India-Forums

India-Forums.com Members Slam Book (Page 12)

sharanb IF-Dazzler
sharanb
sharanb

Posted: 20 August 2005 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Slam Book Questions:

Vital Stats:
Name/ID: sharanb

Ambition: become a laywer
Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, french, punjabi, spanish(a little)

Your favourite…
Movies: kal ho naa ho (anything with srk)

Actors/Actresses: srk, sak, ash, Kajol, Priety Zinta

Television Shows: punk'd, kk
Books: realistic thrillers
Sports/Games: hockey

Food/Drink: Indian,western
Vacation Spots: bc

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…reading

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ... I would spend it with my family and freinds at home watching old home movies

Describe your soul mate…A someone whom is caring, understanding.. one who loves and respects me. (it would'nt hurt if he is tall)

Are you more: (pick the closest one)
Outgoing or Shy: Shy initailly.. need time to get comfortable..

Organized or Disorganized: Somewhere in between the two.. I go on a cleaning spree once in a while..

Serious or Fun-loving: Fun-loving..

Optimistic or Pessimistic: dont no

Studious or carefree: Carefree, sometime I wonder how I passed my last test

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...I guess witty, sarcastic,

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...I have always believed in love..

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?... i dont no i'd have to think about that 

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be? i would luv to be taller i'm so short

Edited by sharanb - 20 August 2005 at 8:26pm

amreen1409 IF-Dazzler
amreen1409
amreen1409

Posted: 21 August 2005 at 2:06am | IP Logged
  • Vital Stats:

Name/ID: Amreen (amreen1409)

Ambition: Either a doctor/actuary

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, and Urdu

• Your favourite…

Movies: Too Many to List... (some includes: Awaara Pagal Deewana, Hera Pheri, Munna Bhai MBBS, Mughal-e-Azam, Maine Pyar Kia, Kal ho na ho)

Songs: they keep changing! but currently its Do Pal from Veer Zaara

Actors/Actresses: Amir Khan, Shah Rukh Khan,  Amitabh Bachchan, Paresh Rawal / Kajol, Priety Zinta, Rani Mukherjee

Television Shows: Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin, Astitva

Books: Bend In the Road, A Message In a Bottle and all the books written by Nicholas Sparks.  Moreover, James Patterson's books.

Sports/Games: Batminton

Food/Drink: Indian, Chinese, Fast Food (Pizza, Fish Burger, Fries...)

Vacation Spots: Carrebian Islands, New Zealand & Swetziland

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Watching Movies
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life?   I would spend it with my family and tell them how much they mean to me and ask for their forgiveness if I ever went against them Smile
  • Describe your soul mate… Havent given much thought to this one...

• Are you more: (pick the closest one)

Outgoing or Shy: Shy

Organized or Disorganized: Disorganized

Serious or Fun-loving: Fun-loving (but ppl think i m more serious as i m shy)

Optimistic or Pessimistic: In the middle

Studious or carefree: Studious

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... Between sarcastic and just plain weird.
  • Do you believe in love? Why or why not?... Yes and No.  Yes in the sense that love is not only between a guy n a gurl but it is a bond between every relationship.. I love my parents, family, God, friends, teachers... and caring for others is a way of love. and No when we talk about gf n bf relationships in general as I see many people getting betrayed in such kind of play.
  • If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?... They would be too many people...
  • Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Purab from JJKN, Aman from KHNH, N all the heros of Nicholas Sparks novels.

•  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?... I would like to be more open and outgoing, I am very bad at expressing my feelings n wud like to change that about me sooo badly! Smile
myra1717 Senior Member
myra1717
myra1717

Posted: 21 August 2005 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
  • Vital Stats:

Name/ID: Myra

Ambition: Fashion designing !

Languages Spoken: English,Urdu,Punjabi, French

• Your favourite

Movies: Kal ho na ho, Fida, Veer-zaara, Munna bhai, Hum tum, Pearl harbour and the list could go on n on n on!

