India-Forums

India-Forums.com Members Slam Book (Page 14)

cRaZyGrL192 Senior Member
cRaZyGrL192
cRaZyGrL192

Posted: 19 September 2005 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Vital Stats:
Name/ID: Hitasha

Ambition: well im only 13 but i wanted 2 be a lawyer since i waz 5!

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, bengali,punjabi,urdu

Your favourite…
Movies:there r 2 many!!

Songs:again there r way 2 many!!but here is 1 i really like, my dil goes mmmmm!

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, John Abraham,Abhishak Bachchan, Kajol, Priety Zinta,Rani

Television Shows: KYPH,F-G

Books: i dont like reading that much!

Sports/Games:im not really a sports kinda grl but i like basketbal.
Food/Drink:ofcourse our desi food,Thai food,Italian

Vacation Spots: Paris

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…visting da IF,nd talking on da phone.
If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life?   i would be with my family nd friendz!just have a blast and spend all of my money!

Describe your soul mate… im 1, havnt really thought of a soul mate!

Are you more: (pick the closest one)
Outgoing or Shy: outgoing
Organized or Disorganized: disorganized

Serious or Fun-loving: fun-loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: optimistic

Studious or carefree: both

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... i dunno i cant describe my style of humor in 1 word!im like a mixture of all these words

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?... yes i do!i believe love is everywhere

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?... i wud bring my grandother who passed awat last year.i miss here so much!wen she waz here it waz like i had 2 mothers 1 2 discipline me nd da other 2 spoil me.my grandmother waz alwayz there for me no matter wat.i miss dat soo much.

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...KYPH
If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be... there is 2 much stuff Confused

Edited by cRaZyGrL192 - 19 September 2005 at 7:54pm

Sweetz Goldie
Sweetz
Sweetz

Posted: 19 September 2005 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

• Vital Stats:

Name/ID:Sweetz

Ambition: To be successful (in what?) i dunno

Languages Spoken: urdu/hindi.. english

• Your favourite…

Movies: Kal ho na hoooo, humtum

Songs: a lot.. seriously to many to name...

Actors/Actresses: preity, shahrukh,shahid, saif

Television Shows: Fame Gurukul.. Kusum, Tumhari Disha

Books: a lot.. The DiVinci Code, Birth of Venus

Sports/Games: umm hmm... i dunno

Food/Drink: biryani.. pastas...italian...umm chinese.... love thai food

Vacation Spots: Pakiland lol.. i wanna go to Europe and Australia

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing… sleeping and talking
    If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ... with my family and friends....
    Describe your soul mate…Funny, Mast, Understanding, talk a tive, adventerous, risk-taker
  • Are you more: (pick the closest one)

Outgoing or Shy: Outgoing

Organized or Disorganized: Disorganized

Serious or Fun-loving: Fun- loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: opti

Studious or carefree: carefree

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... ahh humour/joking and plain weird at times

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...its juss attachment ill believe it wen it happens

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...my nani.. cuz.. i miss her

• Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life? ...nop
 If there were one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be? ...nothing  this is my life.. my destiny my fate.. n i say let it be... what happens is for the better.. now n always!
Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 20 September 2005 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
  • Vital Stats:

Name/ID: Rumi

Ambition: To complete Ph.D one day and may be to become a writer

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Bengali

• Your favourite…

Movies: Bengali: Pather Panchali ,Nimantran, Unishe   April.

Hindi: Abhimaan, Umrao Jaan, Pakeeza, Izazaat.

English: Gone with the wind, Benhur, Helen Of Troy( not Troy, i.,e. the not the new one), Sound Of Music, Wait Until Dark.( There are many more in all these languages.......)

Songs: All songs which are good to listen.!

Actors/Actresses: Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan, Ajay Devgan, Nasiruddin Shah, Manoj Bajpai, Meena Kumari, Rekha, Sridevi, Madhuri, Kajol, Rani

Television Shows: Not a regular TV watcher. JJKN,FG, Indian Idol, A Mouthful Of Sky (past), Sea Hawks( past)

Books: Short stories of O. Henry, all stories of Rabindranath, Shei Samay, Maitreya Jatak, Anna Karenina, and numerous books.

