Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cuhrazy.Anisha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

*vital stats:

Name/ID: Anisha khanna

Ambition: havnt decided yet maybe i'll do hotel management or mass communication or maybe a criminal lawyer or maybe i'll do mba lets see wat the future holds for me

language spoken: hindi, english, also sanskrit😆& li'l bit of punjabi

*YOUR FAVOURATE:

Movies : munna bhai,evil dead 1&2 ,baby's day out ,omen, childs play, home alone,angoor,dude where's my car. the ring, kaante, dus,hum tum, and many more

songs: many songs im crazy abt  dance n music i love playing the guitar

Actor/Actress: ayub khan, sanjay dutt, zayed khan, abhishek bachchan, zayed khan, ally khan and ejaz khan and bipasha basu n priyanka chopra n juhi

television shows: remix,kasshish ,dil kya chahta hai, lizuie mcguire,   bluff master, rooh,aahat,and all cartoons like alladin duck tales goofy n all

books: im not much into reading but still i like reading auto india

sports/games: pool,squash,golf,snooker

food/drinks: chinese,thai,and blue jwel crush in drinks and i love ice creams my fav is hot choco fudge and ferroe roshoe is my fav chocolate

vacation spot : florida,algeria,dubai and mauritius are my fav holiday destinations and in india i love kanha kisli and pench

for shopping i love dubai n paris n sometimes herdon whereas in india mumbai n delhi

*NAME ONE THING YOU WOULD NEVER OR RARELY GET BORED OF DOING:  shopping n dancing n partying n ofcourse my lovely sleep

* IF THE WORLD WAS GOING TO COME TO AN END& WE ALL WERE GOING TO DIE TOMORROW,HOW WOULD U SPEND THE LAST DAY OF UR LIFE :  well i dont want to die unmarried so i will marry😃😆

* DESCRIBE UR SOUL MATE: well my mr.perfect will be caring& loving  he should be fun loving with a great sense of humour he should wear good shoes and good clothes and should be romantic deep in his heart❤️....

* ARE YOU MORE (PICK THE CLOSEST ONE):

OUTGOING OR SHY: outgoing

SERIOUS OR FUN LOVING: fun loving

OPTIMISTIC OR PESSIMISTIC:  optimistic

STUDIOUS OR CARE FREE : care free

* IS UR STYLE OF HUMOUR/JOKING WITTY SACARSTIC, SLAP STICK SILLY, CRAZY OR JUST PLAIN WIERD: well i surely give witty replies and i do have a silly n crazy sense of humour

* DO U BELIEVE IN LOVE:  well i do believe in love because in my family my father n all my uncles have had love marriages n all r happily married so something like love surely exists

* IF THERE WAS 1 PERSON U COULD BRING BACK FROM THE DEAD, WHO WOULD IT BE & WHY? :  well havent thaught about it

*IS THERE A FICTIONAL CHARECTER FROM A MOVIE ,TV SHOE OR A NOVEL YOU WISH EXISTED IN REAL LIFE: the sarabhai family

* IF THERE WAS 1 THING YOU COULD CHANGE ABOUT YOURSELF, WHAT WOULD IT BE:  well im really very careless and wacked and i really think i should get a bit more serious abt my life

gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Name/ID:gk_09
Ambition: doctor
Languages Spoken: Punjabi, English, Hindi, French (<- only in skool 😛 )

Your favourite…
Movies: At the moment = bunty aur babli (coming up = Salaam Namaaste 😃
Songs: ishq kabhi kario na, nach baliye, dus bhaane and lots mo
Actors/Actresses: shahid kapoor,bobby deol, lara dutta, priyanka chopra
Television Shows: KYUNKI SAAS BHI KABHI BAHU THI and JASSI JAISE KOI NAHI
Books: ....
Sports/Games: VoLLeYBaLL
Food/Drink: Indian and English
Vacation Spots:AUSTRALIA...lots mo places
Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing : cant think of anything
If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...I would spend it with my family and ones i love
Describe your soul mate…sum1 dat understands mi feeling and is willing 2 listen and care of mi 😉
Are you more: (pick the closest one)
Outgoing or Shy: outgoing
Organized or Disorganized: Organized
Serious or Fun-loving: Fun-loving
Optimistic or Pessimistic: Pessimistic (actually pragmatic)
Studious or carefree: Studious
Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...A cross between sarcastic and just plain weird.

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...i dsisnt realli think abu it...mayb
If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...mi gr8 grandpa...i wanna c him
Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...karan virani 😃
If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...i noe im not perfect but i dunno wht i wud change abu mi self...i'll haf 2 think abu dat
vs21 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

• Vital Stats:

Name/ID: ViBu

Location: .....In tha middle of noewhere...Some where in Texas...lol..

