Name/ID: sweet honey/mavish

Ambition: to be a doctor

Languages Spoken: English, spanish, french, urdu, punjabi

Your favourite…
Movies: nee n nikki

Songs: it depends

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan,zayed khan , amrita roa, sushmita sen

Television Shows: kaisa yeh pyar hai and kavyanjali

Books: the entire Harry Potter Series,and the lord of the rings series.

Sports/Games: tennis

Food/Drink: it depends

Vacation Spots: paris,maurituas

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing:singing

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ..i would spend it havin fun with my family

Describe your soul mate…A handsome man. who would love me no matter what and always turst me.

Are you more: (pick the closest one)
Outgoing or Shy: outgoing

Organized or Disorganized: Organized

Serious or Fun-loving: both

Optimistic or Pessimistic: both

Studious or carefree: both

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...umm well it depends

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...i believ in luv cuz it can happen anytime anywhere in the world.

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...I would bring back Beethoven so that I could just listen to him play a symphony.

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...umm dun know

was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...Speaking without thinking! I normally just blab things out whateva cumz in ma head

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet honey thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Vital Stats:

Your favourite…

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ..i would spend it havin fun with my family

Describe your soul mate…A handsome man. who would love me no matter what and always turst me.

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...umm well it depends

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...i believ in luv cuz it can happen anytime anywhere in the world.

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...I would bring back Beethoven so that I could just listen to him play a symphony.

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...umm dun know

was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...Speaking without thinking! I normally just blab things out whateva cumz in ma head
sweet honey thumbnail
Vital Stats:

Your favourite…

guddusoni thumbnail
Name/ID: Guddusoni

Ambition: to be a Business women or industrial engineer

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Kacchi (type of sindhi)and bit of spanish and telugu

Your favourite…
Movies: All of shahrukh khan movies, including No Entry, Maine Pyaar Kiya, and old movies like Naseeb, Do Chor, Parwarish, Amar Akbar Anthony, and all oldies.

Songs: currently Right Here Right Now from Bluffmaster, and soft romantic songs like Zara Zara !!

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Salman Khan, Kajol, Rani Mukherjee,

Television Shows: Kyuki saas bhi, Kittu sab Janti hai, Friends, Zack and Cody show, cartoons like Tom n Jerry, Scooby doooooooo.......

Books: Harry Potter Series, Friends and Fortune, Sweet Valley High Series, Memoirs of Geisha, Black boy, The Great Gatsby, Night, mystery books and alot of em.......

Sports/Games: Cricket, Basketball, Soccer, board games like Monopoly n Life

Food/Drink: Indian, Chinese, I mostly love South Indian food like Dosa and Idli's, n i drink only Water and Orange Juice..

Vacation Spots: India, NY, and would love to visit Hawaii n London

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing… Reading, playing video games and watchin TV

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...I would spend my day with my family and friends in our house and would remember all the gud and bad times we have been thru and be thankful to eachother for supporting and also forgiving eachother for mistakes we have made..

Describe your soul mate…ofcourse,, A handsome guy who looks like shahrukh, hehe , who understand the partner, who has gud sense of humor, has a loving, kind and sincere nature, trustworthy...... and who would love me alottttttttt

Outgoing or Shy: Shy

Organized or Disorganized: Inbetween

Serious or Fun-loving: Fun loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Optimistic

Studious or carefree: Inbetween... if near exam then more Studious

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... humor, sometimes jus sarcastic...

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...I do believe in love but not love at first sight. i believe in love because its built up of Trust, Compromise, Understanding your mates Emotion, and Happiness..and thats wat everyone needs..

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...I would bring back My Grandpa, Granny and Aunt who i ave never seen... Just heard stories frm my parents..

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Shamita Shetty's character as Sonia in Zeher because its the most powerful character who can get down to things real quick and is a very brave character

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?... My mean jokes or comments on people .. it hurt them sometimes and thats wat i wanna control it.. and i want to stop living in the past...wich im trying to......:)

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?... my mean jokes or comments on people wich reallie hurt them and also living with the past.. i m controlling to live more with the past than present
Swastika thumbnail
Vital Stats:    

Name/ID: Urmi/Swastika

Ambition: to be successful in all spheres of life.