Sports/Games: used to be a swimmer.

Food/Drink: Bengali Food , chinese.

Vacation Spots: Mountains and Jungles.

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Reading books and singing songs.
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? I will meet a particular person in the world ,there is a person in this world whom i would want to meet for the last time before dying. i know that person would also like to meet me before dying.( don't ask me the name of that person. only we, two know that.)Describe your soul mate… He is tall ,fair,  smart, not necessarily very handsome, but looks smart. he understands me and my choices, he depends upon me a lot and he bears all my madnesses with a lot of patience. he loves me madly.( He is my husband.Embarrassed)

Outgoing or Shy: outgoing.

Organized or Disorganized: organised.

Serious or Fun-loving: Sometimes serious  and sometimes funloving.

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Optimistic.

Studious or carefree: Studious.

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... mixture of witty and sarcastic.
  • Do you believe in love? Why or why not.. off course i believe in love, because in am in love and love changed my life and me a lot.
  • If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...Rabindranath Tagore because for me he is my God.
    Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?..Mogambo.... heheh... joking.... ummmm.....Armaan Suri.
  •  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?... Nothing...... i would be myself only.

Edited by Rumi - 20 September 2005 at 1:24pm
Ms.Chandni IF-Rockerz
Ms.Chandni
Ms.Chandni

Posted: 20 September 2005 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Name/ID Johal real name Chandni Johal

Ambition:        Lawyer

Languages Spoken English, Punjabi, French ( only in skool)

Your favourite…Movies: Veer-Zaara, Hum Tum, Bunty aru Babli,… And lots more

Songs:   lots….

Actors/Actresses SRK, Arshad Warsi, suniel shetty , Saif Ali khan, Iqbal Khan,Amit sareen Abhishek Bachchan, Rani ,mukerjee, pretty Zinta, kajol , Esha Deol , Racha Goradia and Aashka Goradia more ….

Television Shows: kkusum, Kaisa ye pyar hai, Kareena Kareena , Reth

Books: I don't like to read

Sports/Games: basketball

Food/Drink: I luv coke and my favorite food is pizza,fries, chinies food and Indian food

Vacation Spots: Australia, Switzerland, India

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing:?
computer, MSN and talking on da phone

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ... with my family and friends

Describe your soul mate… someone dat is carring , and who understands me

Outgoing or Shy: Shy

Organized or Disorganized: in da middle

Serious or Fun-loving: Fun-loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: dont no

slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird? I gues witty, sarcastic,

Do you believe in love? Why or why not? Yes I always belived in love

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?... my great grama

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life? ... Angad and kshitij lol

If there were one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be? ...
My weight lol hehehe LOL

sanaqureshi Goldie
sanaqureshi
sanaqureshi

Posted: 21 September 2005 at 6:42am | IP Logged
NAME: SANA QURESHI.

OCCUPATION:STUDENT AND AM FINALLY IN M LAST YEAR OF OLEVELS I.E CLASS 11TH.

AMBITION:TO DO MBA OR SOMETHING IN COMPUTERS AND U NEVER KNOW I MAY BECOME A LAWYER? WHO KNOWS THEIR DESTINY YAAR? ITS ALL IN GODS HANDS.

LANGUAGES:URDU, AND MAINLY PUSHTO AND ENGLISH.

FAV MOVIES:BNB AND DDLJ,DHOOM,MAIN HOO NAA.

SONGS:SONGS CHANGE BUT NOW DAYS ITS DIL DE DIYA AI SAYAD YAHI TO PYAR ,DEEDAR DE,JEEEYEN TO JEEYEN KAISE, BIN TERE SANAM AND MOST OF RAJ KAPOORS OLD SONGS.

