Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -sahasra-

abhi se dil itne tukde ho gaye toh aagey kya hoga jab asli romance shuroo hogayaπŸ˜‰ btw do you remember kunal's senorita dance in anand's sangeet, kunal was in same red shirt😍

pooja dear why u didn't enroll in GOTWπŸ˜” isn't it interesting?

Oh i was going to phir forgot abhi karti hoon...sowie😳

And Ya I rmber that☺️
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rdfan

C we r not biased but after our analysis last friday i dont think the sexy devil will ever feature in KBC 😳

Good because when KBC was created, I agreed to join the club with very heavy heart, but now that club is closed permanently, I can breath a sigh of relief. 

BTW, Kunal did look overly handsome today😍.
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thanks a lot for the fabulous update sahasra.. πŸ€—

Fantastic  episode today πŸ‘ witcha free episode πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and treat to watch SiNal. 😎😍

Firstl, loved the timing of the gift and then when the door bell rings, siddhi touching kunal and stopping him... hai hai 😳 loved this scene even though it was a small touch.

Next is the cake feeding scene... It was like kunal was expecting the 1st piece to him. when siddhi was soo shy, he bent himself to get the piece and i was thinking, everyone would ask him to feed her, but he surprised me. he took the cake from her and fed her without anyone telling him... and it was soo cute the way he fed her.. ☺️❀️

lastly the party. absolutely adored siddhi in aqua green saree (kuna's fav color πŸ˜‰) and the necklace set kunal gave her... Kunal was dashing in his red shirt...😍 (hope red is siddhi's fav color πŸ˜‰) i'm soo eager to watch today's episode. hope we get another witcha free episode today..

definitely would love to see a dance of SiNal today ☺️
sangadlover thumbnail
awesome episode love sinal scenes
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

thanks a lot for the fabulous update sahasra.. πŸ€—welcome dear,are you ok now.seems like both us are logging in at different times n not getting time to speak with each other.πŸ˜›

Fantastic  episode today πŸ‘ witcha free episode πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and treat to watch SiNal. 😎😍he he yh every one is celebrating for having witcha free epi

Firstl, loved the timing of the gift and then when the door bell rings, siddhi touching kunal and stopping him... hai hai 😳 loved this scene even though it was a small touch.
that scene was very nice bechara kunal khud hi surprise hogaya hai woh gift dekhke,perfect timingπŸ‘πŸΌ

Next is the cake feeding scene... It was like kunal was expecting the 1st piece to him. when siddhi was soo shy, he bent himself to get the piece and i was thinking, everyone would ask him to feed her, but he surprised me. he took the cake from her and fed her without anyone telling him... and it was soo cute the way he fed her.. ☺️❀️i really liked that scene how kunal bent n took the bite n fed her😍

lastly the party. absolutely adored siddhi in aqua green saree (kuna's fav color πŸ˜‰) and the necklace set kunal gave her... Kunal was dashing in his red shirt...😍 (hope red is siddhi's fav color πŸ˜‰) i'm soo eager to watch today's episode. hope we get another witcha free episode today..hope we get some memorable sinal moments today😍

definitely would love to see a dance of SiNal today ☺️

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@maria πŸ˜†πŸ˜† we are having lots of expectations on today's epiπŸ˜‰,hope we wont be disappointed.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -sahasra-

@maria πŸ˜†πŸ˜† we are having lots of expectations on today's epiπŸ˜‰,hope we wont be disappointed.

If they disappoint us Maha Broom will cum out πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†