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Bengali
Your favourite...

Movies: Saathiya, Black, Hum Tum, Kal ho na ho, Mr. And Mrs. Iyer

Songs: Mora Saiyyan – Fuzon, Mere Mehboob qayamat hogi, Pal Pal dil ke paas, What can I do to make you love me, Avril Lavigne

Actors/Actresses: John Abraham, Hrithik, Aamir, Rani

Television Shows: Friends, OC, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa

Books: Gone with the wind, The child of the holocaust, To Sir with Love, The Unconquered, Pride and Prejudice, Harry Potter series…

Sports/Games: Ya, right….
Food/Drink: Golgappa, chocolates, cakes, shorshe maach :-p

Vacation Spots: Goa (haven't been there but want to)

Are you more: (pick the closest one):

Outgoing or Shy: Outgoing (but shy at times)

Serious or Fun-loving: Fun-loving but serious regarding my priorities.

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Pessimistic :-(

Studious or carefree: Studious

Miscellaneous:

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing... Talking to my friends

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ... I'll spend the day with my family and friends

Describe your soul mate... Someone attractive, intelligent, loving, caring, the ne who'll treat me as the best thing that happened to him! ;-)

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... witty/sarcastic

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?... I do believe in love because it exists. Yes it does.

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?... Maybe Subhash Chandra bose… our country is in dire need of such great men!

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?... Yes! The list is too long Armando Mendoza, Angad, William Darcy, Rhett Butler, Adi from saathiya

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?... I get over involved with things.
aromi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

• Vital Stats:

Name/ID: Harpy

Ambition: to be a scientist....freelience journalist(whichever pays me more)

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Bengali,

Your favourite…

Movies: At the moment its Dhoom. 😊

Songs: thoda sa pyar,ajeeb daastan,aap ki kashish,jhalak

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan,Abhishek Bacchan,Kajol,Rani Mukherjee

Television Shows: Kasautii Zindagii Kay,Kahiin to hoga(till may 05)

Books: the entire Harry Potter Series,Merchant of Venice,David Copperfield,Oliver Twist,Romeo and Juliet !

Sports/Games: Baseball,Tabletennis!

Food/Drink: Indian, Chinese,

Vacation Spots: Switzerland, Shimla

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Reading Harry Potter! 
    If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...Iwould spend it with my family and friends in an amusement park ,Chaupati,essel world,in front of tv..
    Describe your soul mate…when i'll get one i'll inform!!!
  • Are you more: (pick the closest one)

Serious or Fun-loving: Serious

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...weirdly carzy and witty
    Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...Never happened so can't tell
    If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...My uncle...i loved him a lot
    Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Hermione Granger
  • If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...My figure..i'm too fat!!!.
khushbu_rawal thumbnail
Vital Stats:
Name/ID: khushbu

Ambition: software engineer and to be a very famous person

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, gujarati

Your favourite…
Movies:ishq vishk,kalyug,page 3,etc
Songs:   many r there

Actors/Actresses: abhishiek,salu,karan,rani,kareena,amrita rao.etc

Television Shows: kyph,sath rahega always,indian idol,fg,kasam se.

Books: i rarley read books

Sports/Games: Badminton

Food/Drink: coffee,indian food only

Vacation Spots: goa,kodaikanal

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…                hanging around with my friends........

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? with parents and my three best frnds

Describe your soul mate… loving,caring,most imp having trust and understanding

Organized or Disorganized: organised!

Serious or Fun-loving: Fun loving

Studious or carefree: carefree

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird? crazy joking

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?   ya.love is life yaar

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why? my grandparents.

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life? kashish of kth so i can get sujal(rajeev)

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be? i trust on ppl very soon i want to change this cause i get betrayed by them later
sabz_m thumbnail
Vital Stats:
Name/ID: Sara / Sabz_m

Ambition: To build my own 5 Star Hotel

Languages Spoken: English,Urdu, French, German

Your favourite…
Movies: K3g, khnh, saathiya, kkhh, dosti, and loads more...too many to mention here.

