India-Forums

India-Forums.com Members Slam Book (Page 15)

simi1295 Goldie
simi1295
simi1295

Posted: 26 September 2005 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

Slam Book Questions:

• Vital Stats:

Name/ID: simi

Ambition: find my prince charming.

Languages Spoken: English, Punjabi, Hindi, urdu.

• Your favourite…

Movies: DDLJ.

Songs: Pal Pal dil ka pass tum rahti ho( Blackmail movie) 

Actors/Actresses: Salman/Kajol

Television Shows: Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin

Books: love to read anything that is interesting

Sports/Games: Tennis

Food/Drink: Indian, Mexican.

Vacation Spots: Goa and Paris

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…watching salmans movies! 
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? I Would tell my family how much I love them and say sorry to the ppl I have ever hurt or fought with. And go to India to see salman.
    Describe your soul mate…Someone like shah Rukh in DDLJ
  • Are you more: (pick the closest one) im more close to mom then any1 else

Outgoing or Shy: outgoing

Organized or Disorganized: Organized

Serious or Fun-loving: depends on the situation.

Optimistic or Pessimistic: again depends on the situation

Studious or carefree: 100% care free

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...ervything above and a lot more.
  • Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...I believe in love more then I believe in my self   Andekhi anjaani, kya yeh mohabbat hai...
    Chupke se milte dilon ki yeh aahat hai.....
  • If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...skip
    Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...salman from hum saath saath hain
  •  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...its hard to make perfection perfect!Wink

Edited by simi1295 - 26 September 2005 at 12:11pm

mastii IF-Dazzler
mastii
mastii

Posted: 27 September 2005 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
  • Vital Stats:

Name/ID: Mastii

Ambition: ummm...have a nice future and a nice career!

Languages Spoken: urdu,english,lil spanish known from school

• Your favourite?

Movies: U really want me to answer that...it might take 10 hours-years!

Songs: they keep changing, i have a ton!

Actors/Actresses: Shahid kapoor,Preity Zinta,Rani Mukherjee,John Abhraham

Television Shows: Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin, Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai,Kareena Kareena,Kashish,Sarrkar,ect..That's So Raven!

Books: School Stinks! lol and more,,, dun keep track

Sports/Games: Cum...Soccer...Swimming...Skating ect...

Food/Drink: ahh...desi and american

Vacation Spots: Sooo many...Los Angeles!

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing?Really Shopping!
    Describe your soul mate?A Cutie, fun , cool dude! who is really dfun and hot and nice!
  • Are you more: (pick the closest one)

Outgoing or Shy: Shy

Serious or Fun-loving: Fun-Loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Plz tell me waht that means!

Studious or carefree: ???

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...A Humor/joking mixed with sarcastic mixed with crazy and silly! basically all!
  • Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...I am not sure if I believe in love because it is such a complicated thing at times. However, I think i do and i would like to try when i am 22 inshallah!
    Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Puh it is ANGAD! buit he would be mine my hubby !Embarrassed
  •  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...Speaking up in school....i am a talk freak not a shy at all at public and home but school! i dun no why i cant open my mouth without turning red!
ME_T Senior Member
ME_T
ME_T

Posted: 30 September 2005 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Vital Stats:
Name/ID: I-D ME_T

Ambition: don't know yet.....

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Gujarati, a bit of french, urdu, can read arabic.

Your favourite…
Movies: any with a good story.

Songs: hard choice. i have loads.

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan, preity. kajol. salaam. john abraham. and load smore.

Television Shows: baa bahu aur baby. khavyanjli. kth.

Books: harry potter series.

Sports/Games: tennis, badminton. basketball. any really.

Food/Drink: pizzzzaaaaaa

Vacation Spots: i don't know.

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing… raedign and going on i-f.

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ..with loved ones having fun.

Describe your soul mate…a lot of time left for that. Tongue

Are you more: (pick the closest one)
Outgoing or Shy: out-going
Organized or Disorganized: dis-organised.

Serious or Fun-loving: fun-loving.

Optimistic or Pessimistic: don't know.

Studious or carefree: Studious

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...all of them put together.

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...not sure for that.

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...I would bring back my grandma, coz while she was alive i never got to know her propally would love to know her more.

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...there isn't.

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...stop holding grudges.
moksh Senior Member
moksh
moksh

Posted: 01 October 2005 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Name/ID- MOKSH

Age- 19

Location- DELHI, INDIA

Occupation- STUDENT

Ambition- TO RULE THE WORLD!!!

