Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshi_sunshine thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Jus came across your work... Its Fabulous...
nida138 thumbnail
WOW Ur writing i  sooo good u shoulod really do summin with ur writing talent! :D
Ended thumbnail

Originally posted by: nida138

WOW Ur writing i  sooo good u shoulod really do summin with ur writing talent! :D

Aww thanks😳

xxx
SViji_2706 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Today I read ur OS and SS...it feels nice to read the wonderful works,Some of them made me laugh and most of them made me cry😭...however I was unable to read to Fear and Holi SS...other than that I loved it the way u pen down ur imagination...❤️
I have read ur  POF and VWT FF's which I loved the most,I would have also mentioned abt me in the last after reading the complete FF of VWT,I'm not a regular reader for not only ur FF but also to many except those FF which I receive PM,but would how ever comment on them whenever I read anyone's work which is the right way to do...U see I never or mostly not ask for PM's because I know abt me that how I sometimes will not be able to read the updates which will be emotional and heart wrenching,So I always mostly avoid asking for Pm's.U might think I'm crazy but I'll accept the fact,there r two reason first one is that u see if the writer's PM me and if I'll not be able to read & comment on their FF or SS then I'll feel guilty to not acknowledge their hard work,which is horrible feeling and the second one if I'll read emotional update then it will lead to my sleepless night since I'm too weak by heart,I know u'll think that we should consider this as a fiction and should not take it seriously but What to do if my mind agrees on that,heart does not...(I know this is not necessary to u but I'm just informing u that if at all u come across any of my comment then u should know that I'm one crazy girl)

Keep ur work going on ⭐️
Ended thumbnail

Originally posted by: vs_2706

Today I read ur OS and SS...it feels nice to read the wonderful works,Some of them made me laugh and most of them made me cry😭...however I was unable to read to Fear and Holi SS...other than that I loved it the way u pen down ur imagination...❤️
I have read ur  POF and VWT FF's which I loved the most,I would have also mentioned abt me in the last after reading the complete FF of VWT,I'm not a regular reader for not only ur FF but also to many except those FF which I receive PM,but would how ever comment on them whenever I read anyone's work which is the right way to do...U see I never or mostly not ask for PM's because I know abt me that how I sometimes will not be able to read the updates which will be emotional and heart wrenching,So I always mostly avoid asking for Pm's.U might think I'm crazy but I'll accept the fact,there r two reason first one is that u see if the writer's PM me and if I'll not be able to read & comment on their FF or SS then I'll feel guilty to not acknowledge their hard work,which is horrible feeling and the second one if I'll read emotional update then it will lead to my sleepless night since I'm too weak by heart,I know u'll think that we should consider this as a fiction and should not take it seriously but What to do if my mind agrees on that,heart does not...(I know this is not necessary to u but I'm just informing u that if at all u come across any of my comment then u should know that I'm one crazy girl)

Keep ur work going on ⭐️

thanks very much for liking my works. Very honoured. Sweet to know thats how your opinion, but i guess different writers require different things. 

Thanks for liking again sis.
xxx
Ended thumbnail
Changed the layout of my index so my top 4 ff's are listed

xxx
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Zara,
You're a beautiful writer at a very very young age. You have great potential and you are a nice person as far as I have known you.

Thanks for being there for me till now.

Your best FF till now would be Price Of Freedom. That's one FF that is so innocent and so bold at the same time it thrills you so much and its really cute. 

You have written awesome work. Can never forget u sis :D

Take care and thanks for finding me worth to be PMed to review :D

Wishing u all the happiness in the world, Zaa-ra ;D
Vani<3
Ended thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shimmer_Vani

Zara,

You're a beautiful writer at a very very young age. You have great potential and you are a nice person as far as I have known you.

Thanks for being there for me till now.

Your best FF till now would be Price Of Freedom. That's one FF that is so innocent and so bold at the same time it thrills you so much and its really cute. 

You have written awesome work. Can never forget u sis :D

Take care and thanks for finding me worth to be PMed to review :D

Wishing u all the happiness in the world, Zaa-ra ;D
Vani<3

Thank sis for all your support. :') 
I can't wait to get your reviews on each of my top 4 so I can put them up on my Index. I hope my Last ff is a hit before i dust my hands from writing * fingers crossed*😆

xxx
TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No zee!! I didn't get what you mean by leaving! and arrangements before leaving!! no jokes there!

By leaving you mean taking a break due to exams right! for the time being??? I swear i'm fervently hoping for the same!!

this is not what JP wants to read when she comes to write a Pm saying i'm goin off from If for two weeks! no nahi mudiyathu!!

Zee you are one of the very few writers who write exceptionally well and also takes time to write back to your readers without any partiality!! 

Zee you know I mean each and every word of the above!! so I'm waiting!!

no cheers :(
Ended thumbnail

Originally posted by: TwilightStar_JP

No zee!! I didn't get what you mean by leaving! and arrangements before leaving!! no jokes there!

By leaving you mean taking a break due to exams right! for the time being??? I swear i'm fervently hoping for the same!!

this is not what JP wants to read when she comes to write a Pm saying i'm goin off from If for two weeks! no nahi mudiyathu!!

Zee you are one of the very few writers who write exceptionally well and also takes time to write back to your readers without any partiality!! 

Zee you know I mean each and every word of the above!! so I'm waiting!!

no cheers :(

I'm sorry to say it's true. I just feel out of place from the writing side of the forum these days. It's not a writers block or I'm tired of writing, but I guess I feel I benefit more as a reader reading the actual great writers on the forum, rather writing small time stories myself. 😊

I might do something in future like a collab or something, but I think I'm lacking certain skills to be a hit after hit writer so after DWE I'm definately letting go.

Hope you don't feel too dishearted sis. * hugs*  I can give you loads of names of authors on the forum whose stories are totally amazing. Trust me ( whispers) there better than mine😆