Users

Frequent Posters

abladabla thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Vital Stats:
Name/ID: abladabla

Ambition: To be a better person.

Languages Spoken: Languages spoken often: English and hindi

Your favourite…Movies: Chaalbaaz, Golmaal etc.
Favourite Songs: Keep changing..mostly new...

Actors/Actresses: Amitabh bachchan, Vivek Oberoi/Sridevi, Preity Zinta

Television Shows: Astitva and Lavanya

Books: Am not very fond of

Sports/Games: Cricket - never missed a single match when I was in India...badminton- playing..

Food/Drink: Italian, French/ Mango shake

Vacation Spots: Paris, Hawaii

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…    shopping...:))

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ... My family sitting at home and chatting..

Describe your soul mate…who loves me and cares a lot for my happiness..

Are you more: (pick the closest one)
Outgoing or Shy: very shy

Organized or Disorganized: more of organized

Serious or Fun-loving: Serious

Optimistic or Pessimistic: optimistic mostly and sometimes pessimistic

Studious or carefree: studious

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird? humour/joking witty

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?

Yes I Do. This is the only thing in life that stays when nothing else exists..everything else is short-lived..

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?

my grandfather

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?
Nancy drew

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?
Being over sensitive and impulsive
FreshAir thumbnail

Slam Book Questions:

• Vital Stats:

Name/ID: FreshAir

Ambition: to work for the United Nations

Languages Spoken: English, Bengali, Hindi,Malay

• Your favourite…

Movies: Anything Guru Dutt

Songs: too few to mention, too many to remember

Actors/Actresses: No favorites

Television Shows: JJKN, Sex & the City

Books: All. I love to read

Sports/Games: Tennis

Food/Drink: Malaysian

Vacation Spots: any place with sand and surf

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Reading and sleeping and being lazy
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life?

I'd spend it with the people I love and a strong vodka 7Up

Describe your soul mate…I already found one. He's my hubby - the person who makes me laugh uncontrollably, frustrates me to no end, finds every reason in the world to irritate me, and is fiercely possessive of me. He is extremely supportive and looks after me with the care and dilligence that only a mother could give (which is a good thing cos I am really negligent). Do looks and vital stats even matter. Although to me, my hubby is handsome and perfect.

• Are you more: (pick the closest one)

Outgoing or Shy: Shy

Organized or Disorganized: Organized

Serious or Fun-loving: Fun-loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Optimistic

Studious or carefree: Carefree

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...witty, sarcastic and silly. oftentimes weird
  • Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...Love is only a word. The feelings one has with another person are too varied and intense to be shoved into a small 4-letter word. Its overrated.
  • If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...My grandmother. I miss her so much and I there is so much left unsaid between us.
    Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life? The genie from Aladdin

•  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...Nothing. I wouldn't be me then, would I..
Edited by FreshAir - 19 years ago
richakang thumbnail
Vital Stats:
Name/ID: Richa Kang

Ambition: to be a better person

Languages Spoken: English,Punjabi, Hindi,little bit of French & Spanish

Your favourite…
Movies: anythgin Julia Roberts and Richar Gere

Songs: Chithi naah koi Sandesh from the movie dushman sung by Jagjit Singh and alal the other Jagjit Singh ghazals

Actors/Actresses: No favorites

Television Shows: Astitva - ek prem kahani

Books: I love to read so anything that catches my eye.

Sports/Games: BasketBall
Food/Drink: Chinese/Virgin Pinocolada
Vacation Spots: anywhere by the ocean

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Listening to the music and just lazying around.

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life?
I'd spend it with the people I love and wud love to be in India at that time.

Describe your soul mate…I have just found the soul mate, but am not with him yet as he is in India but would love to spend the rest of my life with him as he makes me laugh and takes care of me even thought we are so far away from each other...we talk every day and exchange notes on our daily routines ...ok , ok i'll stop talkig like a teenager now ...but yeah he definately is the one...

Outgoing or Shy: outgoing

Serious or Fun-loving: Fun-loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Optimistic

Studious or carefree: Carefree

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...witty, silly and weird

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...Love is something very scared for me...its a beautiful feeling..

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...My father. I miss him a lot and there is so much left unsaid between us.

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life? The tall, dark handsone men that they always talk about but never get to see any.

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...being impulsive.
anniegupta_ thumbnail
Vital Stats:
Name/ID: annie

Ambition: everypne asks but don't really know right now

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi, French (learning spanish)

Your favourite…
Movies: Many favorites in differ categories (kal ho na ho, mohabetein, munna bhai mbbs, hum tum.. and many english movies)

Songs: they keep changing!

