Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jem4Himesh thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Slam Book Questions:

• Vital Stats:

Name/ID: jem1299

Ambition: to possibly study a masters degree in business management once i complete my business marketing degree and then to become a marketing director in a multinational or possibly a bollywood production company!😳

Languages Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi, French, German, Japanese and bits n pieces of Italian (thru learning the piano) and Greek!

• Your favourite…

Movies: My all time favourite movie is Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge. Currently, i love Kal Ho Naa Ho, Munnabhai MBBS (im a huge Sanju Baba fan😛) & Veer Zaara

Songs: It's hard to name each and every song, but iam a Adnan Sami fan so i love Kasam & all his songs on the Teri Kasam album and Tera Chehra album! Also love Aksar by Shaan and many others!!!

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan all the way, and his partner in crime, Kajol!! Also i love Preity Zinta, Rani Mukherjee, Salman Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Priyanka Chopra, Karisma & Kareena Kapoor, Amisha Patel,Rajesh Khanna, Shammi Kapoor, Raj Kapoor, Raj Kumar, Hrithik Roshan, Madhuri Dixit, Anil Kapoor, Sonali Bendre, Bobby Deol, Dino Moera, John Abraham, Bipasha Basu, Amrita Rao,Zayed Khan, Sushmita Sen, Arjun Rampal, Dia Mirza, Suniel Shetty, Abhishek Bachchan, Juhi Parmar, Hussain K.K, Niki Aneja Walia, Varun Badola i think thats about it!

Television Shows: Kumkum-Pyara Sa Bhandan

Books: the entire Harry Potter Series, Beating about the bush by Linda Taylor and my alltime classic fave is Pride and Prejudice

Sports/Games: Grand Prix & Monopoly

Food/Drink: Gujarati, Italian, Chinese

Vacation Spots: Florida, Sorrento in Italy

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Playing the piano!
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...I would spend 12 hours with my friends and the remaning 12 hours with my family, who bought me into the world........
    Describe your soul mate…Some one with nice eyes, who understands me and would never try to change me!
  • Are you more: (pick the closest one)

Outgoing or Shy: Shy but outgoing with close friends n family

Organized or Disorganized: Organized

Serious or Fun-loving: depends on occasion but i would say iam mostly serious

Optimistic or Pessimistic: optimistic

Studious or carefree: Studious

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...sarcastic n sometimes a lil silly!😆
  • Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...i would only believe i love till it happens to me! i hope that doesn't sound too selfish😳
  • If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...I woulld bring back Raj Kapoor, he was a gr8 actor and excellent film producer!& now, of course Amrish Puri he was a gr8 dadaji apart from being a villain!
    Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?..Sumit Wadhwa from Kumkum, wouldn't it be great to have a husband like him?! Good looks, caring, intelligent.........😉
  •  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...Hmmm, need to think about that one!

_Anonymous_ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
  • Vital Stats:

Name/ID: _Anonymous_, likes to be called Naina-though not real name

Ambition: Become architect, make a difference in the world

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Italian

• Your favourite…

Movies: Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge

Songs: 

1. Dev - [Dev #01] Rang Deeni [4:48]
  2. A.R. Rahman - [Dil Se #02] Jiya Jale [5:02]
  3. A.R. Rahman - [Dil Se #03] Dil Se Re [6:40]
  4. A.R. Rahman - [Dil Se #06] Satrangi Re [7:22]
  5. Kal Ho Naa Ho - [Kal Ho Naa Ho #01] Kal Ho Naa Ho [5:23]
  6. Lakeer - [Lakeer #02] Paighaam [6:19]
  7. Lakshya - 02 - Agar Main Kahoon - anks.mp3 [4:52]
  8. Main Hoon Na - [Main Hoon Na #01] Main Hoon Na [6:01]
  9. saathiya_-_01_-_saathiya.mp3 [5:57]
  10. Saathiya_-_02_-_Chhalka_Chhalka_Re.mp3 [5:45]
  11. Saathiya_-_05_-_O_Humdum_Suniyo_Re.mp3 [3:57]
  12. Yuva - 06 - Fanaa.mp3 [4:42]
  13. Hariharan & Anuradha Sreeram - [Jeans] Anbae Anbae (tamil) [5:33]
  14. Dil Chahta Hai.mp3 [2:35]
  15. Kehna Hi Kya.mp3 [5:54]
  16. Pachchai Nirame.mp3 [6:00]
  17. Yeh Kya Jadoo.mp3 [3:50]
  18. Veer-Zaara - [Veer-Zaara] Tere Liye - DM [5:34]

