Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Well obviously my post will be about them Tongue HOWEVER this time I do have a complaint and it's the DUBBING which took away some of the effect of the scene IMO. Did anyone hear how heartwrenchingly Krystle said those lines in the promo and how quiet they turned out in the actual scene? Dude it was like THE dialogue and it was like said so perfectly in the promo. Why do these people change perfection??Confused

Jeevika saying bye to everyone reminded me of how my sister one by one gave us a farewell. Everyone acted beautifully! ? Coming to the ghaat scene, their chemistry always gives me goosebumps because it just feels so real.  Anyone else get that feeling? LOL! Manvi always knows how to lighten the mood. Even though she was equally upset, she came up with her one liners to make her DI happy. I loved how Jeevika leant on Maanvi for the support this time but the beauty of the scene was how at the end of it, Jeevika was back to her mothering role. Manvi embraced her and then very calmly laid her head on her 'mother's lap for comfort. I thought that was so so touching especially when Jeevika planted an affectionate kiss on Manvi's head. Manvi is very vulnerable from within and she needs that comfort in her sister's lap :( THIS was REAL chemistry! So hats off to Krystle Dsouza and Nia Sharma once again because like a friend of mine said, they seem to have a 'connection'. Despite being not too pleased with the dubbing, the scene remains one of the best yet.

Edited by *Reemz* - 14 November 2011 at 12:04pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanalexusdevilasphBhavyaRedyblueberries.madhu_sridharCrazzmatazzTheMelody.-Ravjot-a2zahidSilentsoul*Eva*MariQuestFilmsEuphoria.relentless.-MamuKiBhanji-AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jeevika-Manvi are special <3" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TheMelody.

IF-Dazzler

TheMelody.

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
You know I thought I'd have so much to say about the episode after waiting so impatiently for it but as soon as the episode ended I was like blown away. You already know my immediate reaction to the individual scenes but I shall repeat my thoughts here again anyway. :)

Throughout the episode I swear my heart went out to Jeevika. The way she was going to the family members and bidding them goodbye was so heart-wrenching, I felt as if someone dear to me was actually going away. This is actually really good 'cause it just goes to show what a wonderful actress Krystle is to be able to make the audience connect with her character. As for Maanvi, I honestly adore this girl! She's always so full of life and wanting to bring a smile on her sister's face, it makes me go 'aww' every time. It was so cute that she was a bit upset and confused about Jeevika ignoring her and Jeevika on the other hand just had to get away from her. But for how long could she have run away from Maanvi anyway? No matter how much she tried to run away she had to say goodbye one day but she just couldn't accept this fact which was clearly noticeable. 

Unlike you I actually didn't even notice the dubbing, probably because I was so absorbed in the whole scene and the connection between the sisters. LOL!! Oh and may I just add that the fact that Nia and Krystle share such an amazing bond off screen just adds to their on screen chemistry! :D The ghaat scene was undoubtedly one of the best and IMO it's going to be quite a challenge to have an even more 'perfect' scene than that!  

Edited by TheMelody. - 14 November 2011 at 6:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asph*Eva**Reemz*

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
jeevika maanvi scenes were so fabulous today that i didn't even notice the dubbing bit. It was so beautifully enacted by both of them, having a sister is the world's most beautiful gift. I love my sister endless, and i really wish i didn't have to part ways from her because of marriage, but its life. One's got to move on. Krystle and Nia are truly awesome, it was GuNur for me initially, but these two by their bond have truly won me over, and i can totally relate with them Embarrassed

lexusdevil*Eva**Reemz*

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yamini.

jeevika maanvi scenes were so fabulous today that i didn't even notice the dubbing bit. It was so beautifully enacted by both of them, having a sister is the world's most beautiful gift. I love my sister endless, and i really wish i didn't have to part ways from her because of marriage, but its life. One's got to move on. Krystle and Nia are truly awesome, it was GuNur for me initially, but these two by their bond have truly won me over, and i can totally relate with them Embarrassed

You know I skimmed the episode online so the dubbing stood out but I just finished watching it properly on TV and it made such a difference. 

I think I remember you replying to my GuNur topics too!? So you know how much I loved them but Jeevika-Manvi are beyond anything the former shared and I think it helps a lot that Krystle and NIa share a relationship which unfortunately Rati & Sanaya didn't share :(  There is A LOT of warmth and affection in their chemistry.

MELODY...jaldi kar :))

lexusdevil*Eva*relentless.

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
exactly reemz! rati and sanaya were not in good terms with each other, unfortunately :( but yet they shared an undeniable bond, and i even remember their initial scenes, where they shared the same warmth and affection like krystle and nia do, at the moment.

talking about KryIa, how beautiful is their bond. I especially loved that scene where Jeevika said that she always thought how would maanvi live without her elder sis, but she realises now that how would she herself live without Maanvi, and she all of a sudden rested her face on maanvi's lap. OMG it really brought me tears, because i could imagine myself in jeevika's place Embarrassed

Yes girl, we used to interact so much on GuNur topics Embarrassed

lexusdevil*Eva**Reemz*

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

exactly reemz! rati and sanaya were not in good terms with each other, unfortunately :( but yet they shared an undeniable bond, and i even remember their initial scenes, where they shared the same warmth and affection like krystle and nia do, at the moment.

talking about KryIa, how beautiful is their bond. I especially loved that scene where Jeevika said that she always thought how would maanvi live without her elder sis, but she realises now that how would she herself live without Maanvi, and she all of a sudden rested her face on maanvi's lap. OMG it really brought me tears, because i could imagine myself in jeevika's place Embarrassed

God I hope Krystle and Nia remain like this Stern Smile It's essential that they do *touchwood*. Rati and Sanaya thankfully shared great chemistry despite what happened. Their scenes as GuNur were always special but I guess Kria have taken the sibling chemistry a step further.

I know it was beautiful how Jeevika was the one who broke down this time and Manvi had to handle her </3 I love how the scene played along and how it eventually ended with the two taking up their individual roles again i.e. Jeevika, the mother figure and Manvi, the vulnerable child.

lexusdevil*Eva*relentless.

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

God I hope Krystle and Nia remain like this Stern Smile It's essential that they do *touchwood*. Rati and Sanaya thankfully shared great chemistry despite what happened. Their scenes as GuNur were always special but I guess Kria have taken the sibling chemistry a step further.

I know it was beautiful how Jeevika was the one who broke down this time and Manvi had to handle her </3 I love how the scene played along and how it eventually ended with the two taking up their individual roles again i.e. Jeevika, the mother figure and Manvi, the vulnerable child.

I really hope Kria remain the same, as far as i know their relationship off screen is superb, krystle and nia love each other, infact they are more like sisters in real life..they are that close, and i just admire such beautiful relationships Embarrassed I dont know, RaNaya had too many ego issues with each other, i assume :( but i still miss GuNur scenes.

But these two as Jeevika Maanvi have surpassed all my expectations. They are so beautiful together <3 and their scenes are a treat to watch

Edited by .Yamini. - 14 November 2011 at 2:39pm

lexusdevil*Eva**Reemz*

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

Lovely post Reemz..

The sisters always pull a cord in me… they just touch me thur and thru with their most genuine emotions.(acting or no acting).

They are just amazing. They have a wonderful connect.. and they portray that most times if not everytime. The simpliest of hugs or smiles or laughs are genuine between them. Brilliant actresses!

As far as Jeevika goes.. she will always be Manvi's 'mother'. I haven't watched the epi ..want to watch it on TV vs my iPhone ..LOL.. but so looking forward to it.. it is going to be most heartwarming.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*Eva*relentless.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.