Ambition: ...To Become an Actress...or a Pro Tennis Player....or a Lawyer....

Languages Spoken: ...Um...EnGlish...Gujrathi....Hindi...and Some Spanish...

• Your favourite…

Movies: Veer Zaara, Munna Bhai, Legally Blonde, Aladin, Kal Ho Na Ho, Hum Tum, and a Lot More..

Songs: Dus Baahane, Kajra Re, and Agar Tum Mil Jao, at the moment..

Actors/Actresses: SRK, oF Course My HuBBy..Iqbal Khan...(jk)....umm Arjun Rampal, Rani Mukerjee, Priety, And Shilpa Shetty.

Television Shows: KYPH, KKUsm, YMLH, And JasSi..

Books: HaRRy PoTTer😛

Sports/Games: Tennis, Basketball, BaseBall, Football, Hockey, and Games....hmm..Twister, Monoply, and many more....

Food/Drink:Umm...Indian....Italian...and COKE!!

Vacation Spots: Bermuda....and India

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing...Hmm...Talking...and Laughin..
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life?.....LivinG Life Tha FuLLest!!!
  • Describe your soul mate...Meri Sapno Ki RaJa!!...Hot...IntellIgent...Honest...and MUST HAVE A BIG HEARTT
  • Are you more: (pick the closest one)

Outgoing or Shy: OUTGOING..ALL THE WAY!

Organized or Disorganized: Umm..BoTh At Times

Serious or Fun-loving: FUN LUVING!!!

Optimistic or Pessimistic....OPTIMISTIC

Studious or carefree: CaReFree!!

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?
    Silly, LovEly, HumorUs, SaRCastc, CrAZy, Hyper, And A Dil Ki RanI!!!
  • Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...YAa All The Way....Love Is The MOst PowerFul Emotion....Therez SomeoNe Out There Thatz MAde For U!!!
  • If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?.....No One I Noe....Mabe....My ancestorz
    Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?.......Um SpONgeBoB Or HaRry PotTer!! 
  • If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?............................My WeIght!!!...hehe😃

Edited by CraZyLiLMe21 - 18 years ago
simrat91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Vital Stats:/ID: Simrat

Ambition: 2 be a director or bussiness woman
Languages Spoken: english,punjabi,hindi, i understand bengali

Your favourite…
Movies: Hum Aapke Hain Kaun , Hungama, K3G, Main Hoon Na, Mujhse Shaadi Karogi

Songs: Everytime a new one comes out they change but i have a lot of favorites.

Actors/Actresses:Hrithik Roshan, Amitabh Bachan, John Abraham, Salman Khan, Chetan Hansraj, Iqbal Khan, Abhishek Bachan, Kajol, Rani Mukerji, Preity Zinta, Sushmita Sen, Jaya Bachan, Rekha, Esha Deol

Television Shows: Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai, Fame Gurukul, Kkusum ( sometimes)

Books:Harry Potter series, The Outsiders, Are you my mother?

Sports/Games:Basketball

Food/Drink: All kinds

Vacation Spots:Goa

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Annoying my sister LOL

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...I would spend it with my family and spend all my money

Describe your soul mate…Nice muscular body,waxed chest, blue, green, or hazel eyes, not 2 dark but not 2 light, and at least 6 feet or taller, nice smooth skin, and silky hair

Are you more:

Outgoing or Shy: It really depends

Organized or Disorganized:disorganized mostly

Serious or Fun-loving:Fun-loving

Optipistic or Pessimistic:Depends on the situation

Studious or carefree:In the middle

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird? All of the above

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...No not really cuz how can u love someone who is not ur mom, dad, grandma or sis or bro, i mean how could u pure heartedly luv someone who u have no relation with maybe i will when i find someone.

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?It would be my nani cuz i loved her more than any1 and i have been seeing her since i waz born i luv her sooo much and miss her and she waz the most saintly person i have ever seen. i could tell her anything. she loved me a lot.

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?... Of course Angad!

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...I am very short-tempered and when i loose my temper i tend 2 be quite mean and rude.
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Vital Stats:
Name/ID: Jenny1000

Ambition: to be a doctor

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Gujarati, Spanish, and bit of french, Italian and Persian

Your favourite…
Movies: Veer Zaara... ALL TIME FAV: DDLJ

Songs: they keep changing! Current fav: Tu Jahan from Salaam Namaste 😉

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Abhishek Bachchan, Preity Zinta, Rani Mukherjee, Kajol, Iqbal Khan, Rajeev Khandenwal, etc

Television Shows: Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai, Kahiin to Hoga, Time Bomb 911

Books: Let;s not talk about this one, it;s an endless list..

