Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   

*Zara's ARSHI Index* DWE thread 7 open (20/08) (Page 18)

nida138 Newbie
nida138
nida138

Joined: 29 March 2013
Posts: 16

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
WOW Ur writing i  sooo good u shoulod really do summin with ur writing talent! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zara-

-Zara- IF-Rockerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Joined: 24 February 2011
Posts: 9766

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nida138

WOW Ur writing i  sooo good u shoulod really do summin with ur writing talent! :D

Aww thanksEmbarrassed

xxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MOHIBMAHIR

vs_2706 Goldie
vs_2706
vs_2706

Joined: 23 January 2012
Posts: 1709

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged


Today I read ur OS and SS...it feels nice to read the wonderful works,Some of them made me laugh and most of them made me cryCry...however I was unable to read to Fear and Holi SS...other than that I loved it the way u pen down ur imagination...Heart
I have read ur  POF and VWT FF's which I loved the most,I would have also mentioned abt me in the last after reading the complete FF of VWT,I'm not a regular reader for not only ur FF but also to many except those FF which I receive PM,but would how ever comment on them whenever I read anyone's work which is the right way to do...U see I never or mostly not ask for PM's because I know abt me that how I sometimes will not be able to read the updates which will be emotional and heart wrenching,So I always mostly avoid asking for Pm's.U might think I'm crazy but I'll accept the fact,there r two reason first one is that u see if the writer's PM me and if I'll not be able to read & comment on their FF or SS then I'll feel guilty to not acknowledge their hard work,which is horrible feeling and the second one if I'll read emotional update then it will lead to my sleepless night since I'm too weak by heart,I know u'll think that we should consider this as a fiction and should not take it seriously but What to do if my mind agrees on that,heart does not...(I know this is not necessary to u but I'm just informing u that if at all u come across any of my comment then u should know that I'm one crazy girl)

Keep ur work going on Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zara-

-Zara- IF-Rockerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Joined: 24 February 2011
Posts: 9766

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vs_2706



Today I read ur OS and SS...it feels nice to read the wonderful works,Some of them made me laugh and most of them made me cryCry...however I was unable to read to Fear and Holi SS...other than that I loved it the way u pen down ur imagination...Heart
I have read ur  POF and VWT FF's which I loved the most,I would have also mentioned abt me in the last after reading the complete FF of VWT,I'm not a regular reader for not only ur FF but also to many except those FF which I receive PM,but would how ever comment on them whenever I read anyone's work which is the right way to do...U see I never or mostly not ask for PM's because I know abt me that how I sometimes will not be able to read the updates which will be emotional and heart wrenching,So I always mostly avoid asking for Pm's.U might think I'm crazy but I'll accept the fact,there r two reason first one is that u see if the writer's PM me and if I'll not be able to read & comment on their FF or SS then I'll feel guilty to not acknowledge their hard work,which is horrible feeling and the second one if I'll read emotional update then it will lead to my sleepless night since I'm too weak by heart,I know u'll think that we should consider this as a fiction and should not take it seriously but What to do if my mind agrees on that,heart does not...(I know this is not necessary to u but I'm just informing u that if at all u come across any of my comment then u should know that I'm one crazy girl)

Keep ur work going on Star

thanks very much for liking my works. Very honoured. Sweet to know thats how your opinion, but i guess different writers require different things. 

Thanks for liking again sis.
xxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nichuss

-Zara- IF-Rockerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Joined: 24 February 2011
Posts: 9766

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
edit to my status
-Zara- IF-Rockerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Joined: 24 February 2011
Posts: 9766

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Changed the layout of my index so my top 4 ff's are listed

xxx
PinkPenguinxo IF-Sizzlerz
PinkPenguinxo
PinkPenguinxo

Joined: 16 July 2012
Posts: 11243

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Zara,
You're a beautiful writer at a very very young age. You have great potential and you are a nice person as far as I have known you.

Thanks for being there for me till now.

Your best FF till now would be Price Of Freedom. That's one FF that is so innocent and so bold at the same time it thrills you so much and its really cute. 

You have written awesome work. Can never forget u sis :D

Take care and thanks for finding me worth to be PMed to review :D

Wishing u all the happiness in the world, Zaa-ra ;D
Vani<3
-Zara- IF-Rockerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Joined: 24 February 2011
Posts: 9766

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shimmer_Vani

Zara,
You're a beautiful writer at a very very young age. You have great potential and you are a nice person as far as I have known you.

Thanks for being there for me till now.

Your best FF till now would be Price Of Freedom. That's one FF that is so innocent and so bold at the same time it thrills you so much and its really cute. 

You have written awesome work. Can never forget u sis :D

Take care and thanks for finding me worth to be PMed to review :D

Wishing u all the happiness in the world, Zaa-ra ;D
Vani<3

Thank sis for all your support. :') 
I can't wait to get your reviews on each of my top 4 so I can put them up on my Index. I hope my Last ff is a hit before i dust my hands from writing * fingers crossed*LOL

xxx

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ARSHI-ARSHI-ARSHI-ARSHI-ARSHI-ARSHI !!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14

Author: ..Paawani..   Replies: 109   Views: 14303

..Paawani.. 109 14303 17 October 2014 at 6:22pm by manal4400
Shikha's Index: [Iss Index Ko Kya Naam Doon?

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14

Author: ShikhaKhushi   Replies: 105   Views: 83848

ShikhaKhushi 105 83848 04 August 2013 at 1:10am by pjroy
Index- Hafsa's IPKKND Index

2

Author: Cytherea   Replies: 15   Views: 9938

Cytherea 15 9938 05 July 2013 at 3:34pm by sarah_sarun
Madhu123 Writing Index/Banner Index/Appreciation

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25

Author: GodsEye   Replies: 194   Views: 209272

GodsEye 194 209272 03 December 2012 at 6:37pm by illuminated.
Arshi...ARSHI...Arshi...!!!

Author: berry_paws   Replies: 0   Views: 2060

berry_paws 0 2060 11 September 2012 at 9:24am by berry_paws

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index