Pooja Tweets: And the names are...

Posted: 12 years ago
pooja a gor
Real names: samar is eklavya and chinky is drishti."@_summaiya: @poojaAgor @samahgor hye pooja gor whts ur name 0f 2nd baby in pratigya..."
thnx for sharing...i was curious to know this...
Nice names. Thanks Pooja 😃
symboddyyy ask her where's ARRHHAANN:'(
gayab frm dramaa</3</3
btw eklavya is cutiepiiieee muaahh
Originally posted by ArhainaKaArhaan

symboddyyy ask her where's ARRHHAANN:'(
gayab frm dramaa</3</3
btw eklavya is cutiepiiieee muaahh

He was only missing from the drama for todays episode only so CHILL! ðŸ˜† He will be back tomorrow!😉 But i agree with the question to ask her where is Arhaan at the party?
Originally posted by Mo710

He was only missing from the drama for todays episode only so CHILL! ðŸ˜† He will be back tomorrow!😉 But i agree with the question to ask her where is Arhaan at the party?

Arhaan won't attend SBS parties..he and SBS doesn't get along well...
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Arhaan won't attend SBS parties..he and SBS doesn't get along well...

Yeah i figured that too and posted a topic about it as well but got told it was not right to post such topics. Can i ask the reason why if u can say?

Yeah i figured that too and posted a topic about it as well but got told it was not right to post such topics. Can i ask the reason why if u can say?

Why we can't post the topic or why Arhaan and SBS don't get along?
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Why we can't post the topic or why Arhaan and SBS don't get along?

I got told it might create controversies and that is not right! So can u enlighten me why SBS and Arhaan dont get along?

I got told it might create controversies and that is not right! So can u enlighten me why SBS and Arhaan dont get along?

Well apparently..Arhaan once might have been rude to a reporter as he didn't wanted to give an interview then...from that point onwards SBS is insulting him everywhere..on shows, on FB..etc..