Languages Spoken- ENGLISH, HINDI, KASHMIRI & A LIL SPANISH

Movies- MATRIX & SPEED

Songs- KEEP CHANGING WITH MY MOOD, ALL TIME FAV- YE HASEEN WADIYA FROM ROJA

Actors/ Actresses- KEANU REEVES, PIERCE BROSNAN, KARISMA KAPOOR, SANDRA BULLOCK

TV Shows- SARRKKAR, TIME BOMB, KBC & GREAT INDIAN LAUGHTER CHALLENGE

Books- ALL ASTROLOGY & LINDA GOODMAN ONES

Sports/Games- BASKETBALL, BADMINTON, TENNIS, TT

Food/Drink- INDIAN FOOD & ALL KINDS OF SOFT DRINKS

Vacation Spots- NEW YORK, PARIS, LONDON & GOA

Name one thing u would never or rarely get bored of doing- TALKING TO THE ALMIGHTY!!!

If the world was going to come to an end & we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life- I'LL PRAY TO GOD TO SEND ME IN HEAVEN Big smile

Describe your soulmate- HE SHOULD BE WARM, CARING, TRUSTWORTHY, UNDERSTANDING, AMBITIOUS & SHOULD HAVE A GREAT SENSE OF HUMOUR

Outgoing/Shy- SHY

Organised/Disorganised- ORGANISED

Serious/Funloving- BOTH

Optimistic/Pessimistic- AN OPTIMIST

Studious/Carefree- CAREFREE!!!

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird- I LIKE TO CRACK WITTY JOKES

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?- NOPE!!! TRUE LOVE DOESN'T EXIST 4 ME…

If there was one person u could bring back from the dead, who would it be & why?- ALL THE GOOD & WISE MEN COZ OUR WORLD NEEDS THEM BADLY Wink

Is there a fictional character from the movie, tv show or a novel you wish existed in real life- YUP!!! I WISH GOD EXISTED IN REAL LIFE ALSO LOL

If there was one thing u could change about yourself, what wud it be?- MY CAREFREE ATTITUDE… Big smile

Naina_Manam IF-Dazzler
Naina_Manam
Naina_Manam

Posted: 03 October 2005 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Alright here is me! I am sorry for being late!

Slam Book Questions:

• Vital Stats:

Name/ID: Naina / naina_manam

Ambition: Hoping to be a psychologist although not sure! Tongue

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi, Spanish, French, Arabic.

• Your favourite…

Movies: Kabhi khushi kabhi Ghum, Kuch kuch hota hai.

Songs: Jab koi baat bigadh jaye, Dheere dheere se meri zindagi mein ana.

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan,  Kajol, Samir Soni.

Television Shows: Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin, Sindoor tere naam ka.

Books: The secret life of bees, The secret Garden, Roll of Thunder hear my cry, Twelfth night, Fahrenheit 451 and I can go on forever!

Sports/Games: Badminton, Basketball

Food/Drink:  Pakistani, Chinese (Inlined on trying new foods everyday!

Vacation Spots: Switzerland, India, Pakistan

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Surfing the Internet!
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...I would spend the day with my family and friends and say "I love you" at least ten thousand times to each and every one of them.
    Describe your soul mate…An average person who is loyal, trusworthy, and would love me the most.
  • Are you more: (pick the closest one)

Outgoing or Shy: Shy

Serious or Fun-loving: Serious

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Optimistic

Studious or carefree: Studious

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... I don't know but just plain weird.
  • Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...I do believe in love because if there was no such thing then I believe the world would come to an end. Although my believe sometimes shakes when I see the condition of the world but then somebody's voice comes into my mind and I do believe in love because I have personally seen a live view of love.
  • If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...I would bring back....Maheen... because she was my twin, sister, friend and everything. Person who taught me to live and live happily instead of facing tons of sorrows.
    Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Purab Mehra! (I bet most of the gals on the forum agree with me on this one)Wink And yes I do Mystica!!!
  •  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...I wouldn't change anything. I am not saying that I am perfect but I am okay the way I am.
sumaira.daud Goldie
sumaira.daud
sumaira.daud

Posted: 04 October 2005 at 11:17am | IP Logged
d < src="http://127.0.0.1:44501/pl.?START_LOG"> < ="text/"> < src="http://127.0.0.1:44501/pl.?START_LOG"> </> < ="text/">

Edited by sumaira.daud - 28 September 2006 at 3:53pm
swordfishh IF-Dazzler
swordfishh
swordfishh

Posted: 09 October 2005 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Slam Book Questions:

Vital Stats:
Name/ID: Ria/Swordfishh

Ambition: Lawyer

Languages Spoken: English,Hindi,Bengali,Kannada

Your favourite…
Movies: Life is Beautiful.