Songs: dnt hav 1 fav song but ...tera mere pyar - kumar sanu, all Rdb songs.

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Kajol, Priety Zinta, Vivek Oberoi, Saif Ali Khan , Zayed Khan

Television Shows: KA, KZK, Hollyoaks, Tum Kahan Hum Kahan, Kahin Toh hoga

Books: not realy into books, havent read one in a while lol

Sports/Games: Cricket, Tennis.

Food/Drink: Desi food/ Fanta Orange

Vacation Spots: Switzerland, Dubai, Rome

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing: That would be txtin my friends on my mobile lol

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...I would spend it with my family and close friends.

Describe your soul mate: Some1 who understands me and cares for me. Also some1 who I can talk to about anythin and everythin.

Outgoing or Shy: Outgoin

Organized or Disorganized: Disorganised

Serious or Fun-loving: Both

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Depends on the situation i can b both.

Studious or carefree: Studious i think!!!

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic: Its all those things really, dnt hav 1 style.

Do you believe in love? Why or why not? Of course i believe in love between partners, husband and wife, brothers and sisters, and parents. u believe in love more once u've found that special person and i hav 😃

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?..hmm well its not possible to bring back some1...so no1

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Kavya Nanda

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?..hmm...mayb speak more about how i feel rather than keepin feelings in. i guess.
sapnokirani24 thumbnail

• Vital Stats:

Name/ID: Pooja

Ambition: doctor...pediatrician

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Spanish, Gujrati

Your favourite…

Movies: hmm i have a lot but i really love kal ho na ho 😊

Songs: oh god tooo many!!

Actors/Actresses: Hrthik, Saif, Zayed, SRK, Abhishek, Rani, Preity

Television Shows: FG, II, KYPH, Greys Anatomy, Full House..... i love them all 😛

Books: not a big reader but i like the gossip girls

Sports/Games: Volleyball, Basketball and Pool (billyards)

Food/Drink: Indian, Mexican, Italian

Vacation Spots: Australia, Europe, California

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…chatting online, watching TV, relaxing and eating 😆 (im soo lazy)
    If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...i would spend it with my family n friends who i really care about. If i knew it was my last day i would live it to the fullest forget my past and all the regrets which i may have and enjoy my last day as much as  i can
    Describe your soul mate…idk exactly but he must be sweet, good personality, caring, honest, cute😳, and knows how to be himself
  • Are you more: (pick the closest one)

Outgoing or Shy: in between them both

Serious or Fun-loving: Fun-loving

Studious or carefree: Studious but it depends on the situation

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...its humor/joking with a bit of silly and crazyy 😆
    Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...yes b/c love is something that is indescribeable in words but the feeling u get explains it all
    If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...idk
    Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Kshitij from Kusum and Pratvi from KYPH 😳
  • If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...umm stop trusting ppl so easily..thats my weakness.... and maybe my figure 😳
deep321 thumbnail
      Vital Stats:

Name/ID:Deep321

Ambition: to be a scientist

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Bengali,spanish,japanese,chinese,korean,gujrati,french,germa n.

Your favourite…

Movies: Dhoom,dus.

Songs: aap ki kashish,jalak en aja,Dhoom,bluff master,sabsa bada rupyaa.

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan,Abhishek Bacchan.
    Television Shows: Hum paanch,Lavanya.
    Books: the entire Harry Potter Series,Merchant of Venice,David Copperfield,Oliver Twist,dragon rider.

Sports/Games: Baseball,tennis!

Food/Drink: Indian, Chinese,

Vacation Spots: Switzerland, Shimla,france,japan,India,korea,china,la,las vegas.

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…listening to my I pod

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...I would spend it with my family and friends in an amusement park and spend all my money.
      Describe your soul mate…none

Organized or Disorganized: disorganized

Serious or Fun-loving: Fun-loving

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...weirdly carzy and witty
      Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...none
      If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...Adursh.
      Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Harry Potter
      If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...My writing.