Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

MariQuestFilms

IF-Sizzlerz

MariQuestFilms

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Nureat- hai Allah those caps have brought back the scene I agree with what you said about the natural role reversal.

Reemz- I don't think your the only one although the couples have chemistry this shows USP and no 1 chemistry is definately JeeMan.

Piya- yes I think that's going to be the next stage seeing whether the outside world understand their love for eachother and what they mean to eachother. These situations will inevitable crop up. But the first thing we all are curious about is manvis illness :s it looks like she is just trying so hard to hide it from jeevika at all cost and that's worrying.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

*Reemz*-MamuKiBhanji-AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jeevika-Manvi are special <3 (Page 4)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
^Even in today's episode, Jeevika brought up Manvi a few times. Viren is understanding now but like you said, it's going to be about how the world views this deep sister love. I think Manvi's illness will be a part of this though...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MariQuestFilms-Veena-

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya2025

I didn't get time to watch the epi..But was reading the comments on this thread & thought it 'd been a brilliant one but When I saw the pics on Pg 2,I dont know but I m having tears,I know Im a bit emotional but crying that too over a scene/TV show ,thats not me either..Though this show from the 1st epi had s'thing different n that is this 2girl.U may not cry but ur automatically feel s'thing,ur heart start aching :(

That those song lyrics *sob*

The last pics made me feel more pain that when u dont have ur parents with u,its so hard to survive..These 2has been living their life with each other only,They meant everything for each other.Just hope the cruel world (ofcourse in reel)'d be able to understand them..

*sigh* I love my sister a lot too ,She's so many yrs younger than me..but I still fight with her so much..:(

I'm honestly not an emotional person over TV scenes easily either but there is something about these two that connects with me...I don't know if it's cuz I have a younger sister too and I miss her a lot...there is a genuineness to the bond b/w JM that pulls me in...the soul, the deep love b/w them touches me as well...the song they used in the scene just made it all the more emotional...I think the bond b/w siblings is really special and in the case of sisters especially...so when these two cry, you can feel their pain because of how deep the bond b/w them is...it may be reel life but somewhere it strikes a chord in real life too.

*Reemz*-MamuKiBhanji-

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

BTW NUR...I think you were right :( Manvi seems to know about her illness. What else was she hiding?

Yeah that bag she is hiding is really making me think that she is hiding her illness only...they laid extra emphasis today on Maanvi toting that bag around...koi toh mystery hai.

I guess they want to make it all the more heartbreakingly poignant by showing Maanvi trying to shield Jeevika from this pain when she is happy about her upcoming wedding.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Reemz*

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by piya2025

I didn't get time to watch the epi..But was reading the comments on this thread & thought it 'd been a brilliant one but When I saw the pics on Pg 2,I dont know but I m having tears,I know Im a bit emotional but crying that too over a scene/TV show ,thats not me either..Though this show from the 1st epi had s'thing different n that is this 2girl.U may not cry but ur automatically feel s'thing,ur heart start aching :(

That those song lyrics *sob*

The last pics made me feel more pain that when u dont have ur parents with u,its so hard to survive..These 2has been living their life with each other only,They meant everything for each other.Just hope the cruel world (ofcourse in reel)'d be able to understand them..

*sigh* I love my sister a lot too ,She's so many yrs younger than me..but I still fight with her so much..:(

I'm honestly not an emotional person over TV scenes easily either but there is something about these two that connects with me...I don't know if it's cuz I have a younger sister too and I miss her a lot...there is a genuineness to the bond b/w JM that pulls me in...the soul, the deep love b/w them touches me as well...the song they used in the scene just made it all the more emotional...I think the bond b/w siblings is really special and in the case of sisters especially...so when these two cry, you can feel their pain because of how deep the bond b/w them is...it may be reel life but somewhere it strikes a chord in real life too.

Ditto! I don't know if it's because we can relate to them or if it's just how beautifully and soulfully their bond has been portrayed. I guess it's a bit of both! Their scenes have a lot of heart and soul! Even when they're not together, their love is reflected in their scenes with other characters.

I'm thinking that Dr Manan is here for Manvi but what if Jeevika thinks Manvi is trying to do something again!? Ouch

-MamuKiBhanji-AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

I'm thinking that Dr Manan is here for Manvi but what if Jeevika thinks Manvi is trying to do something again!? Ouch

I don't think Jeevika will think that Maanvi is trying to do something...Maanvi has made it more than clear that she feels Viren is perfect for Jeevika...but yeah there is definitely the possibility of Manan being there for Maanvi...

In today's epi, Maanvi again said "ayen waqt par meri tabiyat dhoka de rahi hai"...this makes me think again that she knows what her illness is and is just pushing her way through for Jeevika's sake.

And today Viren maaroed the ultimate dialogue..."Jeevika-Maanvi jaisi jodi maine kabhi nahin dekhi"LOL...They are no doubt the best pair in this show...they are even inspiring the brothers to be more lovey-dovey nowLOL

Edited by nureat01 - 16 November 2011 at 10:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Reemz*

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
I just skimmed the episode, will see it properly when it comes on TV here but LMAO @ brothers dialogues. They're bang on!Tongue

*Sigh* Feel so bad for Manvi though :(

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.