Songs: I love music so they keep changing rite now its Salaam-namaste, belly dancer and Nakhre from

(barsaat)

Actors/Actresses:Most well most of the male khans ( srk, salfali, amir) Priety Zinta, Paris Hilton, Amrita rao Urjun rampal and many more.

Television Shows: kahiin to hoga, Americas next top model,the OC, and the apprentice.

Books: The series of the unfortunate events.

Sports/Games: Batminton

Food/Drink: Indian, , Fries,pizza, burger and chinese

Vacation Spots: Paris and Newyork the  best fashion capitals of the world

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doingWatching t.v and hangign out with friends
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life?   I would spend it with my family and friends and just have fun!
    Describe your soul mateWow hard question umm.. i  would say a man that is just himself (sweet,sensitive,cute) and i person that can just hold my in their arms all day long.

Outgoing or Shy: well actually depends where i am and who im with.

Organized or Disorganized: Organized

Serious or Fun-loving: well i can be both it again depends on where i am and who im with.

Optimistic or Pessimistic: optimistic

Studious or carefree: both

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... its probably joking witty and silly well i guess even crazy at times LOL.

• Do you believe in love? Why or why not?... Yes i do belive in love because love just happenes it can just come and u can do anything about it.
  • If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?... Om puri he was a great actor.
    Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Harry potter it would be really cool if there were wizards n stuff like that.

•  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?... I would want to be more confident with my self n not be so shy infront of new people oh and take away my fear of talking infront of big crowds.

Edited by myra1717 - 21 August 2005 at 9:35pm
JinK IF-Rockerz
JinK
JinK

Posted: 22 August 2005 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

Slam Book Questions:

• Vital Stats:

Name/ID: Munaim

Ambition: to be an author

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Urdu, and smidgens of Arabic and French

• Your favourite…

Movies: Robots.

Songs: New ones keep on coming!

Actors/Actresses: I don't know...

Television Shows: Miilee, Kkavyanjali, Kyunki, Arthur!

Books: the entire Harry Potter Series, A Series of Unfortunate Events, Darren Shan .... and 500 more!

Sports/Games: Cricket, hockey

Food/Drink: Pizza, burgers at times, and drink is Ice Tea Peach... heavenly at times...
Vacation Spots: I want to go to ... um....Embarrassed

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Reading! Tongue
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? I would make everyone happy! And go to the movies and have fun!
  • Describe your soul mate…Maybe later... like 16 years later..

Outgoing or Shy: Shy

Serious or Fun-loving: Serious

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Pessimistic, but very optimistic recently!

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...A cross between sarcastic and just plain weird.
  • Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...Maybe later...
  • If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...I would bring back ... oh...I don't know...
  • Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Miilee!
  •  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...Being too much of a pushover. And I plan to change it as well!Wink
Cuhrazy.Anisha IF-Dazzler
Cuhrazy.Anisha
Cuhrazy.Anisha

Posted: 24 August 2005 at 10:28am | IP Logged

*vital stats:

Name/ID: Anisha khanna

Ambition: havnt decided yet maybe i'll do hotel management or mass communication or maybe a criminal lawyer or maybe i'll do mba lets see wat the future holds for me

language spoken: hindi, english, also sanskritLOL& li'l bit of punjabi

*YOUR FAVOURATE:

Movies : munna bhai,evil dead 1&2 ,baby's day out ,omen, childs play, home alone,angoor,dude where's my car. the ring, kaante, dus,hum tum, and many more

songs: many songs im crazy abt  dance n music i love playing the guitar

Actor/Actress: ayub khan, sanjay dutt, zayed khan, abhishek bachchan, zayed khan, ally khan and ejaz khan and bipasha basu n priyanka chopra n juhi

television shows: remix,kasshish ,dil kya chahta hai, lizuie mcguire,   bluff master, rooh,aahat,and all cartoons like alladin duck tales goofy n all

books: im not much into reading but still i like reading auto india

sports/games: pool,squash,golf,snooker

food/drinks: chinese,thai,and blue jwel crush in drinks and i love ice creams my fav is hot choco fudge and ferroe roshoe is my fav chocolate

vacation spot : florida,algeria,dubai and mauritius are my fav holiday destinations and in india i love kanha kisli and pench

for shopping i love dubai n paris n sometimes herdon whereas in india mumbai n delhi

