Raaz Ki Baat

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

FullyFaltoo.

IF-Rockerz

FullyFaltoo.

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
So what do you guys think...What's the raaz ki baat...I mean it's quite certain that sia's dad was the idol coach was talking about today...But what do you thik happened that still brings those lines of pain on his face!
Btw I know how we all are going gaga over the younger gang! But Ankur Nayyar is a fab actor...Hv liked him since his Jeet and Kohinoor day..:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mimz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Raaz Ki Baat" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mimz

IF-Dazzler

mimz

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
well i am actually waiting for the real story to take off!!

and hope we'll hv a gud storyline... i think its going LRL way!!

FullyFaltoo.

IF-Rockerz

FullyFaltoo.

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimz

well i am actually waiting for the real story to take off!!

and hope we'll hv a gud storyline... i think its going LRL way!!
Ohh..Yaaa..LRL season1 was quite good...But HHL is more fun:)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.