Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Sri Ram Kapoor's True Character

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

I Guess Somewhere Down The Line I Was Being Bit Carried Away And Impatient.  😆 😉

Scriptwriters Need To Be Complimented For The Fact That By Reminding Us Of Sri Ram Kapoor Being A Hardcore Businessman In His Own Right And Runs A Multi Crore Business. No Man Can Do It. Hence Trying To Fool Him Is Foolhardy As Ram Himself Says. 👏 👏 👏 👏 😃

And Certainly Not The Character Ashwin. I Mean To Fool Sri Ram. To Voice Record All Tele / Cell Phone Conversations ! ! ! Must Admit I Missed The Trick There.😃 😆 😳

I Also Am Of The Opinion That Sri Ram Does Have The Vague Idea Of His Step Family ; But Stays Quiet Out Of Respect.😊

For Me The Best Thing Of This Episode Is The Fact That Scriptwriters Used That Famous Quote --  Of A Equally Famous U S President -- Formula KISS. 😆 😃

Keep it Short, Stupid 😆 😆 😆 😆 Is The Expansion Of KISS. No Drag,  No Suspense. And No Spill Over.

Please Voice Your Opinions, Views    And Thoughts.

-- Man
Edited by Manzz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rtsd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya the writers got it this time...
Manzz thumbnail
Thank You So Much.

Indeed, Yes.

Originally posted by: rtsd

ya the writers got it this time...

avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Manzz,

I think todays episode made up for last week's disappointments! There was so much of negativity in the forum...Good the CVS redeemed themselves by coming up with a super blast...🤗🥳 As u pointed out Golu didn't rise up to be a tycoon by being stupid  ...ok he needs some lessons on dealing with women and his own  family

great post Manzz!
Manzz thumbnail
Thank You So Much. For Your Lovely Views. 👏

Yes Very True ;  Being Negative Does Not Help Many A Time. Script Writers Are Giving Sri Ram The Flip Needed To Boost His Character, It Is Unfolding Brilliant, Slowly But Surely.😃 😃

Manzz,

I think todays episode made up for last week's disappointments! There was so much of negativity in the forum...Good the CVS redeemed themselves by coming up with a super blast...🤗🥳 As u pointed out Golu didn't rise up to be a tycoon by being stupid  ...ok he needs some lessons on dealing with women and his own  family

great post Manzz!

QuagMyred thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manzz

I Guess Somewhere Down The Line I Was Being Bit Carried Away And Impatient.  😆 😉

Scriptwriters Need To Be Complimented For The Fact That By Reminding Us Of Sri Ram Kapoor Is A Hardcore Businessman In His Own Right And Runs A Multi Crore Business. No Man Can Do It. Hence Trying To Fool Him Is Foolhardy As Ram Himself Says. 👏 👏 👏 👏 😃

And Certainly Not The Character Ashwin. I Mean To Fool Sri Ram. To Voice Record All Tele / Cell Phone Conversations ! ! ! Must Admit I Missed The Trick There.😃 😆 😳

I Also Am Of The Opinion That Sri Ram Does Have The Vague Idea Of His Step Family ; But Stays Quiet Out Of Respect.😊

For Me The Best Thing Of This Episode Is The Fact That Scriptwriters Used That Famous Quote --  Of A Equally Famous U S President -- Formula KISS. 😆 😃

Keep it Short, Stupid 😆 😆 😆 😆 Is The Expansion Of KISS. No Drag,  No Suspense. And No Spill Over.

Please Voice Your Opinions, Views    And Thoughts.

-- Man

agree with every word you said😃
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Der aaye durust aaye...

Finally justice was done...But why with only one left handed slap????

I was hoping Swine's butt to be black & blue...

Good 1/2 episode...CVs saved their butt too..

If RK can pull phone call tapes than he should pull all calls incoming-outgoing on Ashwin's phone..Truth would come out abt Taklu and TDH too..

I want to know what did TDH tell Ram today in his ears...And how come Ram did not slap him also...Ram should know that TDh could be playing part in this mess..
Manzz thumbnail
Thank You So Much

😃

agree with every word you said😃
[/QUOTE]
Manzz thumbnail

Thank You So Much  For Your Lovely Views.

Yes I Think So Too.😃 😃

My Guess Is That Sidanth And Mammu's Characters Will Be Retained For Some Time. And May Be Ram Has Clues That His Step Family Is Not Kind To Him, But Is Quiet Out Of Respect

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Der aaye durust aaye...

Finally justice was done...But why with only one left handed slap????

I was hoping Swine's butt to be black & blue...

Good 1/2 episode...CVs saved their butt too..

If RK can pull phone call tapes than he should pull all calls incoming-outgoing on Ashwin's phone..Truth would come out abt Taklu and TDH too..

I want to know what did TDH tell Ram today in his ears...And how come Ram did not slap him also...Ram should know that TDh could be playing part in this mess..

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well I never expected RK to behave so sensibly !!😛 In television dramas we always see how even the most intelligent people are fooled so easily... was expecting the same from RK !! But to my surprise, the creative team gave a new twist with the phone tape idea !! I am thankful to them for making RK behave sensibly 😊 I wish mamaji and the bro also face deserving consequences, but i wonder if thats gonna be possible !! Lets see,...Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost 😉