Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Euphoria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Euphoria.

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
I have yet to watch the episode but am already excited! Can't wait to see what the scene's like. :)

Edited--

O.M.G. Jeevika-Manvi simply blew me away! There were frigging awesome! Honestly Jeevika and Manvi are undoubtedly the best sisters in the telly world! <333

Simply loved the scene where Jeevika and Manvi were consoling each other. The scene didn't seem dubbed to me though, was it? :/ And the role reversal, where Manvi tried being the stronger one was beyond adorable. I swear I cried so much that I couldn't believe myself! Both Krystle and Nia play the characters so convincingly that it's hard to believe that it's actually a drama and not happening in real.

Really looking forward to more Jeevika-Manvi scenes! Love them so much! :)

Awesome topic Reemz! :D

Edited by stargaze94 - 14 November 2011 at 6:54pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*Eva**Reemz*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jeevika-Manvi are special <3 (Page 2)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
I was expecting a bit more from this scene but still I liked it a lot...Nia-Krystle's chemistry as siblings comes across in their body language and that helps the scenes a lot despite the dubbing issue.

I especially love how Nia portrays Maanvi's conflicted emotions...she's trying to be the stronger sister for a change by consoling Jeevika and we get a rare glimpse of a 'mothering' Maanvi...and then within 20 seconds she shifts back to her baby mode by laying her head in Jeevika's lap and giving in to the tears once again.

I liked the bidaai scene as well...it was quite emotional.

Edited by nureat01 - 14 November 2011 at 3:40pm

*Eva**Reemz*

MariQuestFilms

IF-Sizzlerz

MariQuestFilms

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Oh darn, I cried so hard in this episode start to finish! I had to rush to get the tissue with all the tears that rolled down while Jeevika said bye to everyone. But that gaath scene like yamini said as soon as jeevika says to manvi she always thought manvi couldn't live without her but now realised how she can't live without manvi the tissue became useless as then I was sobbing. Boy what an episode - I also won't ever get tired of saying Krystal and Nia are chemistry personified! JeeMan forever!
Brilliant post reemz

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

*Eva*relentless.*Reemz*

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
I will reply to everyone tomorrow pakka <3 Must sleep :(

Nur please when/if you have time then make an avi of the part where Manvi puts her head on Jeevika's lap. It was such a precious moment <3

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMelody.Euphoria.*Eva*MariQuestFilmsrelentless.

*Eva*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Eva*

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Shall reply to this topic tomorrow...my eyes are blood red from crying, thanks to KN/JM. Broken Heart Cry

What a BEAUTIFUL scene...I expected a LOT more from it, honestly speaking, but the chemistry...AMAAAZING. <3 I LOVED the pitch in Krystle's voice in the promo...it was so high and it made the scene sound so much more impactful. Really mad they didnt use the dubbing done for the promo...but so many little things to point out in the scene again. MAGICAL. <3

I really need the EHMMBH verse that was played during the scene...my throat has a huge lump. Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MariQuestFilms*Reemz*AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Reemz: I've made and posted it in the CG :-)

--------------

Caps from today's ghaat scene:

This bit is just precious...Maanvi in a very rare mothering mode...the way they switch roles is so natural...Maanvi was ADORABLE in this bit...Nia makes these scenes so natural...Maanvi joking around to lighten up the atmosphere even as she controls her own tears

And then bully Maanvi is back again...lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MariQuestFilms

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
This part here is so like a mother is brushing her child's hair...love Maanvi's expressions as she listens to Jeevika too

And this bit was SO cute with the way Maanvi pinches Jeevika's cheeks

And then the final bits with that verse playing made it all the more emotional

"Dekho hum tum dono hain ek daali ke phool
Main na bhooli, tu kaise mujh ko gayi bhool

Aa mere paas aa, keh jo kehna hai
Ek hazaaron mein meri behna hai
Saari umar humein sang rehna hai"

MariQuestFilms-MamuKiBhanji-

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Ok a quick rushed comment before I have to head off!

I loved that little pinch of the cheeks. Like you say Nur, these little things that both actresses add make alot of difference! You know why I really really loved those last few 10seconds when Manvi put her head on Jeevikas lap? It may seem like a small thing but Jeevika put the bottle i.e. Her parents on the side with the gudda i.e.Viren and it kind of summed what the sisters mean to each other! She put all those important people aside for Manvi! Saari duniya ek taraf...meri behen ek taraf.

Will be back to reply in the evening :) awesome
Caps Nur and your dabba is bloody amazing!

Edited by *Reemz* - 15 November 2011 at 12:07am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.