Pakistani Serials

Sanam Saeed Fawad A Khan Drama Zindagi Gulzar Hai (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

-Grace-

IF-Rockerz

-Grace-

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
i agree! hassan bano magic died with dastaan lol

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanam Saeed Fawad A Khan Drama Zindagi Gulzar Hai (Page 4)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Grace-

IF-Rockerz

-Grace-

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
i wonder how fawad will look as a flirt...LOL

-Aliza-

Goldie

-Aliza-

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meepha

I was doing that but when u listed the girls i was like man yeh sab pyaari hai! Includin my list so...:p

No I didnt mean for this role..I meant in general these'd look good with him. So there's no question of the actress being pretty or not. Tongue

-Aliza-

Goldie

-Aliza-

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Grace-

i agree! hassan bano magic died with dastaan lol

There's been much debate on this topic already hun. lets leave it at that.

Originally posted by -Grace-

i wonder how fawad will look as a flirt...LOL

Hayye thats what I wanna see too ! Embarrassed Wese I'm sure he'd look hot as always Blushing

Rabz_14

IF-Sizzlerz

Rabz_14

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
well yea i agree tht Akbari Asghari ruined Fawad Sanam chemistry...but all im saying is tht he shud also be paired up wid other gud popular actresses
and yea Sanam saeed will fit this role but im talking generally abt other dramas

i think Syra and Sajal r a bit young for fawad..not tht Fawad is old lol, just tht they r new girls in the tv industry...
it cud be someone like Mehreen Raheel or Mehwish Hayat or Saba Qamar...wht abt Mahnoor Baloch..if she can be paired up wid Imran abbas thn y not Fawad lol

Edited by Rabz_14 - 21 November 2011 at 1:12pm

Hiba282

IF-Dazzler

Hiba282

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplytoxic

Sanam Saeed will fit the role because the character is suppose to be a kind of average looking girl, and she has pulled off that look in Mera Naseeb really well.

The story is about Fawad's character which is really rich, cool and handsome, but a flirt. He doesn't respect women. And then a girl from a little smalltown (I think) starts in his university and she dares to stand against him in discussions in class. They have clashes of opinions and really hate each other. And after university, they go different ways...
It's a love story, but a really different one. I don't want to reveal the whole story because it will destroy the suspence then. Besides, I don't think my little introduction to the story does real justice to the book, because I read it long time ago...

sounds intresting...i think i might just read the novel... 

Hiba282

IF-Dazzler

Hiba282

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
wow another fawad drama... hope this is lyk a 100% sure thing... Big smile
tfs

clustersofstar

Goldie

clustersofstar

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
looking forward for this

Post Reply New Post