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol, Preity Zinta, Rani Mukherjee,  Priyanka Chopra, Hrithik Roshan, Madhuri Dixit, Dino Moera, Amrita Rao,Abhishek Bachchan,

Television Shows: JJKN, KKusum, CID, KKoi Dil Mein Hain

Books: Harry Potter Series, Sweep series, Bone Cold, A Girl's Guide To Vampires

Sports/Games: Hockey, Basketball, Volleyball, Tennis

Food/Drink: Indian, Chinese, American

Vacation Spots: Germany

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing...   reading
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...Spend time with family and friends and do all kinds of stuff I would never do...like going to jail...or go bunjee diving... just so I could go...Yeah I did these things and I'll die satisfied with my life...and do something to help poor children...like charity and just help out
    Describe your soul mate…Some one with nice eyes, who understands me and would never try to change me

Outgoing or Shy: Shy

Organized or Disorganized: Disorganized

Serious or Fun-loving: Serious

Studious or carefree: carefree Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... sarcastic and just plain weird

• Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...i would only believe in love till it happens to me
  • If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...I uuuhhhh I don't know
    Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?..Purabh Mehra from Jassi
  •  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?... To be more social and less tempered
Deli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Name/ID: Just call me Deli :P

Ambition: To graduate from University, get a good job and possibly move to India with my family. =D

Languages Spoken: English, Punjabi, Hindi.

• Your favourite…

Movies: At the moment: English/Japanese: Macross Plus

Hindi: Hmm…I guess DDLJ

Songs: At the Moment: Dil Ko Hazar Baar- (From Murder) 

Bedshaped – by Keane

Love in Autumn – by Eighteen Visions

The Dreams That Don't Come True – by ZAO

Nerdy – by Poison the Well                 

Religious song: Na Punyam

And the list goes on and on…………

Actors/Actresses: My MOST favourite actor: Apoorva Agnihotri

Favourite Actress: Mona Singh

Others: Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol, Amitabh Bachan, Hema Malani, Dharminder, Hrithik Roshan, Aditi Sharma.

Television Shows: Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin.  I don't really care for any other shows.

Books: "The Chrysalids" – by John Wyndham "Hamlet" – by Shakespeare "The Crucible" - by Arthur Miller

Sports/Games: Umm…Hockey I guess. If by games, you also mean video games, then the entire Zelda series.

Food/Drink: Indian and Italian.

Vacation Spots: India, England, and Japan.

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing: Watching Apoorva and Mona in JJKN. :P
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? With my family of course.
  • Describe your soul mate: *cough*…………. >.> <.<………
  •  

Serious or Fun-loving: Fun-loving.

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Sometimes optimistic, sometimes pessimistic

Studious or carefree: Studious for sure. :S

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird? Um…it's a mix of all.
  • Do you believe in love? Why or why not? Yes…just because. :)
  • If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why? My grandfather (aka my mom's father) because I didn't get to spend much time knowing him before he passed away and I wish I could get that time back.
  • Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life? Armaan Suri……*whistles* >.>
  • If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be? To have psychic powers..:P But that'll never happen….

pagpri thumbnail

Slam Book Questions:

Vital Stats:</>

Name/ID: Priya    

Ambition: to do big in life...

Languages Spoken: English, Marathi,Gujarati, Hindi, and lil bit of arabic!

Your favourite:

Movies: Maine Pyar Kiya, QSQT, Silsila, Lamhe, Kabhi Kabhi, Chandani, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gam, Hum Tum, Mujhse Dosti Karoge, etc

Songs: Yeh Kaha Aa gaye hum, Pehla Nasha, Agar Tum Na Hote... to name a few... the list will never end...