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, arjun rampal, preity zinta, rani, ash

Television Shows: Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin (to many english to post)

Books: LOTR.. lots

Sports/Games: basketball, badminton

Food/Drink: italien, english

Vacation Spots: hawai

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…nothing, i don't get amused easily

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...I would spend it with my family and friends

Describe your soul mate… any question to it bieng Purab Mehra? 😉
Outgoing or Shy: Shy and ouitgoing with friends

Serious or Fun-loving: fun- loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: both

Studious or carefree: Studious

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...crazy

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...I tottaly believe there is such a thing as love. Any type of love. And yeah I also agree there is a boy and girl type of love aswell, but I think bieng only 15 right now most boys, and girls are really immature so this is not the real age for the real type of "love". Right no I have only loved one guy........ PURAB!!

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...my cousin

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...(this is the third time I'm mentioning his name) PURAB PURAB PURAB AND PURAB!!! And if he was real I would grab him right away and make sure no one else gets him. (hehehe to bad gurls)

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?... to many things.. no body's perfectEdited by anniegupta_ - 19 years ago
surnita thumbnail
Slam Book Questions:
  • Vital Stats:

Name/ID: Surnita Age: 27

Ambition: To own a pair of jimmy choos

Languages Spoken: English Hindi Punjabi

• Your favourite…

Movies: Anything with Bette Davis!

Songs: RnB, Hip Hop, Jazz, Bhangra 

Actors/Actresses: A.A!!!!!!!

Television Shows: JJKN

Books: Anything by Margaret Atwood, Graham Green

Sports/Games: Tennis, Swimming

Food/Drink: Mexican, Italian, Thai

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…
  • Reading, Watching A.A.
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...I would empty out my bank account and buy the most fabulous clothes to die in!
  • Describe your soul mate: Someone as sexy as Armaan Suri!
  • Outgoing or Shy: Outgoing

Organized or Disorganized: Organised

Serious or Fun-loving: Funloving

Studious or carefree: Both!!! Depends on the situation!

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...Jokey silly!

Do you believe in love? Why or why not? Cause all men are dogs.

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead who would it be and why  My Grandad cos I loved him so much.

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Armaan Suri!! I would enjoy turning him around!
  •  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?  Smaller breasts please!
FatalDaiquiri thumbnail
  • Vital Stats:

Name/ID: FatalDaiquiri

Ambition:  to be more ambitious and achive more

Languages Spoken: English, Urdu and Hindi (some words)

Your favourite…
Movies:  Movies from Yash Raj, Dharma Banner. and others 
Songs: they keep changing! 
Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, John Abraham / Kajol, Priety, Rani, Kareena
Television Shows: Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin, & Others
Books: the entire Harry Potter Series, mystery,horror books & love stories.
Sports/Games:  Indoor games, word games, basket ball, swimming  (once in a while)
Food/Drink:  Pakistani, Indian,Chinese Italian,Mexican, Arabic
Vacation Spots: Switzerland, Hawaii,Northern Area of Pakistan

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Reading!
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life?  I would spend it with my family,friends and Almighty Allah.
    Describe your soul mate…More likely an average looking girl who is intelligent, caring and most of all one who understands and loves me.

Outgoing or Shy: Both (depends)

Serious or Fun-loving: Fun Loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Optimistic (actually pragmatic)

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... mixture of all
  • Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...Yeah! I do. Why! Can u explain Love? Its a feeling no one can describe. Every word is less for it! 
  • If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?... I would bring back my maternal Grandmother she died when i was 3 i still remember her face and the moment the last time i saw her.she was of so good nature, and a perosn who knew the realmeanign of the phrase "Living life to the fullest" i would sure want to meet her after death
    Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?... Zaara Haayat Khan from Veer-Zaara
  •  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?... My Physical appearance ..(and im working on it)
Edited by FatalDaiquiri - 19 years ago
manimau thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Slam Book Questions:

• Vital Stats:

Name/ID: Manimau

Ambition: Be a very good mother.

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi and these days learning Spanish... 😊

• Your favourite…

Movies: Currently a Marathi feature 'Not only Mrs. Raut' and 'Shwaas' (nominated for Oscar this year).

Songs: 'I love You, You love Me, We are a Happy Family.....' and 'Naach re Moora'.... 

Actors/Actresses: Dilip Prabhawalkar, Sulabha Deshpande (my all time favourite)

Television Shows: Barney, Dora the Explorer 😊

Books: All on my lil one's book shelf!

