Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

BlackStar.

IF-Sizzlerz

BlackStar.

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, so today i found out through FB that there's a new drama coming with Sanam Saeed from Mera Naseeb and Fawad A Khan as the lead pair, based on the novel Zindagi Gulzar Hai by Umera Ahmed, and it's directed by Sultana Siddiqui. Anyone know anything more about this, than please share it.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Laal--Mirch-tehreem-Simi_YaRaLoverAlisha.angel_sofia-Hina-ShiningStar18MehwisMixcoTree

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanam Saeed Fawad A Khan Drama Zindagi Gulzar Hai" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simplytoxic

Goldie

simplytoxic

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
I've read the novel and really liked it! I'm so glad they are making a drama of it. Fawad is going to be perfect in the role, and I actually think that Sanam Saeed will suit the character also. Really excited!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hina-ShiningStar18pickachuserendipity.

BlackStar.

IF-Sizzlerz

BlackStar.

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplytoxic

I've read the novel and really liked it! I'm so glad they are making a drama of it. Fawad is going to be perfect in the role, and I actually think that Sanam Saeed will suit the character also. Really excited!

Any hints to the story? 

Meeph

IF-Sizzlerz

Meeph

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
I so wish the word was sanam baloch rather than sanam saeed! No offense to her fans- but i dont like her:( but ek sitam aur mere Fawad ke liyee:P

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
:O i love sanam saeed! i LOVEEE fawad, are u serious!?
Hope this is truuee! :)
could anyone highlight the story ASAP, please!? :D
i'll google it though, and please post the source, i wanna b sure on it, i dont like my ummeeds breaking :( ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ICCHAHiba282angel_sofia-Hina-ShiningStar18-Maha-MehwisMixcoTree

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
sanam saeed ummm i think she will do good and with fawad defo its worth watching...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hina-serendipity.pickachu

simplytoxic

Goldie

simplytoxic

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Sanam Saeed will fit the role because the character is suppose to be a kind of average looking girl, and she has pulled off that look in Mera Naseeb really well.

The story is about Fawad's character which is really rich, cool and handsome, but a flirt. He doesn't respect women. And then a girl from a little smalltown (I think) starts in his university and she dares to stand against him in discussions in class. They have clashes of opinions and really hate each other. And after university, they go different ways...
It's a love story, but a really different one. I don't want to reveal the whole story because it will destroy the suspence then. Besides, I don't think my little introduction to the story does real justice to the book, because I read it long time ago...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkYa-Aliza-Hiba282Raiinie2ShiningStar18pickachuMehwisMixcoTree

aiim

aiim

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
THANKS for the awesome news .yes  Fawad once again ,he is too good but i don't know who she is.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top