India-Forums

India-Forums.com Members Slam Book (Page 11)

sweetrani_neha IF-Dazzler
sweetrani_neha
sweetrani_neha

Posted: 11 August 2005 at 8:27pm | IP Logged

Slam Book Questions:

• Vital Stats:

Name/ID: Neha (ID:sweetrani_neha)

Ambition: to be a doctor hopefully because i would like to make a difference in this world, even if it's in the slightest way possible... want to do something for children (perhaps open a children's hospital in india) as I'm very passionate about them

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Gujarati, and Spanish

• Your favourite…

Movies: My all time favorite movie is Kuch Kuch Hota Hai! I also love K3G, Kal Ho Na Ho, DDLG, and Hum Tum. Basically any movie that features SRK is a favTongue and other random Hindi movies...

Songs:  Hmmm I basically listen to only Hindi music... Bin Tere Sanam (original) is my alltime fav... also love the song Suraj Hua Maddham. Other songs I like are Suno Na Suno Na, Kore Kore Sapne, Tere Liye, Dus Bahaane, Thoda Sa Pyaar, Nachangeh Sari Raat, Saathiya~Hasti Rahe, and there are plenty more I can't think of at the moment.... 

Actors/Actresses: Bollywood~ definately Shah Rukh Khan!! Also i love Rani Mukherjee, Salman Khan, Saif Ali Khan, and Preity Zinta. As for non-bollywood, I'm in love with Rajeev Khandelwal!!Embarrassed

Television Shows: Kyunki is my fav.. also love Kahiin To Hoga. I like to keep up with JJKN, Time Bomb, and KZK as well. Though off-air now, Friends is one of my favs also (try to watch reruns whever I have the chance)

Books: A passion of mine! Lately I've been limited to only my school textbooksLOL but really enjoy reading Dean Koontz novels, my fav. of his being Life Expectancy. My all-time favorite novel is A Tale of Two Cities.

Sports/Games: Badminton and Cricket... occasionally like to play volleyball, basketball, and tennis.

Food/Drink: Gujarati or basically most Indian veggie dishes, and Italian.. Oh yes and my fav drink is strawberry milkshakeTongue

Vacation Spots: Either downtown Chicago (though not really a "vacation spot" but rather place to pass time for me) or my fav...India! Would love to go to Switzerland, Italy, France, and Spain one day.

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing… reading or coming online/I-F !
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? At least a quarter of my day with all my friends or other close ones but the rest would belong to my family... I can't explain in words what they mean to me... and of course I would pray to God at the very end of my life to thank him for bringing me into this world, giving me the greatest family and friends ever, and to give me these relations and all this love in another life.
  • Describe your soul mate… Whoever God destined for me... there's always a perfect image in my mind, but we all know humans aren't created to be flawless. But hmm my ideal soulmate would be.. (caution: bahut lambi list haiLOL)... one with a good sense of humor; a good listener; sweet and caring; trustworthy and loyal; intelligent; able to support me/our family; not quick-tempered or jealous; of course he has to have dreamy eyes; I prefer someone taller and older than me; and last but not least one who always keeps me happy and loves me for who I am! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
  • Are you more: (pick the closest one)

Outgoing or Shy: Shy in general but outgoing with close friends & family

Organized or Disorganized: Disorganized when it comes to my roomLOL but organized in all other matters

Serious or Fun-loving: Usually fun-loving but serious when the time calls for it

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Optimistic

Studious or carefree: Studious

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... witty and sarcastic, sometimes sillyLOL, and of course just a little crazyWink
  • Do you believe in love? Why or why not?... More than anything! Love comes in all different packages... I love my family, friends, and close onesSmile
  • If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?... I can't just pick one. Firstly, my grandfather... I lost him when I was only 3 but I can still remember sitting on his lap hearing stories and prayers and other wise things. Also my aunt (masi..mom's sister) and my eldest cousin Aman Bhaiyya... both mean the world to me and if only I could share my happiness and love with them today it would mean so much.Cry
  • Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?.. Sujal Garewal from KTH! He is so passionate, loving, expressive, intelligent, caring, and oh soo adorable.. ok hotEmbarrassed
  •  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?... Not sure.. I'm very much happy with the way I am despite my flaws... maybe my quick-temper... I think could do without thatWink

OK wow.. so that's me in briefWink...  if you've managed to read through all this, I admire your patience and hopefully I haven't made you very sleepyLOL