Actors/Actresses: Salman Khan all the way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rani Mukherjee,  Sanjay Dutt, Priyanka Chopra,Sushmita Sen, Dia Mirza, Suniel Shetty, Abhishek Bachchan.</> 

TV actors..., Niki Aneja Walia !

Television Shows: Astitva - Ek Prem kahani Kyuki, Kasauti, Kahani, Kahin to hoga.. (all K).

</>Books: All by Sidney Sheldon

Sports/Games: Cricket

Food/Drink: Mexican, Arabic, Italian . Keep guessing !</> 

Vacation Spots: Leeds - England</>

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing: Watching FRIENDS

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...</>

I would spend 12 hours with my friends ..... but some of my dearest friends r abroad......and the remaning 12 hours with my family, who bought me into the world........

Describe your soul mate: someone smart... intellectual, good personaly.... and good looks.. should be a good dancer tooo..

Are you more: (pick the closest one)</>

Outgoing or Shy: Outgoing with ppl close to me.

Organized or Disorganized: Organized and disorganised

Serious or Fun-loving: both.....

Optimistic or Pessimistic: optimistic.. i try

Studious or carefree: whats Studious?

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?..., IM all in one..!

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...Oh. Love is the best thing that can happen to anybody..

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...oh that would be my grand mother... and tell her how much she means to me.</>

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?. Salman Khan in Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam... and ofcourse Dr. Simram... of Astitva

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?.. Nothing actually.... if i was a lil different.. ppl wouldnt love as much as they do now..

Edited by vijay - 19 years ago
poison ivy thumbnail
  • Vital Stats:

Name/ID: poison ivy

Ambition: to finish my degree and then do my masters n get married n get 4 babies!! J

Languages Spoken: English

Your favourite…

Movies: forrest gump is my all time fav, a walk to remember, my best friend's wedding, kal ho na ho

Songs: omg, so so many!!

Actors/Actresses: shah rukh khan, priety zinta, rani mukherjee, vivek oberoi n SUSHMITA SEN

Television Shows: yeh meri life hai, Indian idol, CID, kkusum, kasauti zindagi kii, full house n American idol

Books: all the ARCHIE comics!! Lol!!

Sports/Games: rise of nations on my computer

Food/Drink: champagne(yummy), litchi n vodka(even yummier), Chinese, Italian n tandoori

Vacation Spots: andamans is amazing for the scenic beauty n dubai for the SHOPPING!!!.. n of course goaaaaaa!! Most amazing place ever!!

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…sleeping!!!!!!!
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life?  I would start praying n praying n praying.. yup.. for 24 hrs I would jus pray!!
  •  
  •  
  • Describe your soul mate… someone who would jus love me n never hurt me.. someone who's rich, handsome, smart, sweet n damn he should have a porshe!!
  •  
  •  
  •  Are you more: (pick the closest one)

Outgoing or Shy: very outgoing

Serious or fun loving? Mostly fun loving, but I do know when its time to get serious

Studious or carefree: I study only when I have to !! but everntually I do well!!so no complaints!!

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...silly mostly!!
  • Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...nope!! ive been in love way too many times!! But I don't think that was love… so .. not sure
  • If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?... my grandmom
  • Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?.. omg, I have to yell this one out loud!! Garv form kkusum!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  •  
  •  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...
  • nothing!! Absolutely nothing

Selina thumbnail

Slam Book Questions:

• Vital Stats:

Name/ID: Selina

Ambition: To be really really really rich, and become a doctor/lawyer

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi, and Spanish (a little bit)

• Your favourite…

Movies: Hindi: Dil Chahata Hai, Lagaan, Munna Bhai MBBS, Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron, Hera Pheri, Vaastav, Padosan, Asoka, Do aur do paanch, Sholay, Angoor, and a lot more. English: All of Adam Sandler's movies, Shrek, Harry Potter, Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, and a lot more.

Songs: Change everyday. Right now I like the song Saakhi Saakhi from Musafir. I love all Lucky Ali songs. I also love songs sung by Shaan, Kunal Ganjawala, and Mukesh, Strings.