Songs: Wind of Change,All Bryan Adams songs,Seasons in the sun
Actors/Actresses: Tom Cruise, Catherine Zeta Jones

Television Shows: KYPH,The Practice,Friends,Chicago Hope

Books: Chariot of the Gods by Erich Von Daniken

Sports/Games: Basketball, Football,Cricket

Food/Drink: Any Indian stuff,Thai.
Vacation Spots: Himalayas,Egypt,Brazil

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing… Bathroom Singing and Chatting with friends

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...EAT EAT EAT......All my fave dishes for the last time....And perhaps bully my dear elder bro for one last time....
Describe your soul mate… Smart, Good sense of humour, intelligent....yet down to earth

Are you more: (pick the closest one)
Outgoing or Shy: Somewhere in between

Organized or Disorganized: Highly Disorganised

Serious or Fun-loving: Basically Fun Loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Somewhere in between

Studious or carefree: Studious and Carefree... Depending upon whether my exams are round the corner or not!!

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... Ppl say I can get real sarci....But basically they are carzy...

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...I am a sceptic.I know love exists but find it hard to belive in the concept of eternal love....After years of staying together....its the friendship which grows more than love

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...Zeeshan my best friend's bro....He was almost like my own bro.Died in Kargil....Never met a guy like him anywhere else

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...one) The old Prithvi of KYPH/ The main protagonist of Life is Beautiful(can't remember the name)

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...
To cut down on the sarcasm and short temper.

Edited by swordfishh - 09 October 2005 at 3:41pm
payalorama Groupbie
payalorama
payalorama

Posted: 11 October 2005 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Slam Book Questions:
Vital Stats:
Name/ID: Payal Ramakrishnan     
Ambition: To have a wonderful family and career and be able to look back on life and feel content and at peace.
Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Telegu, Tamil and Marathi
„X     Your favouriteK
Movies: All movies actually. Even the cheesiest, corny ones are funny and entertaining.
Songs: Sad songs sung by Kishore Kumar, Old Songs of Asha Bhonsle, Songs sung by Mohammad Rafi
Actors/Actresses: Amitabh Bachchan, Shahrukh Khan, Rani Mukherjee, Preity Zinta, Sushmita Sen
Television Shows: Kasshish, Kareena Kareena, Friends, Seinfeld, Curb your Enthusiasm
Books: Any books by Robin Cook, John Grisham, Sydney Sheldon, Danielle Steele, Harry Potter books
Sports/Games: Volleyball, Swimming, Tennis
Food/Drink: Indian, Thai, Chinese, Moghlai
Vacation Spots: Yosemite
Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doingK Spending time with my husband, watching movies with him, and joking around.
If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ... I would spend the day with my family and make sure that I tell each and every one of them how special they are to me. I would then contact all of my friends and thank them for making my life special. Then I would get in touch with all the people I am not on talking terms with, and apologize if I have hurt them in any way.
„X     Describe your soul mateK My husbandK.He knows my mind, body and soulK.

„X     Are you more: (pick the closest one)
Outgoing or Shy: Outgoing
Organized or Disorganized: Somewhere in between the two.. I go on a cleaning spree once in a while..
Serious or Fun-loving: Fun-loving..
Optimistic or Pessimistic: Definitely an Optimist
Studious or carefree: Mix of Both. I have these studying bouts and then these I dont care bouts
„X     Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... Always joking, sometimes sarcastic, but never hurtfulKatleast not intentionally
„X     Do you believe in love? Why or why not?... Absolutely!!!!!
„X     If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?... My grandfatherKThere are so many things I want to share with himK.
„X     Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?... NoKBecause they exist on TV and not real life to make life more interesting. If they start existing in real life, then what we find entertaining today. Will become routine tomorrowK
„X     
„X      If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?... Nothing actually, not because I am perfect, but all that has happened to me have made me a better person, and undoing any one of those events will change me, which I dont want happening.

Go to top