Edited by sweetrani_neha - 14 August 2005 at 4:28pm

A r y a n IF-Sizzlerz
A r y a n
A r y a n

Posted: 12 August 2005 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Slam Book Questions:

Vital Stats:

Name/ID:Aryan Sharma(ID:Aryan44422)

Ambition: To be a successful Doctor

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi,Urdu,German,French

Your favourite…

Movies:Kal ho na ho,Dus,K3G,KKHH,DDLJ

Songs: they keep changing but right now Aashiq banaya apne remix,Kaal Dhamaal,Tauba Tauba,Nassa Nassa,Cham se,Deedar De and Dus Bahaane

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan,Abhishek Bachan,Zayed Khan,Salman Khan / Diya Mirza, Priety Zinta and Natassha

Television Shows:Kkavyanjali,Kareena Kareena,Kumkum,Rabba Ishq na Hove,Reth,Tumhari Disha ,Piya ka ghar,Miilee

Books:Just the Harry Potter Series

Sports/Games:Basketball,Cricket

Food/Drink: Indian

Vacation Spots: Switzerland, Austria,India

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…IF

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...I would spend the whole day with my family and friends and have fun

Describe your soul mate A pretty and beautiful girl like Natassha,who understands me,trusts me,listens 2 me actually i wish my soul mate could be Natassha
      Are you more: (pick the closest one)

Outgoing or Shy: Shy

Organized or Disorganized: Organized

Serious or Fun-loving:Fun-loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Pessimistic

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...Crazy,joking and just plain weird

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?..I do because love just dosent have 2 be between a guy and girl there is love other than tht like your freinds love,famillies and if there isnt love between u and your soul mate then neither they will stay happy nor u and nor your children and love is not just about loving your favourite TV star.
      If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...Amrish Puri because he was a fabulous actor.

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...the character of Anjali from Kkavyanjali because its really hard 2 find such a loving and caring wife in real life.
       If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...My face,i wish i had a very handsome face like Vikas Bhalla,Sandeep Rajora,SRK,John Abraham,Zayed Khan,Abhishek Bachan

Edited by Aryan44422 - 02 September 2005 at 5:12pm
deep321 Goldie
deep321
deep321

Posted: 13 August 2005 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Vital Stats:

Name/ID:deep deep321

Ambition: To be a scientist

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi,

Your favourite…

Movies:Dus,Bunty or bubly,kal,Dhoom

Songs:  dus bhanne, 
    Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan,Abhishek Bachan,Jhon Abraham

Television Shows:kareena Kareena,Astitva,pya Ka ghar
    Books:silverwing,sunwing,firewing

Sports/Games:soccer,Cricket,hockey,f ootball

Food/Drink: Indian

Vacation Spots: disney land LOL and india

Edited by deep321 - 19 August 2005 at 6:33pm
Lady In Pink IF-Rockerz
Lady In Pink
Lady In Pink

Posted: 14 August 2005 at 6:23am | IP Logged
  • Vital Stats:

Name/ID: Eisha(thts ny real name too!)

Ambition: to b remembered in this world evn after i die...

Languages Spoken: English,Urdu

• Your favourite…

Movies: my all time fave is Kuch Kuch Hota Hai

Songs: they keep changing! 

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan!!!(he is the BEST....n hes MINE!), Kajol, RAni,Preity

Television Shows: Kyunki...Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu THi...ALWAYS!Books: All SweetValle yBooks

Sports/Games: Basketball

Food/Drink: Pakistani,Indian, Chinese, Italian

Vacation Spots:  India(bombay), Dubai

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Reading n Sitting on the comp
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ..
  • i would spend it wid moi family
    Describe your soul mate: som 1 who loves me.........n some1 who i lov
  • Are you more: (pick the closest one)

Outgoing or Shy:  Outgoing!

Organized or Disorganized:  DisOrganized

Serious or Fun-loving: Funloving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Pessimistic

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...
  • lolz donno
  • Do you believe in love? Why or why not?........ i DO!
  • If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?... donnoEmbarrassed.
    Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Karan Virani
  •  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...im happy da way i am .
lub_u Senior Member
lub_u
lub_u

Posted: 15 August 2005 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Vital Stats:
Name/ID: kisha

Ambition: become a fashion designer ;but i really dunno

Languages Spoken: English,hindi

Your favourite…
Movies: masti, white chicks,n alot more

Songs:any thing with a good beat

Actors/Actresses:john abraham, zayed khan, jimmy shergill, amrit roa, diya midza, preitty zinta, chad micheal murray;