Actors/Actresses: Movies: Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan, Sanjeev Kumar/ don't really have a favorite actress. TV: Ejaz Khan, Apurva Agnihotri, Sameer Soni/ Mona Singh.

Television Shows: Hindi: Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin, YMLH, Kkusum (I love to hate it), Ayushmaan, KDMH, CID, Aahat. English: Friends, Tom and Jerry, and Seinfeld.

Books: Harry Potter Series, and Charles Dickens' books.

Sports/Games: Cricket, Badminton

Food/Drink: Indian, Chinese, I also love eating a lot of junkfood.

Vacation Spots: India. I want to visit Egypt and Europe one day.

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Visiting IF, and watching T.V.
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? I would spend as much time as possible with my family.
    Describe your soul mate…Don't Know 

Outgoing or Shy: Both outgoing and shy at times. 

Organized or Disorganized: Disorganized mostly, although I keep some stuff clean.

Serious or Fun-loving: Fun-loving..

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Optimistic, don't give up hope till the very very very end.

Studious or carefree: I am neither studious nor carefree. I don't study but I manage to get good grades somehow.

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird? Witty, I guess.
  • Do you believe in love? Why or why not? Yeah, I do. I love my family. 
  • If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why? I can't just pick one. I would bring back all my dead relatives.
    Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life? Never really thought about it. Maybe... Jassi (I am dying to see a person who dresses like her in her life.) Arjun from KDMH (Just to ask him if he's alive or not)
  •  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be? I am pretty comfortable with myself, but it would be nice if I was about 3 inches taller.
Edited by Selina - 19 years ago
Safiyah thumbnail

Slam Book Questions:

• Vital Stats:

Name/ID: Safiyah

Ambition: CGA

Languages Spoken: English, Punjabi, Hindi.

• Your favourite…

Movies: T-3, The Bone Collector.

Songs: Damn I wanna b ur lover, Tere bina zindagi se koi 

Actors/Actresses: Angelina, Preity, Arjun & Shahrukh

Television Shows: Kareena Kareena, Cribs, p*** my Ride.

Books: Nah, m not into books.....just my course books.

Sports/Games: Basketball

Food/Drink: IceTea, RootBeer, PinaColada, Juices, COKE....Food...anything as long it'z delicious.

Vacation Spots: Anywhere as long Kabir's with me.

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Listening to Kabir.😊
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? At home with my family.
    Describe your soul mate My Soulmate Kabir is very goodlooking(I'm not saying so coz I love him but he actually is very good looking), he's smart & intelligent, trusts me, loves me, cares for me, get mad too when I ignore my meals. He's completely mine...what else can I ask for.

Outgoing or Shy: Outgoing

Organized or Disorganized: Organised

Serious or Fun-loving: Serious

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Depends on situation.
Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird? Crazy

• Do you believe in love? Why or why not? Oh yes...definately I believe in LOVE. Me & Kabir r together from last 21 years. Our parents r close buddies. My parents named him(Kabir) & his parents named me Safiyah. Kabir & I were Best buddies but only 7 yrs ago we realised that we mean  more than that to each other. That's a long way....I say it's LOVE.
  • If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why? Diana
    Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life? No-one I'd say.
  •  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be? I'm a Virgo & they criticise a lot. Wish I could change that.
~*Prinkzz4eva*~ thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Name/ID: Neha/#1 kyunki fan

Ambition: hmmm..to do sumethin that makes a difference in the world

Languages Spoken: English, Punjabi, hindi, french ( a lil bit) lolz😳

Your favourite…
Movies: WOW!! a big list! lolz....Hindi Movies: Main hoon na, Kal ho na ho, Veer Zaara, Dil ne jise apna kaha, Bunty aur Bubly, Vaada <<<thats all i can think of at the moment

English Movies: THe grudge, Princess Dairies 2, Finding Nemo, The perfect Man, all Harry potter moviez