ACTOR/ACTRESS:OK... NOW COMES A LONG LIST...MMM..LETS SEE..FIRST AND FOREMOST GAURI PRDHAN TEJWANI,HITEN TEJWANJI,ALL DA 3 FAMOUS BACHANS,RANI(SINCE 7 YEARS),PREITY, JHON AND I DONT REMEMBER ANY MORE.

Tv PROGRAAM:KYUNKI..,OPRAH,KOFFEE WITH KARAN

BOOKS:HARRY PUTAR SERIES,OVERKILL,TRICK OR TREAT.AND I DONT KNOW...

SPORTS:SWIMMING,RUNNING,VOLLEYBALL,BADMINGTON..AND DA LIST GOES ON.

NAME ONE TING U WOULD NEVER GET BORED OF?
NETT!!!,SONGS DANCING(UNLESS I GET TIRED.)

FOOD:BIRYANI!! I AM A VERY BIG FAN OF BIRYANI..

VACATION SPOTS: SYDNEY!!

IF TE WORLD WAS GOING TO END....?
I WOULD SPEND THE LAST DAY WITHOUT SLEEPING AND JUST PRAYING TO GOD TO FORGIE ALL MY SINS AUR MUJHE JANNAT NASEEB KAR DE!!(AHMEEN)

UR SOUL MATE: GOT TO BE SOME1 BETTER THAN ALL!! BUT NOT TO CUT OR ELSE GIRLS WILL GO AFTER HIM!!

R U MORE:

OUTGOING/SHY? S AT FIRST BAND THAN OUTGOING.

ORGANISED/DISORGANISED: SOMETIMES ORGANISED AND SOMETIMES DIS ORGANISED.

SERIOUS/FUNLOVING:FUNLOVING.

Optimistic or Pessimistic: OHH I DONT KNOW!

Studious or carefree: MOST OF THE TIME CARFREE BUT SOMETIMES STUDIOUS.

slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?SILLY LAME AND SOMETIMES CRAZY.

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?
Yes I always belived in love.

Tongue Smile If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...
MMM.. ANSH!!! LOL JUST KIDDING! I THINK THE PERSON I WOULD BRING BACK IS THE MATHEMETICIAN WHO INVENTED A SUBJECT CALLED MATHS AND THAN KILL HIM MYSELF.ITS NOT THAT I AM WEAK AT MATHS BUT I HATE MATH!!

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life? ...
YES I WISH NANDINI LIVED.

If there were one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?
MY HEIGHT TO BE 4 INCHES MORE I.E 5'8.
ash.attitude IF-Rockerz
ash.attitude
ash.attitude

Posted: 21 September 2005 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Vital Stats:

Name/ID: Aishwarya

Ambition: to become a dentist

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Tulu and Arabic(jus a little)

• Your favourite…

Movies: veer-zaara,kuch kuch hota hai,  dil chata hai, lagaan

A walk to remember, save the last dance

Songs: i got a lotta songs..it chnages wit time and those old ones remian my fav still..so ye..but now..the present track:AapneBanaya Aapne
aagar tum miljao..and aap ki kashish..and many more too

Actors/Actresses: John abraham, SRK, and my iqbal khan is above all..hehe

Television Shows: kyph, frends, Apprentice, seinfeld, everybody loves reymond and sometimes i watch the CSI

Books: way too many books in school..so totally burned out! rite now..its my chem..physics booksTongue.

Sports/Games: sports is my life..i use to do tracks..not nomore! i love all sports..squash is my fav still..but i love them all!.

Food/Drink: North Indian, Italian and thai

Vacation Spots: my washroom..hehe kidding..dubai is the best place..paris is fyne..i wanna visit zurich. and ofcourse..one day..i wanna go ard the whole of india..havnt actually seen india at all..like rajasthan..kerala..and umm all those places..goa is beautiful tho!