Television Shows:jjkn( but i stopped watchin dat), simpsons, family guy, punk'd, p*** my ride,malcom in the middle n many more

Sports/Games: Basketball, soccer, field hockey

Food/Drink :Indian, Chinese, Italian, french, german, mexican

Vacation Spots: hawaii, tokiyo

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…: dancin n drawin , also playin basketball

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ..
i would spend it wid moi family in disneyland:)

Describe your soul mate:some one like john abraham...jk ..some nice n honest n who loves me

Outgoing or Shy: both ..depends but mostly outgoing

Serious or Fun-loving: Funloving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: optimistic

Studious or carefree: studious

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...
ummm depends ..all of it
Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...... i dunno..well rite now i don't believe in love but i wiil maybe when i grow older

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...purab mehra

Posted: 17 August 2005 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Slam Book Questions:

Vital Stats:

Name/ID: Indygirl

Ambition: Open a animal shelter

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Bengali , Punjabi

Your favourite…

Movies: Forest Gump , Harry Potter ( all 3) ,Pirates of the Caribean

Songs: Bheengey hont tere , Tujse Naaraz nahi zindagi(Masoom) , My girl , Its gonna be a bright sunshine day

Actors/Actresses: Johny Depp, Tom Hanks , Jim Carrey , Aamir K , Shahrukh K , Tabu , Preity Zinta , Rani M , i could go on

Television Shows: Kyunki,( as of now i am too upset with Sony serials to list them ), Astitva ,Desperate house wives , Boston Legal , Judging Amy , Friends , Joey , Apprentice , American Idol ,Amazing Race

Books: Harry Potter , All books by Torey Hayden ,All the older Grisham's, too many to list, Enid Blyton , Fairy Tales

Sports/Games: River rafting , Scrabble , Sorry , Monopoly

Food/Drink: Indian, Chinese, Thai ,pizza, frozen margiritta

Vacation Spots: Rishikesh , San Francisco

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Reading

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...I would spend it with my family and friends.

Describe your soul mate… Loves animals , has a sense of humour , Is a kind person , Intelligent , respects women , Ambitous, good dresser , cool ,responsible, enjoys same things as me ( all of what my hubby is)

Outgoing or Shy: Bit of both , Shy when i meet new people , and outgoing when i make good friends!!

Serious or Fun-loving: Mostly Fun loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Mostly Optimistic

Studious or carefree: Carefree

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...silly

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...Sure , i married my husband who was my boyfriend for 7 years

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...My granddad , i never got to know him

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...I wish the whole world of Harry Potter existed , and i was to play Harry Potter.

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?... Ummmmm !!I would make myself more outgoing !!

Edited by indygirl - 17 August 2005 at 10:15am
harshart Newbie
harshart
harshart

Posted: 17 August 2005 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Hi,

Iam the new member, and I enjoy reading the updates of Astitva.

See Ya Soon!
Dream India
bluelotus Goldie
bluelotus
bluelotus

Posted: 18 August 2005 at 2:30am | IP Logged

Slam Book Questions:

Vital Stats:

Name/ID: BLUELOTUS

Ambition: NOBEL PRIZE  FOR LITERATURE

Languages Spoken: English,  Malayalam, Tamil and to a certain extent Hindi.
Your favourite…

Movies: Kate and Leopold, Dil chahtha Hai.

Songs: Kabhee kabhee,  main pal do pal

Actors/Actresses: Apurva Agnihotri, Mel Gibson, Meg Ryan, Kajol, Aamir Khan

Television Shows: Used to like JJKN

Books:  The list is endless. Scarlet p impernal, Harry Potter series, You Can Win, The Frenchman's Creek ete

Sports/Games: Cricket, Chess

Food/Drink: Vegetarian Food (Indian)

Vacation Spots: Andaman Islands

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Reading

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life?

Spend with the man I love, My husband

Describe your soul mate…  Oh! he is very understanding and caring.

Outgoing or Shy: Shy (sometimes outgoing too)

Serious or Fun-loving: Both

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Greatly Optimistic

Studious or carefree: Carefree

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...A bit of all
Do you believe in love? Why or why not?... YESSSSSSSSS....

It changes your life forever

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...

I wouldn't like to disturb the Nature's equilibrium. If you lost a loved one, well It was necessary for something.

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?

Yes I would very much like to meet Jean Benoit Aubery from 'Frenchman's Creek.'

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...

I am what I am, no changes please.

Edited by bluelotus - 18 August 2005 at 2:50am

Go to top