Songs: well..i'm not even gonna try listing them all..heres sum...Dil mera (kya kool hai hum), No entry, Sholon se, Teri kurti sexy lagdi ve, Tauba Tauba, Nassa nassa, Dus bahane, Chaska, Jaago na, Jee karda<<awesome song! lolz😃...Music is life!!!~😉

English: Be easy, These boots are made fur walking, With u, Pieces of me, Behind these hazel eyes, Hey mr. DJ, Dont phunk with my heart, don't lie, Get right

Actors/Actresses: ARJUN RAMPAL!!!!<<< MY fav actor of all time! wut a hottie!!😳Shah Rukh Khan, JOhn abraham, Amitabh Bachchan, Priyanka chopra, Rani mukherjee, Zayed khan, Preity Zinta, Lara Dutta😛

Television Shows: KSBKBT rocks!!!😃....others...The simpsons, Friends

Books: i like reading A LOT!!>>>lets see...Lemony snicket series, Mary-kate and ashley series, Roald dahl books....mystery, romance, comedy novels... 

Sports/Games: Basket ball rules!!!

Food/Drink:
Pizza, Chicken wings...lolz..other fast food places..Mcdonalds etc..

Vacation Spots: california, Rome, india....

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…

Chatting(msn)!!!!!!!!!lolz😆 

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life?

hmm...i would hang out with my best friends..and family!!...on a SHOPPING SPHREE!!! lolz😆😆

Describe your soul mate: Someone who makes me laugh..loves me a lot....good looking(afcourse) lolz😆 

Are you more: (pick the closest one)
Outgoing or Shy: Outgoing

Serious or Fun-loving: Fun-Loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Pessimistic

Studious or carefree: Care free!

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird: humor, joking.....crazy!! 

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...I tottaly believe in love!!! LOVE IS LIFE!!!😃

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why? hmm...can't think of one at the spot!!😕

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life? it wud be....Salman khan frum dil ne jise apna kaha...he was soo sweet and adoring

Sumthin i'd change abt myself: i can't really think of anything...hmm... my lazy ness! lolz😆

************THE END************

Edited by #1 kyunki fan - 18 years ago
sweetrani_neha thumbnail

Slam Book Questions:

• Vital Stats:

Name/ID: Neha (ID:sweetrani_neha)

Ambition: to be a doctor hopefully because i would like to make a difference in this world, even if it's in the slightest way possible... want to do something for children (perhaps open a children's hospital in india) as I'm very passionate about them

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Gujarati, and Spanish

• Your favourite…

Movies: My all time favorite movie is Kuch Kuch Hota Hai! I also love K3G, Kal Ho Na Ho, DDLG, and Hum Tum. Basically any movie that features SRK is a fav😛 and other random Hindi movies...

Songs:  Hmmm I basically listen to only Hindi music... Bin Tere Sanam (original) is my alltime fav... also love the song Suraj Hua Maddham. Other songs I like are Suno Na Suno Na, Kore Kore Sapne, Tere Liye, Dus Bahaane, Thoda Sa Pyaar, Nachangeh Sari Raat, Saathiya~Hasti Rahe, and there are plenty more I can't think of at the moment.... 

Actors/Actresses: Bollywood~ definately Shah Rukh Khan!! Also i love Rani Mukherjee, Salman Khan, Saif Ali Khan, and Preity Zinta. As for non-bollywood, I'm in love with Rajeev Khandelwal!!😳

Television Shows: Kyunki is my fav.. also love Kahiin To Hoga. I like to keep up with JJKN, Time Bomb, and KZK as well. Though off-air now, Friends is one of my favs also (try to watch reruns whever I have the chance)

Books: A passion of mine! Lately I've been limited to only my school textbooks😆 but really enjoy reading Dean Koontz novels, my fav. of his being Life Expectancy. My all-time favorite novel is A Tale of Two Cities.

Sports/Games: Badminton and Cricket... occasionally like to play volleyball, basketball, and tennis.

Food/Drink: Gujarati or basically most Indian veggie dishes, and Italian.. Oh yes and my fav drink is strawberry milkshake😛

Vacation Spots: Either downtown Chicago (though not really a "vacation spot" but rather place to pass time for me) or my fav...India! Would love to go to Switzerland, Italy, France, and Spain one day.

