Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

*Zara's ARSHI Index* DWE thread 7 open (20/08) (Page 12)

--peehu-- IF-Sizzlerz
--peehu--
--peehu--

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
thanks for the links..n i am definitely looking forward to ur new FF

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zara-

arooshee Goldie
arooshee
arooshee

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
BOTH the ff's look very promising...
waiting for the new one in july

-Zara-

Banginbengali Senior Member
Banginbengali
Banginbengali

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Lookin forward to the story Zara!! TongueCan I just first say how excited I am that your startin your new story soon...n your not goin to end Price of Freedom so soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big smile Big smileLove you for this!!!Tongue

I love the quote you use for Vine with Thorns Smile...we really don't think like that but it is so true...n then ofcourse Aranv is set to set perfection here to Wink...but why is Khushi tainted Cry...poor gal..I hope she is not to heartbroken!!!!!!Confused

The pictures OMG Shocked is so beautiful...the house, cottage, everythin is just so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!Clap I absolutely love Nanis room, Arnav's room is so him...the interior, the color everythin Clap...the guest rooms are so beautiful...but I like the second guestroom the most!!!!!! Wink N the cottage is so sweet n cozy...the archway for the fountain..n then the fountain it self is so beautiful!!!!!Smile

Love the whole new story that will take place in this beautiful setup Tongue...can't freakin waite!!!!!!!!Big smile

Edited by Banginbengali - 22 June 2012 at 9:25pm

-Zara-

Shruti21 IF-Dazzler
Shruti21
Shruti21

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
omg...pics were so awesoome

-Zara-

-Zara- IF-Rockerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Banginbengali

Lookin forward to the story Zara!! TongueCan I just first say how excited I am that your startin your new story soon...n your not goin to end Price of Freedom so soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big smile Big smileLove you for this!!!TongueThanks so much for the support. i can always count on you for that. I sooo need to catch up with you on the POF ff itself with comments but am getting there slowly. Price of freedom has got just under 3 weeks left worth of updates left *whispers* with two maha updates comingWink. about you comment on POF about me not pming you for part 51 and 52, i checked in my outbox whether i had or not and i had! maybe you deleted it, or something went wrong in the system, but i definatly sent you the pm's. lol when you said you didnt get the pm from me i was like Shocked and hushed to check! lol. hopefully it wont happen again.

I love the quote you use for Vine with Thorns Smile...we really don't think like that but it is so true...n then ofcourse Aranv is set to set perfection here to Wink...but why is Khushi tainted Cry...poor gal..I hope she is not to heartbroken!!!!!!Confused you'll just have to see.Wink

The pictures OMG Shocked is so beautiful...the house, cottage, everythin is just so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!Clap I absolutely love Nanis room, Arnav's room is so him...the interior, the color everythin Clap...the guest rooms are so beautiful...but I like the second guestroom the most!!!!!! Wink N the cottage is so sweet n cozy...the archway for the fountain..n then the fountain it self is so beautiful!!!!!Smile thank you so much. really glad you liked it. i like the fountin toooLOL

Love the whole new story that will take place in this beautiful setup Tongue...can't freakin waite!!!!!!!!Big smile i cant wait to share it too. luv ya.

MISTIE IF-Rockerz
MISTIE
MISTIE

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
oh..wow.. Thanx 4 d pm dear..u have written literally such awesome pieces of writing which i always love reading n now with ur this index i gonna read more so thanx again.
Keep pming me as I would always love 2 read them.

-Zara-

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Oh my god!!!!!!
I cannot wait
Now I want a house like that

-Zara-

mandira1 Goldie