Sports/Games: Hide and seek

Food/Drink: Indian, Mexican, Italian and Thai

Vacation Spots: India (my parents house)

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Playing with my lil ones, being with family.
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...I will ask my parents, my husband and my daughters to stay with me, together every second after that if possible. And we will do one favourite thing of everyone if possible.
  • Describe your soul mate…A perfect husband.😉

Outgoing or Shy: Both

Serious or Fun-loving: Both

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Pessimistic

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...Different depending upon how confortable I am with the person in the front.
  • Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...Yes.... One always finds it before marriage or after marriage... 😊
  • If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...Wow.... I am scared of ghosts.....😲.
  • Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?... Ummm.... All Gods may be.....
  • If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?... Oh many and not one......
Edited by manimau - 19 years ago
nish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Name/ID: Nish K

Ambition: To be an Interior Designer soon

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi, Gujarati, Spanish (sumwhat)

Your favourite…

Movies:  Hindi: Aashiqui, DDLJ, DCH, KHNH, Sholay, Dhoom, Mohabbetein. English: Ocean's eleven, Italian Job, Matrix, LOTR I, II, III, Harry Potter

Songs: All song from Aaahiqui, DDLJ, DCH, KHNH, aye kash ke hum hosh mein ab ane na paye (KHKN)

Actors/Actresses:  Shahrukh Khan,Nasrudin Shah, Mithun, Raj Kapoor, Gurudutt, Raj Kumaar, Sridevi, Preity Zinta, Waheeda Rehman,  and late Divya Bharti.

Television Shows: Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin, Saakshi, Tumhari Disha, Friends

Books: Being Better Than Your Best, Ten Things I Learned From Bill Potter, Dream Making the World of Dream Taking.

Sports/Games: Basketball

Food/Drink: Indian, Italian and Mexican food.

Vacation Spots: Disneyland

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Chatting with my net buddies.
  •  
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ... Spending the entire time with my family whom I love the most
  •  
    Describe your soul mate…Honest, kind, loveable and who can respect me
  •  

Outgoing or Shy: I'm really a shy person

Organized or Disorganized: Completely Disorganized 😡

Serious or Fun-loving: Serious most of the times .

Studious or carefree: Both 😉

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...I tend to care about  people's feelings

• Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...I do believe in love ..as being in love said to be the world's biggest happiness
  • If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...My Maternal Grand father
  • Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?... ❤️ Purab, and only Purab ❤️
  • If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?... To be little organized😆
  • Favourite Quote:- "Everyone who got where he is had o begin where he was."--- Robert Louis Stevenson
aahisthaa thumbnail
Name/ID: payal jain

Ambition: To be an Interior Designer soon

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi, Gujarati,

Your favourite…

Movies: Hindi:kuch kuch hota hai, DDLJ, DCH, KHNH, Sholay, Dhoom, Mohabbeteinand all srk or karan johar's films.. English: Ocean's eleven, Italian Job, Matrix, LOTR I, II, III, Harry Potter,the village,etc

Songs: all karan johar's film songs and all srk's film songs.and songs from the film maine dil tujko diya

Actors/Actresses: Shahrukh Khan,rani mukherjee, Preity Zinta,ash,kajol,rajeev khandelwal.

Television Shows: one and only KAHIN THO HOGA

Books:all shakespeare's and abdul kalam's books.

Sports/Games:football,cricket

Food/Drink: Indian and chinese food,fresh lime soda

Vacation Spots: switzerland,malaysia

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…seeing kahin tho hoga

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ... Spending the entire time with my family whom I love the most

Describe your soul mate…Honest, kind, loveable and who loves me and i want him to be just like sujal.

Outgoing or Shy:very shy

Organized or Disorganized: Completely Disorganized

Serious or Fun-loving:funloving.

Studious or carefree:studious

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...I tend to care about people's feelings.

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...I do believe in love ..as being in love is said to be the world's biggest happiness

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...gandhiji
Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...sujal and only sujal

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?... To be like sujal

Favourite Quote:- "Everyone who got where he is had a begin where he was."--- Robert Louis Stevenson
heyeon thumbnail
  • Vital Stats:

Name/ID: Heyeon

Ambition: To loose weight

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi, Punjabi,Spanish

• Your favourite…

Movies: Ever After

Songs: The BLF soundtrack, Dhoom

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol, JORGE ABELLO

Television Shows: The Oprah Winfrey Show

Books: the entire Harry Potter Series, The Da Vinci Code, The four agreements, Why the caged birds sing, Divine Romance etc etc

Sports/Games: Everything but WWF

Food/Drink: Indian/Smrinoff

Vacation Spots: Anywhere in the mountains or a quiet beach

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Talking with friends
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...I would tell the person I love about how much I love him and how much difference he has made in my life
    Describe your soul mate…Anyone who complements me.

Outgoing or Shy: Outgoing

Serious or Fun-loving: Fun-loving/Serious depends on the situation. Wont laugh like JJKN's bandar all the time when someone tells me to not trouble or follow them

Optimistic or Pessimistic: depends

Studious or carefree: Carefree- last studied 25 mins before exams

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...Sarcastic
  • Do you believe in love? Why or why not?... I do. why not?
  • If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...My naani. I am not the same without her.
    Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?... ARMAAN SURI
  •  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...  Stop eating and talking sh*t just to overcome silence