Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Manzz

Coolbie

Manzz

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

I Guess Somewhere Down The Line I Was Being Bit Carried Away And Impatient.  LOL Wink

Scriptwriters Need To Be Complimented For The Fact That By Reminding Us Of Sri Ram Kapoor Being A Hardcore Businessman In His Own Right And Runs A Multi Crore Business. No Man Can Do It. Hence Trying To Fool Him Is Foolhardy As Ram Himself Says. Clap Clap Clap Clap Big smile

And Certainly Not The Character Ashwin. I Mean To Fool Sri Ram. To Voice Record All Tele / Cell Phone Conversations ! ! ! Must Admit I Missed The Trick There.Big smile LOL Embarrassed

I Also Am Of The Opinion That Sri Ram Does Have The Vague Idea Of His Step Family ; But Stays Quiet Out Of Respect.Smile

For Me The Best Thing Of This Episode Is The Fact That Scriptwriters Used That Famous Quote --  Of A Equally Famous U S President -- Formula KISS. LOL Big smile

Keep it Short, Stupid LOL LOL LOL LOL Is The Expansion Of KISS. No Drag,  No Suspense. And No Spill Over.

Please Voice Your Opinions, Views    And Thoughts.

-- Man

Edited by Manzz - 14 November 2011 at 10:51pm

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

merundaxagnaina_i2000Nirnethassanjanajeej4sgondicutiesakshialu5123hin_sajanardananandu90rtsdapricityanu123Karna89Naina007kavmukscuterosyharibol79saisamanviXoxowpdXoxohamzanuhaanu-sKaJenroxxmonaghoshsahana747MarybartonQuagMyredkaverimaris08foslaswethasyam08-MariaMars-avivakirkDabulls23shanti05ZoobiDoobi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sri Ram Kapoor's True Character" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rtsd

rtsd

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
ya the writers got it this time...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ManzzSriB

Manzz

Coolbie

Manzz

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Thank You So Much.

Indeed, Yes.

Originally posted by rtsd

ya the writers got it this time...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SriB

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NirnethaManzzKarna89hamzanuhaXoxowpdXoxoswethasyam08Dabulls23

Manzz

Coolbie

Manzz

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Thank You So Much. For Your Lovely Views. Clap

Yes Very True ;  Being Negative Does Not Help Many A Time. Script Writers Are Giving Sri Ram The Flip Needed To Boost His Character, It Is Unfolding Brilliant, Slowly But Surely.Big smile Big smile

Originally posted by avivakirk

Manzz,

I think todays episode made up for last week's disappointments! There was so much of negativity in the forum...Good the CVS redeemed themselves by coming up with a super blast...HugPartyDancing As u pointed out Golu didn't rise up to be a tycoon by being stupid  ...ok he needs some lessons on dealing with women and his own  family

great post Manzz!

Edited by Manzz - 14 November 2011 at 12:49pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SriBswethasyam08avivakirk

QuagMyred

IF-Rockerz

QuagMyred

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manzz

I Guess Somewhere Down The Line I Was Being Bit Carried Away And Impatient.  LOL Wink

Scriptwriters Need To Be Complimented For The Fact That By Reminding Us Of Sri Ram Kapoor Is A Hardcore Businessman In His Own Right And Runs A Multi Crore Business. No Man Can Do It. Hence Trying To Fool Him Is Foolhardy As Ram Himself Says. Clap Clap Clap Clap Big smile

And Certainly Not The Character Ashwin. I Mean To Fool Sri Ram. To Voice Record All Tele / Cell Phone Conversations ! ! ! Must Admit I Missed The Trick There.Big smile LOL Embarrassed

I Also Am Of The Opinion That Sri Ram Does Have The Vague Idea Of His Step Family ; But Stays Quiet Out Of Respect.Smile

For Me The Best Thing Of This Episode Is The Fact That Scriptwriters Used That Famous Quote --  Of A Equally Famous U S President -- Formula KISS. LOL Big smile

Keep it Short, Stupid LOL LOL LOL LOL Is The Expansion Of KISS. No Drag,  No Suspense. And No Spill Over.

Please Voice Your Opinions, Views    And Thoughts.

-- Man

agree with every word you saidBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ManzzSriB

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Der aaye durust aaye...

Finally justice was done...But why with only one left handed slap????

I was hoping Swine's butt to be black & blue...

Good 1/2 episode...CVs saved their butt too..

If RK can pull phone call tapes than he should pull all calls incoming-outgoing on Ashwin's phone..Truth would come out abt Taklu and TDH too..

I want to know what did TDH tell Ram today in his ears...And how come Ram did not slap him also...Ram should know that TDh could be playing part in this mess..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ManzzSriBswethasyam08avivakirk

Manzz

Coolbie

Manzz

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Thank You So Much

Big smile

Originally posted by funky_junkie

[

agree with every word you saidBig smile
[/QUOTE]

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.