*NAME ONE THING YOU WOULD NEVER OR RARELY GET BORED OF DOING:  shopping n dancing n partying n ofcourse my lovely sleep

* IF THE WORLD WAS GOING TO COME TO AN END& WE ALL WERE GOING TO DIE TOMORROW,HOW WOULD U SPEND THE LAST DAY OF UR LIFE :  well i dont want to die unmarried so i will marryBig smileLOL

* DESCRIBE UR SOUL MATE: well my mr.perfect will be caring& loving  he should be fun loving with a great sense of humour he should wear good shoes and good clothes and should be romantic deep in his heartHeart....

* ARE YOU MORE (PICK THE CLOSEST ONE):

OUTGOING OR SHY: outgoing

SERIOUS OR FUN LOVING: fun loving

OPTIMISTIC OR PESSIMISTIC:  optimistic

STUDIOUS OR CARE FREE : care free

* IS UR STYLE OF HUMOUR/JOKING WITTY SACARSTIC, SLAP STICK SILLY, CRAZY OR JUST PLAIN WIERD: well i surely give witty replies and i do have a silly n crazy sense of humour

* DO U BELIEVE IN LOVE:  well i do believe in love because in my family my father n all my uncles have had love marriages n all r happily married so something like love surely exists

* IF THERE WAS 1 PERSON U COULD BRING BACK FROM THE DEAD, WHO WOULD IT BE & WHY? :  well havent thaught about it

*IS THERE A FICTIONAL CHARECTER FROM A MOVIE ,TV SHOE OR A NOVEL YOU WISH EXISTED IN REAL LIFE: the sarabhai family

* IF THERE WAS 1 THING YOU COULD CHANGE ABOUT YOURSELF, WHAT WOULD IT BE:  well im really very careless and wacked and i really think i should get a bit more serious abt my life

gk_09 Global Moderator
gk_09
gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 24 August 2005 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Name/ID:gk_09
Ambition: doctor
Languages Spoken: Punjabi, English, Hindi, French (<- only in skool Tongue )

Your favourite…
Movies: At the moment = bunty aur babli (coming up = Salaam Namaaste Big smile
Songs: ishq kabhi kario na, nach baliye, dus bhaane and lots mo
Actors/Actresses: shahid kapoor,bobby deol, lara dutta, priyanka chopra
Television Shows: KYUNKI SAAS BHI KABHI BAHU THI and JASSI JAISE KOI NAHI
Books: ....
Sports/Games: VoLLeYBaLL
Food/Drink: Indian and English
Vacation Spots:AUSTRALIA...lots mo places
Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing : cant think of anything
If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...I would spend it with my family and ones i love
Describe your soul mate…sum1 dat understands mi feeling and is willing 2 listen and care of mi Wink
Are you more: (pick the closest one)
Outgoing or Shy: outgoing
Serious or Fun-loving: Fun-loving
Optimistic or Pessimistic: Pessimistic (actually pragmatic)
Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...A cross between sarcastic and just plain weird.

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...i dsisnt realli think abu it...mayb
If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...mi gr8 grandpa...i wanna c him
Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...karan virani Big smile
If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...i noe im not perfect but i dunno wht i wud change abu mi self...i'll haf 2 think abu dat
vs21 IF-Dazzler
vs21
vs21

Posted: 25 August 2005 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

• Vital Stats:

Name/ID: ViBu

Location: .....In tha middle of noewhere...Some where in Texas...lol..

Ambition: ...To Become an Actress...or a Pro Tennis Player....or a Lawyer....

Languages Spoken: ...Um...EnGlish...Gujrathi....Hindi...and Some Spanish...

