Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Saving his sister's marriage (Lets discuss)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

HeadOverHeels

Goldie

HeadOverHeels

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
So, I've been thinking about what a lot of people have been saying/predicting about Arnav marrying KKG and ends up saving both her (from marrying the snake) and his sister's marriage with the snake.

So, let's just say that DOES happen, what then? Shayam will still very much be in the picture. He'll still be married to Anjali, and still live in the same house *shudder* as Khushi who he is obsessed with. I guess that means he will still find ways to be evil, because it's highly unlikely that he will miraculously forget his obsession with Khushi once she is married.

He's a complete psycho, as in he's portrayed as someone who clearly suffers from some form of mental illness. So, how do you think that will all play out IF there is a ASR/KKG wedding in the works?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shivani.P4ROJuicee_Sushielovely.Euphoria.incandescent

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saving his sister's marriage (Lets discuss)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lovely

IF-Dazzler

lovely

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Personally and honestly I feel he is not going to marry her to save his sister's marriage..I know everyone seems to think so but that would not make any sense at all.

CVs will not be so predictable.. they haven't been so far.

I think he is going to end up marrying her to save her reputation because of the media clip drama and then he is going to find out about Shyam and he is again going to misunderstand her.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

alishba45craziefanHeadOverHeelsP4ROInfofantrina2010incandescent

P4RO

Goldie

P4RO

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
"He's a complete psycho, as in he's portrayed as someone who clearly suffers from some form of mental illness."

ROFLROFL
I'm hoping the magarmach goes fully mental to the point his in a mental institute/or deadDead after he witnesses the marriage of ArHiEvil Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_SushieHeadOverHeelstrina2010

P4RO

Goldie

P4RO

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely

Personally and honestly I feel he is not going to marry her to save his sister's marriage..I know everyone seems to think so but that would not make any sense at all.

CVs will not be so predictable.. they haven't been so far.

I think he is going to end up marrying her to save her reputation because of the media clip drama and then he is going to find out about Shyam and he is again going to misunderstand her.

that's so true Shocked well it is his fault the media got hold of the video footage, and his fault she had to leave the village and so onWink

HeadOverHeelslovelytrina2010

HeadOverHeels

Goldie

HeadOverHeels

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely

Agreed! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

P4ROlovely

Nrp77

Nrp77

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
I think that it would not be feasable to keep Shyam in the house if Khushi gets married to ASR.  I think we have better chances of the slimeball running away once everything comes out and then making a reappearance down the line to hurt Khushi and the Raizadas.  

You can't get past what he's done to the Raizadas or the Guptas.  On top of all that he almost killed babuji.  He does not know the difference between right and wrong.  I can't see ASR letting this 'gold digger' who tried to hurt the most important people in his life stay in his house, especially with the 2 women he loves most. 

If he were to let that happen, I don't think Khushi would be agree to marry ASR and live in the same house as the creeper.  

*I don't think that a marriage track b/w ASR and Khushi is in the cards right now...

Just my thoughts...   

Edited by Nrp77 - 14 November 2011 at 1:33pm

P4ROHeadOverHeelslovely

HeadOverHeels

Goldie

HeadOverHeels

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nrp77

I think that it would not be feasable to keep Shyam in the house if Khushi gets married to ASR.  I think we have better chances of the slimeball running away once everything comes out and then making a reappearance down the line to hurt Khushi and the Raizadas.  

You can't get past what he's done to the Raizadas or the Guptas.  On top of all that he almost killed babuji.  He does not know the difference between right and wrong.  I can't see ASR letting this 'gold digger' who tried to hurt the most important people in his life stay in his house, especially with the 2 women he loves most. 

If he were to let that happen, I don't think Khushi would be agree to marry ASR and live in the same house as the creeper.  

*I don't think that a marriage track b/w ASR and Khushi is in the cards right now...

Just my thoughts...   

My sentiments exactly!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P4RO

Hot_Indo_Chilly

IF-Dazzler

Hot_Indo_Chilly

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by P4R0

"He's a complete psycho, as in he's portrayed as someone who clearly suffers from some form of mental illness."

ROFLROFL
I'm hoping the magarmach goes fully mental to the point his in a mental institute/or deadDead after he witnesses the marriage of ArHiEvil Smile

Oh that would be a nice option, after ASR makes a chutney out of Shyamua!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anji may get someone deserving of her...and Bua ji will go to the mental asylum with her kachoris for her Shyam Babua!ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

P4ROHeadOverHeels

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.