Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: vasiraju

that is the only point i liked it,both the ladies snapping him equally😆...shyam ka frustration was too gud ... i am enjoying it..Can't wait to see Arnav exression when he knows the truth😍 

Me too...If he thinks having two wives is easy...He is highly mistaken...
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi somy, 
got my scarp ,did u watch the episode today??????????😊

Read ur scrap...So true...Checking the pockets scene was so lame...
vasiraju thumbnail
Originally posted by: somzz007

Read ur scrap...So true...Checking the pockets scene was so lame...

wht  abt the rest of the episode,i feel like total crap😆

wht  abt the rest of the episode,i feel like total crap😆

Just a filler episode for tomorrow's dhamaka...Wednesday's TRP day right...Nothing grt today...
vasiraju thumbnail
Originally posted by: somzz007

Just a filler episode for tomorrow's dhamaka...Wednesday's TRP day right...Nothing grt today...

May be i don't believe this Cv's ,hope 2marrow we will get to see big dhamakha ,not in terms of story...but we can expect some intense scene  btw Arhi😍

May be i don't believe this Cv's ,hope 2marrow we will get to see big dhamakha ,not in terms of story...but we can expect some intense scene  btw Arhi😍

That's what i meant...Arhi scenes...
anonymously thumbnail
Agree fully with almost everything that you had to say about the episode...and the mime act doesn't live up to expectations coz the timing is so bad, even if it eventually leads to something, no excusing it. And all in all it again made Khushi seem stupid...and honestly what is so enjoyable about that!
Originally posted by: anonymously

Agree fully with almost everything that you had to say about the episode...and the mime act doesn't live up to expectations coz the timing is so bad, even if it eventually leads to something, no excusing it. And all in all it again made Khushi seem stupid...and honestly what is so enjoyable about that!

Yes the timing is too bad...Loses credibility..But anyhow the mime was the only enjoyable part of the episode today... Even if it didn't gel with the timingEdited by somzz007 - 12 years ago