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…the computer..MSN and I-F
    If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? the last day of my life wud be the best day of my life..i wud wake up early in the morning and run away from my home and do all the crazy thngs in the world..i wud go on all sorts of adventures! slap bush! and drive the ambulance like they usually do..hehe tht snot crazy nuff..i wud take guns and shootin in the air to see how it is..and slap everyone and cliumb moutainz..hehe kk..gettin carried away..then wen its like sumwhere mid noon..i wud come back home and spend it wit my entireeeeeeee family..and die wit them in thier lapSmile

• Describe your soul mate… havnt really thot abt him..but ye..he sud understand me and not have a temper tht i do..hehe..she sud pamper me and ummmmm listen to my bakwaas 24/7..and cook for me ..and clean the house also :GRIN:..then he'll pass my test..hehe

Outgoing or Shy: very outgoing

Organized or Disorganized: DISorganised.

Serious or Fun-loving: usually fun-loving..but can get serious sumtimes

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Optimistic and pessi..it depends on the situation

Studious or carefree: CAREFREE..omg..i need to change!

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... joking in a witty and sarcastic way which kinda is a slapstcik to the recieving end and wen they r hurt..i feel silly! then i get all crazy to make them happy and turn out to be a plain weirdo..i tlk before i think..so i turn out to be all
  • Do you believe in love? Why or why not.. no comments!
  • If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...from the death..umm my mom's sister..she didnt deserve death tht early
    Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?.. angad from kyph and sid from kusum..but above all..tht chracter from a walk to remember

•  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?... i m happy...but still..i wud not wanna procastinate as muhc..which is a lot and learn wat seriousness is all about since sumtimes i tend to take thngs a lil too lightly!

Edited by attitude.ash - 21 September 2005 at 11:42pm
Misty Senior Member
Misty
Misty

Posted: 24 September 2005 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Slam Book Questions:

Vital Stats:
Name/ID : Misty

Ambition: To be a good Human being

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi and Punjabi

Your favourite…
Movies: At the moment its Parineeta

Songs: they keep changing!

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol, Priety Zinta

Television Shows: Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin, The Apprentice, America Top next Model

Books:The Da Vinci Code, Papillon, Gone With the Wind, The Eden Garden by Oscar Wild, Kalil Gibran's The Prophet

Sports/Games: Cricket (once in a while)

Food/Drink: Indian, Chinese and Italian

Vacation Spots: Goa, Agra

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Reading!

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...I would spend it with my family and friends.

Describe your soul mate…An average looking man who is intelligent, caring and most of all one who understands and loves me.

Organized or Disorganized: Organized

Serious or Fun-loving: Serious

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Pessimistic

Studious or carefree: Studious

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...A cross between sarcastic and just plain weird.

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...I am not sure if I believe in love because it is such a complicated thing at times but I know it is there, thats why we love being with family, friends, and our loved ones.

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...No one, I dont like to go against the nature.

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Sujal

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...I'm a very humble and easy going person. I would like to be more strong and asertive, so that people wont take me for a ride

samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 26 September 2005 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Slam Book Questions:

Vital Stats:
Name/ID: Samie/sam

Ambition: to travel the world

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, urdu, and Arabic, French, a little German and a little Punjabi

Your favourite…
Movies: Main Hoon Na

Songs: they keep changing!

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Paresh Rawal / Kajol, Priety Zinta

Television Shows: Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin, Kkusum, YMLH, KYPH, Corranation Street, Eastenders

Books: Daddy by Design, Some Harry Potter

Sports/Games: Basket ball (once in a while)

Food/Drink: Indian, Mexican, Arabic

Vacation Spots: Australia

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Reading!

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...I would spend it with my family and friends in an amusement park (might as well have fun before I die)

Describe your soul mate…a gorg tall guy who is sensitive n has a great personality n a gr8 sense of humour

Organized or Disorganized: Organized

Serious or Fun-loving: Serious

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Pessimistic (actually pragmatic)

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...A cross between sarcastic and just plain weird.

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...yes i am a gr8 believer in love n think there is some1 4 every1

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...my dadz dad as i would have wanted 2 know him as he seemed a respected n hounrable guy

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Ashmit Malhotra b4 he became a gujral he was everything i looked 4 in a guy lol

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...@ the moment my life!!!!!!!!!! which i am workin on LOL

Go to top