Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

*Zara's ARSHI Index* Veiled hearts finally started!! 01/08) (Page 18)

Post Reply New Post

Page 18 of 31

nida138

nida138

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
WOW Ur writing i  sooo good u shoulod really do summin with ur writing talent! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zara-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Zara's ARSHI Index* Veiled hearts finally started!! 01/08) (Page 18)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Zara-

IF-Rockerz

-Zara-

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nida138

WOW Ur writing i  sooo good u shoulod really do summin with ur writing talent! :D

Aww thanksEmbarrassed

xxx

MOHIBMAHIR

vs_2706

Goldie

vs_2706

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged

Today I read ur OS and SS...it feels nice to read the wonderful works,Some of them made me laugh and most of them made me cryCry...however I was unable to read to Fear and Holi SS...other than that I loved it the way u pen down ur imagination...Heart
I have read ur  POF and VWT FF's which I loved the most,I would have also mentioned abt me in the last after reading the complete FF of VWT,I'm not a regular reader for not only ur FF but also to many except those FF which I receive PM,but would how ever comment on them whenever I read anyone's work which is the right way to do...U see I never or mostly not ask for PM's because I know abt me that how I sometimes will not be able to read the updates which will be emotional and heart wrenching,So I always mostly avoid asking for Pm's.U might think I'm crazy but I'll accept the fact,there r two reason first one is that u see if the writer's PM me and if I'll not be able to read & comment on their FF or SS then I'll feel guilty to not acknowledge their hard work,which is horrible feeling and the second one if I'll read emotional update then it will lead to my sleepless night since I'm too weak by heart,I know u'll think that we should consider this as a fiction and should not take it seriously but What to do if my mind agrees on that,heart does not...(I know this is not necessary to u but I'm just informing u that if at all u come across any of my comment then u should know that I'm one crazy girl)

Keep ur work going on Star

-Zara-

-Zara-

IF-Rockerz

-Zara-

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vs_2706

Today I read ur OS and SS...it feels nice to read the wonderful works,Some of them made me laugh and most of them made me cryCry...however I was unable to read to Fear and Holi SS...other than that I loved it the way u pen down ur imagination...Heart
I have read ur  POF and VWT FF's which I loved the most,I would have also mentioned abt me in the last after reading the complete FF of VWT,I'm not a regular reader for not only ur FF but also to many except those FF which I receive PM,but would how ever comment on them whenever I read anyone's work which is the right way to do...U see I never or mostly not ask for PM's because I know abt me that how I sometimes will not be able to read the updates which will be emotional and heart wrenching,So I always mostly avoid asking for Pm's.U might think I'm crazy but I'll accept the fact,there r two reason first one is that u see if the writer's PM me and if I'll not be able to read & comment on their FF or SS then I'll feel guilty to not acknowledge their hard work,which is horrible feeling and the second one if I'll read emotional update then it will lead to my sleepless night since I'm too weak by heart,I know u'll think that we should consider this as a fiction and should not take it seriously but What to do if my mind agrees on that,heart does not...(I know this is not necessary to u but I'm just informing u that if at all u come across any of my comment then u should know that I'm one crazy girl)

Keep ur work going on Star

thanks very much for liking my works. Very honoured. Sweet to know thats how your opinion, but i guess different writers require different things. 

Thanks for liking again sis.
xxx

Nichuss

-Zara-

IF-Rockerz

-Zara-

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
edit to my status

-Zara-

IF-Rockerz

-Zara-

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Changed the layout of my index so my top 4 ff's are listed

xxx

CountingStarsx

IF-Sizzlerz

CountingStarsx

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Zara,
You're a beautiful writer at a very very young age. You have great potential and you are a nice person as far as I have known you.

Thanks for being there for me till now.

Your best FF till now would be Price Of Freedom. That's one FF that is so innocent and so bold at the same time it thrills you so much and its really cute. 

You have written awesome work. Can never forget u sis :D

Take care and thanks for finding me worth to be PMed to review :D

Wishing u all the happiness in the world, Zaa-ra ;D
Vani<3

-Zara-

IF-Rockerz

-Zara-

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shimmer_Vani

Zara,
You're a beautiful writer at a very very young age. You have great potential and you are a nice person as far as I have known you.

Thanks for being there for me till now.

Your best FF till now would be Price Of Freedom. That's one FF that is so innocent and so bold at the same time it thrills you so much and its really cute. 

You have written awesome work. Can never forget u sis :D

Take care and thanks for finding me worth to be PMed to review :D

Wishing u all the happiness in the world, Zaa-ra ;D
Vani<3

Thank sis for all your support. :') 
I can't wait to get your reviews on each of my top 4 so I can put them up on my Index. I hope my Last ff is a hit before i dust my hands from writing * fingers crossed*LOL

xxx

Post Reply New Post

Go to top