Sports/Games: Cricket, Soccer, Tennis

Food/Drink: Indian, Persian, and all time favorite: Chinese 😉

Vacation Spots: All over Europe, India..

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Using the computer.. 😆

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...I would spend it with my family doing all the things that I never did my life, like rock climbing, skydiving, etc

Describe your soul mate…The one who understands me, pampers me, and respects me and my parents...and should have a great sense of humor..

Outgoing or Shy: Outgoing. I can make friends even with beggars off the streets.. 😆

Serious or Fun-loving: Fun Loving...

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Optimistic.. Very Postive outlook towards life..

Studious or carefree: Studious.. I don't know what careffee is in my life... 😆 I studyy way too much.

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...I can be humorous when I want to be...

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...I believe in love because it's one of the most beautiful feelings that exsists but I cannot say anything more about love that, I have never been in it yet... 😉

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...My grandfather, because he was, is and forever will my Angel to guide me.. 😭

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Angad Khanna.. All the qualities, a girl wants in her hubby.. and Sujal.. someone who loves unconditionally one woman...

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...I am very impatient and that is something I really need to change... Edited by jenny1000 - 18 years ago
Anamika_Mitra thumbnail

Slam Book Questions:

• Vital Stats:

Name/ID: Anamika

Ambition: To give it my best shot in whatever I do

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil and teeny weeny bit of variety of other languages..

Your favourite…

Movies: Roman Holiday, Cassablanca, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jaayenge, Dil To Paagal Hai, Kabhi Kabhi to name a few..

Songs: No mountain high enough..no mountain low enough (Step mom), Wherever u go (Richard Marx), Nothings gonna chage my love for u, Kabhi Kabhi(Kabhi Kabhi), Dekha..kaab (Silsila), Roja, Vande maatram (A.R. Rehman) and tons of oldeis and newbies (mostly softy ones mixed with some foot tapping numbers😉!)

Actors/Actresses: Gregory Peck, Audrey Hepburn, Madhubala to name a few..

Television Shows: Friends, Apprentice, KYPH, Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin(especially when she was just plain old simple Jassi!)

Books: Anything and Everything by Ayn Rand, Jane Austen, Dan Brown, Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus, and the list is never ending..

Sports/Games: College Football and Basketball, Tennis, Soccer, Cricket (whenever I get a chance!)

Food/Drink: Indian, Italian, Meixcan & Indo-Chinese (100% Vegetarian)

Vacation Spots: India(too many great spots that I am still longing to visit!!), Itlay, Zurich, Australia.

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Books, Internet and last but not least IF!😉😆
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...
    I would go bungy jumping!!! 😉
    Describe your soul mate… Simple and Straightforward..and of course he should feel that I am his soul mate.for better or worse!😉😆

Outgoing or Shy: Outgoing

Serious or Fun-loving: When it comes to academics--serious but otherwise daring and fun-loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Optimistic--too much at times!!😉

Studious or carefree: Studious and carefree when it comes to enjoying the life to the fullest!!😃

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... totally depends on as to who is at the receiving end! Do you believe in love? Why or why not?... Love comes in different forms..I believe in every one of its forms..It has the power to make or break a human being.
  • If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...No one..I will wait till its my turn to meet them and say hello..😉 Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?... Howard Roark from Fountainhead by Ayn Rand
  •  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...Nothing..I would not have it any other way!!😉

😊Anamika😊

Edited by Anamika_Mitra - 18 years ago
achal thumbnail
Slam Book Questions:

Vital Stats:
Name/ID: Achal

Ambition: Astronaut (Hopefully, someday).

Languages Spoken: Nepali, English, Hindi, Urdu, and a little bit of Spanish (still learning)

Your favourite…
Movies: So many to name..

Songs: Depends upon my mood..

Actors/Actresses: Actors none.. Actresses: Preity, Kajol, Rani

Television Shows: Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin, Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai

Books: Harry Potter Series, Born Confused, Lovely Bones, and others..

Sports/Games: Badminton all the way!!

Food/Drink: Nepali, Indian, Chinese

Vacation Spots: Nepal (since I'm in US), Greece, Egypt.. Actually, all the historical places..

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing: Reading and Computer..

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? I would spend it with my loved ones from all over the world, while reading HP book, since I don't know how to make conversation with all my family members..😆

Describe your soul mate: Dunno (hey, give me a break, I'm just 13.. LOL.. Just joking.. )

Outgoing or Shy: Definitely, shy.

Organized or Disorganized: Organized..

Serious or Fun-loving: Serious..

Optimistic or Pessimistic: In between, I guess..