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing… reading or coming online/I-F !
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? At least a quarter of my day with all my friends or other close ones but the rest would belong to my family... I can't explain in words what they mean to me... and of course I would pray to God at the very end of my life to thank him for bringing me into this world, giving me the greatest family and friends ever, and to give me these relations and all this love in another life.
  • Describe your soul mate… Whoever God destined for me... there's always a perfect image in my mind, but we all know humans aren't created to be flawless. But hmm my ideal soulmate would be.. (caution: bahut lambi list hai😆)... one with a good sense of humor; a good listener; sweet and caring; trustworthy and loyal; intelligent; able to support me/our family; not quick-tempered or jealous; of course he has to have dreamy eyes; I prefer someone taller and older than me; and last but not least one who always keeps me happy and loves me for who I am! 😳😳

Outgoing or Shy: Shy in general but outgoing with close friends & family

Organized or Disorganized: Disorganized when it comes to my room😆 but organized in all other matters

Serious or Fun-loving: Usually fun-loving but serious when the time calls for it

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Optimistic

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... witty and sarcastic, sometimes silly😆, and of course just a little crazy😉
  • Do you believe in love? Why or why not?... More than anything! Love comes in all different packages... I love my family, friends, and close ones😊
  • If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?... I can't just pick one. Firstly, my grandfather... I lost him when I was only 3 but I can still remember sitting on his lap hearing stories and prayers and other wise things. Also my aunt (masi..mom's sister) and my eldest cousin Aman Bhaiyya... both mean the world to me and if only I could share my happiness and love with them today it would mean so much.😭
  • Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?.. Sujal Garewal from KTH! He is so passionate, loving, expressive, intelligent, caring, and oh soo adorable.. ok hot😳
  •  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?... Not sure.. I'm very much happy with the way I am despite my flaws... maybe my quick-temper... I think could do without that😉

OK wow.. so that's me in brief😉...  if you've managed to read through all this, I admire your patience and hopefully I haven't made you very sleepy😆

Edited by sweetrani_neha - 18 years ago
A r y a n thumbnail
Slam Book Questions:

Vital Stats:

Name/ID:Aryan Sharma(ID:Aryan44422)

Ambition: To be a successful Doctor

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi,Urdu,German,French

Your favourite…

Movies:Kal ho na ho,Dus,K3G,KKHH,DDLJ

Songs: they keep changing but right now Aashiq banaya apne remix,Kaal Dhamaal,Tauba Tauba,Nassa Nassa,Cham se,Deedar De and Dus Bahaane

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan,Abhishek Bachan,Zayed Khan,Salman Khan / Diya Mirza, Priety Zinta and Natassha

Television Shows:Kkavyanjali,Kareena Kareena,Kumkum,Rabba Ishq na Hove,Reth,Tumhari Disha ,Piya ka ghar,Miilee

Books:Just the Harry Potter Series

Sports/Games:Basketball,Cricket

Food/Drink: Indian

Vacation Spots: Switzerland, Austria,India

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…IF

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...I would spend the whole day with my family and friends and have fun

Describe your soul mate A pretty and beautiful girl like Natassha,who understands me,trusts me,listens 2 me actually i wish my soul mate could be Natassha
      Are you more: (pick the closest one)

Serious or Fun-loving:Fun-loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Pessimistic

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...Crazy,joking and just plain weird

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?..I do because love just dosent have 2 be between a guy and girl there is love other than tht like your freinds love,famillies and if there isnt love between u and your soul mate then neither they will stay happy nor u and nor your children and love is not just about loving your favourite TV star.
      If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...Amrish Puri because he was a fabulous actor.

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...the character of Anjali from Kkavyanjali because its really hard 2 find such a loving and caring wife in real life.
       If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...My face,i wish i had a very handsome face like Vikas Bhalla,Sandeep Rajora,SRK,John Abraham,Zayed Khan,Abhishek Bachan

Edited by Aryan44422 - 18 years ago