun wanna fink abt it...!!!
Describe your soul mate… no idea at da mo..
Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... i dunno i fink i've 2 ask sumbody...lolz
Do you believe in love? Why or why not?.. dunno az yet...
If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?.. ma granda! cuz a luv him alot!
Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?.. Tinker-Bell
If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?.. short tempa!

Go to top