Studious or carefree: Studious

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird? Just plain weird.

Do you believe in love? Why or why not? Yeah, I do believe there is such a thing as love, but don't believe that I'll ever fall for it.. 😛

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why? Kalpana Chawla, she IS my role model..

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life: Purab 😳

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be? I dunno. I do have many bad qualities, but that's what makes me me.. So, I think I'm fine the way I am, and if ppl don't like me for it, too bad.... for them, that is. 😆  Ok, actually, there are a few things that I want to chage about my life.... 😳Edited by achal - 18 years ago
asianpride05 thumbnail
Vital Stats:
Name/ID: asianpride05

Ambition: I dunno...Man i'm still a kid 😆

Languages Spoken: English, Guj, Little Spanish (I'm learnin Spanish)

Your favourite…
Movies: 2 Fast 2 Furious, Dus & many many more

Songs: Anyfink R'n'B and Brit Asian

Actors/Actresses: Priety Zinta, Kareena Kapoor,John Abraham, Shahid Kapoor

Television Shows: KGGK, Fresh Prince, p*** Ma Ride and many more

Books: Aint a fan of books

Sports/Games: Footie, Basketball and Arsenal!!!

Food/Drink: Indian, Italian

Vacation Spots: Bahamas

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing… um...listenin to music!!

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...I would spend it with my family and friends...

Describe your soul mate… I dunno...

Outgoing or Shy: Shy in front of fam.

Serious or Fun: Fun

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Wat?

Studious or carefree: I dunno

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...um..weird amd crazy...ask ma m8s

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...Um....

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...I dun really know....Im a 21st Century Girl

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Prob...Shrek.... 😆 😆

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...I proud of hu i am so....i wuldnt change nuttin
sweet freedom thumbnail
Vital Stats:
Name/ID:goth princess

Ambition: a fashion designer or something involving little kids.
Languages Spoken: English, urdu, punjabi, hindi, bit of french and a little bit of arabic.

Your favourite…
Movies:all of the harry potter movies, munna bhai mbbs, hum tum, black, bunty aur babli and about 10 million other indian films

Songs: i have loads of favourite songs so if i list them i'll take all night. but the all indian songs and i like all the songs sang by abhijeet sawant.

Actors/Actresses: Priety Zinta, sharukh khan,zayed khan, saif ali khan, rani mukherjee shama sikhander, mona wasu, aamna shariff, and loads more 

Television Shows: ye meri life hai, jassi jaisi koi nahin, kaisa ye pyaar hai, kareena kareena, all the dramas on starplus, and many more.

Books: all the harry potter books, trust me im a troublemaker, celia, no way back, goodnight mr tom.

Sports/im not a very sporty person but i like swimming.

Food/Drink: brown rice.

Vacation Spots: anywhere as long as its a good place. 

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…
watching tv, talking on the phone, reading. 

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...do as many good things and help as many people as i can. and make my my mum happy by doing everything she would want me to do

Describe your soul mate… someone who would love me, who doesnt smoke or drink alcohol, with a good job, who would let me work after marriage, who i know beforwe we get married, someone who would let visit my mum after work every day.

Are you more:Outgoing or Shy: a bit of both.  

Serious or Fun: Fun

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Wat?

Studious or carefree: both

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...um..weird, silly, i dunno... 

Do you believe in love? Why or why not? yeh but i dont believe that every single person has to fall in love atleast once in a lifetime.

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why? no idea.

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life? anyone from harry potter which would mean that wizards and witches existed.

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...i dunno, loads of stuff.

ANGADLUVSKRIPA! thumbnail
  • Vital Stats:

Name/ID: ANGADLUVSKRIPA!

Ambition: doctor

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, bengali

• Your favourite…

Movies: khnh, veer-zaara, anything with preity!

Songs: my dil goes mmmmm!

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan,  Amitabh Bachchan, Kajol, Priety Zinta

Television Shows: KYPH, YMLH

Books: 2 many to list!

Sports/Games: basketball

Food/Drink: Chinese, taco bell!

Vacation Spots: Paris

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…KYPH!
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life?   i would be with my friends and family and enjoy that last day like i never did before! probably spend all my money!
    Describe your soul mate… romantic, wonderful, makes me laugh!

Outgoing or Shy: shy

Organized or Disorganized: organized

Serious or Fun-loving: fun-loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: optimistic

Studious or carefree: studious

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... witty
  • Do you believe in love? Why or why not?... of course, bcs it's the most beautiful feeling on earth!
  • If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?... 😭
    Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Angad and Kripa from KYPH
  •  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?... be rich!
Edited by ANGADLUVSKRIPA! - 18 years ago