Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheMelody.

You know I thought I'd have so much to say about the episode after waiting so impatiently for it but as soon as the episode ended I was like blown away. You already know my immediate reaction to the individual scenes but I shall repeat my thoughts here again anyway. :)

Throughout the episode I swear my heart went out to Jeevika. The way she was going to the family members and bidding them goodbye was so heart-wrenching, I felt as if someone dear to me was actually going away. This is actually really good 'cause it just goes to show what a wonderful actress Krystle is to be able to make the audience connect with her character. As for Maanvi, I honestly adore this girl! She's always so full of life and wanting to bring a smile on her sister's face, it makes me go 'aww' every time. It was so cute that she was a bit upset and confused about Jeevika ignoring her and Jeevika on the other hand just had to get away from her. But for how long could she have run away from Maanvi anyway? No matter how much she tried to run away she had to say goodbye one day but she just couldn't accept this fact which was clearly noticeable. 

Unlike you I actually didn't even notice the dubbing, probably because I was so absorbed in the whole scene and the connection between the sisters. LOL!! Oh and may I just add that the fact that Nia and Krystle share such an amazing bond off screen just adds to their on screen chemistry! :D The ghaat scene was undoubtedly one of the best and IMO it's going to be quite a challenge to have an even more 'perfect' scene than that!  

Your immediete reaction made me smile ROFL

Pshhh I felt so bad when Jeevika was ignoring Manvi. It upsets her to no end :(

TU bandh tha! I was absorbed too beta but I'm really picky when it comes to these things!! :P I don't need to add anything to your post really. You said it beautiful!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMelody.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jeevika-Manvi are special <3 (Page 3)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stargaze94

I have yet to watch the episode but am already excited! Can't wait to see what the scene's like. :)

Edited--

O.M.G. Jeevika-Manvi simply blew me away! There were frigging awesome! Honestly Jeevika and Manvi are undoubtedly the best sisters in the telly world! <333

Simply loved the scene where Jeevika and Manvi were consoling each other. The scene didn't seem dubbed to me though, was it? :/ And the role reversal, where Manvi tried being the stronger one was beyond adorable. I swear I cried so much that I couldn't believe myself! Both Krystle and Nia play the characters so convincingly that it's hard to believe that it's actually a drama and not happening in real.

Really looking forward to more Jeevika-Manvi scenes! Love them so much! :)

Awesome topic Reemz! :D

I think only few of us noticed the dubbing. It wasn't bad or anything but after hearing the genuine voices in the promo, I really wanted to hear that PITCH. Like I said, I'm really picky on these matters!Tongue

Nia-Krystle's bond feels so real! Comes across in the most natural way <3 Can't wait to see how their story unfolds.

Euphoria.

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

I was expecting a bit more from this scene but still I liked it a lot...Nia-Krystle's chemistry as siblings comes across in their body language and that helps the scenes a lot despite the dubbing issue.

I especially love how Nia portrays Maanvi's conflicted emotions...she's trying to be the stronger sister for a change by consoling Jeevika and we get a rare glimpse of a 'mothering' Maanvi...and then within 20 seconds she shifts back to her baby mode by laying her head in Jeevika's lap and giving in to the tears once again.

I liked the bidaai scene as well...it was quite emotional.

I think I wanted Jeevika to say more but I guess Manvi couldn't really gather the courage to see her sister cry so she put in her one liners despite being so hurt herself.

Bidaai scene was really touching <3 Felt quite close to home...the whole saying bye to your maternal home.

AreYaar

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MariFuze

Oh darn, I cried so hard in this episode start to finish! I had to rush to get the tissue with all the tears that rolled down while Jeevika said bye to everyone. But that gaath scene like yamini said as soon as jeevika says to manvi she always thought manvi couldn't live without her but now realised how she can't live without manvi the tissue became useless as then I was sobbing. Boy what an episode - I also won't ever get tired of saying Krystal and Nia are chemistry personified! JeeMan forever!
Brilliant post reemz

I think they have much more chemistry than any other pair in the show but that's just me :P The dialogues were really sweet too in the scene.

Thanks Mari :)

MariQuestFilms

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Eva*

Shall reply to this topic tomorrow...my eyes are blood red from crying, thanks to KN/JM. Broken Heart Cry

What a BEAUTIFUL scene...I expected a LOT more from it, honestly speaking, but the chemistry...AMAAAZING. <3 I LOVED the pitch in Krystle's voice in the promo...it was so high and it made the scene sound so much more impactful. Really mad they didnt use the dubbing done for the promo...but so many little things to point out in the scene again. MAGICAL. <3

I really need the EHMMBH verse that was played during the scene...my throat has a huge lump. Cry

Awww! I know that's what I felt too! Krystle's pitch in the promo was bang on. That's what made me want to watch the scene even more but the scene still worked really really well because they're so beautiful together <3

I think there is a thread with the tunes somewhere...!

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
So cute how Manvi can make Jeevika laugh no matter how serious the situation is <3

I loved how she pushed Jeevika off her ROFL Stop crying...you look ugly!!

The way she was rubbing Jeevika's hands and telling her how she couldn't ever give her away to anyone else broke my heart </3

Yeh the caressing was really sweet and had that motherly touch!

SO CUTEEE!!!

They share such a warm chemistry!

They should not be seperated :(

[img]http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac135/AbeerLeher/album3/JMghaat27.jpg" />

That kiss on the head assured Manvi for a second but then they were both back to sobbing :(

BTW...I saw a cap from today's episode and it put me off -____- I LOATHE fall & trip scenes so I think I'll just wait till the episode comes on TV.

AreYaar

-MamuKiBhanji-

IF-Stunnerz

-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
I didn't get time to watch the epi..But was reading the comments on this thread & thought it 'd been a brilliant one but When I saw the pics on Pg 2,I dont know but I m having tears,I know Im a bit emotional but crying that too over a scene/TV show ,thats not me either..Though this show from the 1st epi had s'thing different n that is this 2girl.U may not cry but ur automatically feel s'thing,ur heart start aching :(

That those song lyrics *sob*

The last pics made me feel more pain that when u dont have ur parents with u,its so hard to survive..These 2has been living their life with each other only,They meant everything for each other.Just hope the cruel world (ofcourse in reel)'d be able to understand them..

*sigh* I love my sister a lot too ,She's so many yrs younger than me..but I still fight with her so much..:(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MariQuestFilms*Reemz*

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya2025

I didn't get time to watch the epi..But was reading the comments on this thread & thought it 'd been a brilliant one but When I saw the pics on Pg 2,I dont know but I m having tears,I know Im a bit emotional but crying that too over a scene/TV show ,thats not me either..Though this show from the 1st epi had s'thing different n that is this 2girl.U may not cry but ur automatically feel s'thing,ur heart start aching :(

That those song lyrics *sob*

The last pics made me feel more pain that when u dont have ur parents with u,its so hard to survive..These 2has been living their life with each other only,They meant everything for each other.Just hope the cruel world (ofcourse in reel)'d be able to understand them..

*sigh* I love my sister a lot too ,She's so many yrs younger than me..but I still fight with her so much..:(

I don't cry much in general anyway but I do agree about the heart ache you feel while watching the two sisters. It's been there since the first episode! You just know that Jeevika and Manvi are meant to stay together forever.

BTW NUR...I think you were right :( Manvi seems to know about her illness. What else was she hiding?

AreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.