• Your favourite…

Movies: Veer Zaara, Munna Bhai, Legally Blonde, Aladin, Kal Ho Na Ho, Hum Tum, and a Lot More..

Songs: Dus Baahane, Kajra Re, and Agar Tum Mil Jao, at the moment..

Actors/Actresses: SRK, oF Course My HuBBy..Iqbal Khan...(jk)....umm Arjun Rampal, Rani Mukerjee, Priety, And Shilpa Shetty.

Television Shows: KYPH, KKUsm, YMLH, And JasSi..

Books: HaRRy PoTTerTongue

Sports/Games: Tennis, Basketball, BaseBall, Football, Hockey, and Games....hmm..Twister, Monoply, and many more....

Food/Drink:Umm...Indian....Italian...and COKE!!

Vacation Spots: Bermuda....and India

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing...Hmm...Talking...and Laughin..
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life?.....LivinG Life Tha FuLLest!!!
  • Describe your soul mate...Meri Sapno Ki RaJa!!...Hot...IntellIgent...Honest...and MUST HAVE A BIG HEARTT

Outgoing or Shy: OUTGOING..ALL THE WAY!

Organized or Disorganized: Umm..BoTh At Times

Serious or Fun-loving: FUN LUVING!!!

Optimistic or Pessimistic....OPTIMISTIC

Studious or carefree: CaReFree!!

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?
    Silly, LovEly, HumorUs, SaRCastc, CrAZy, Hyper, And A Dil Ki RanI!!!
  • Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...YAa All The Way....Love Is The MOst PowerFul Emotion....Therez SomeoNe Out There Thatz MAde For U!!!
  • If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?.....No One I Noe....Mabe....My ancestorz
    Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?.......Um SpONgeBoB Or HaRry PotTer!! 
  • If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?............................My WeIght!!!...heheBig smile

Edited by CraZyLiLMe21 - 26 August 2005 at 4:58pm
simrat91 IF-Dazzler
simrat91
simrat91

Posted: 26 August 2005 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

Vital Stats:/ID: Simrat

Ambition: 2 be a director or bussiness woman
Languages Spoken: english,punjabi,hindi, i understand bengali

Your favourite…
Movies: Hum Aapke Hain Kaun , Hungama, K3G, Main Hoon Na, Mujhse Shaadi Karogi

Songs: Everytime a new one comes out they change but i have a lot of favorites.

Actors/Actresses:Hrithik Roshan, Amitabh Bachan, John Abraham, Salman Khan, Chetan Hansraj, Iqbal Khan, Abhishek Bachan, Kajol, Rani Mukerji, Preity Zinta, Sushmita Sen, Jaya Bachan, Rekha, Esha Deol

Television Shows: Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai, Fame Gurukul, Kkusum ( sometimes)

Books:Harry Potter series, The Outsiders, Are you my mother?

Sports/Games:Basketball

Food/Drink: All kinds

Vacation Spots:Goa

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Annoying my sister LOL

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...I would spend it with my family and spend all my money

Describe your soul mate…Nice muscular body,waxed chest, blue, green, or hazel eyes, not 2 dark but not 2 light, and at least 6 feet or taller, nice smooth skin, and silky hair

Are you more:

Outgoing or Shy: It really depends

Organized or Disorganized:disorganized mostly

Serious or Fun-loving:Fun-loving

Optipistic or Pessimistic:Depends on the situation

Studious or carefree:In the middle

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird? All of the above

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...No not really cuz how can u love someone who is not ur mom, dad, grandma or sis or bro, i mean how could u pure heartedly luv someone who u have no relation with maybe i will when i find someone.

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?It would be my nani cuz i loved her more than any1 and i have been seeing her since i waz born i luv her sooo much and miss her and she waz the most saintly person i have ever seen. i could tell her anything. she loved me a lot.

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?... Of course Angad!

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...I am very short-tempered and when i loose my temper i tend 2 be quite mean and rude.

Go to top