Uttaran
Uttaran

India-Forums

Today Rasya were mind blowing

rasyafan IF-Dazzler
rasyafan
rasyafan

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
In today's episode Both Raghu and Tapu gave powerful performance and mind blowing expressions. Their expressions, body language, intensity, tension, feelings of betrayal tears, voice filled with hurt and pain was damn good. Clap Clap Thumbs Up

Edited by rasyafan - 14 November 2011 at 10:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monalisa2010mamchocozkhushimuskaan

chocoz Goldie
chocoz
chocoz

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rasyafan

In today's episode Both Raghu and Tapu gave powerful performance and mind blowing expressions. Their expressions, body language, intensity, tension, feelings of betrayal tears, voice filled with hurt and pain was damn good. Clap Clap Thumbs Up
yes both of them performed realy well...only Gaurav n Rashami can do such justice to their roles Clap 
i love d ghazal they play for Rasya Embarrassed...its much better than routine filmy song.

Edited by Dicy_anu - 14 November 2011 at 10:35am

monalisa2010mamrasyafankhushimuskaan

khushimuskaan IF-Sizzlerz
khushimuskaan
khushimuskaan

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
i agree with u...rasya wz awsom...n now d quistion is WHAT WILL NEXT?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rasyafan

rasyafan IF-Dazzler
rasyafan
rasyafan

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nosi

i agree with u...rasya wz awsom...n now d quistion is WHAT WILL NEXT?

Tomorw they might show that tapu is leaving him but somehow I know he will end up saying sorry
to tapu and then manayega shayad

But I loved his dialogues and the way he said roz tumse mafi mangunga but tum kaise mafi mango gi jo tumne mere saath kiya hai i simply loved him and so much of pain in his eyes and voice therewere tears in his eyes OMG

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

veerich23crisps21PavaniShinyanna44

crisps21 Senior Member
crisps21
crisps21

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Gaurav's acting was beautiful. He emoted sooo well.
He said EVERYTHING right.
Mujhe bohat hassi aayee yeh sunkar "tumhein samjhane mein meri umr beet jaati, hamare bachey ke paas itna waqt nahi tha" lol
Wo Tapasya ko itni achi tarah janta hai, aur usko sari buraiyon ke saath pyar karta hai. He KNEW that she won't understand easily... isliye usney wo faisla liya jissay wo khud bhi khush nahi tha!
Ichha-Veer ke beech mein sab clear hota dekh kar, uski bhi himmat barhi ke wo Taps ko jaakar sab bata dey... lekin Taps ki apni bewaqoofi sab kuch dubo gayee.
Ab main bhi yahi soch rahi hoon ke aagey kya??
AB BHI kya Yuvraj ka best interest hoga Rathore ke man mein? Especially knowing ke ab to sabko pata hai... Veer, Tapasya and even Ammo!!
Don't know what 'twist' is coming out of CVs twisted brains lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monalisa2010mamtiny15

Desdemona Senior Member
Desdemona
Desdemona

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
I feel Tapasya is not wrong this time. Any woman who is in her place would be very upset seeing her husband secretly meeting another woman that  too to bf their child. What can she do? She is angry on the other woman more than on her husband.
Rathode is not justified by just shouting on Tapasya. When Veer could see Ichcha's point of view and shown maturity, why can't he? He could easily say let go. After all nothing is going illegal in his hotel. So why is he so upset because of the so called phone call?  Maturity  is the need of the hour.
He should thank his stars as all is well that ended well.

chocoz

monalisa2010mam Groupbie
monalisa2010mam
monalisa2010mam

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged

Nowadays I watch Uttaran just to watch Gaurav superbly playing the role of Rathore,a powerfully drawn character.His personality is more dynamic and magnetic than Veer.

prajjurasyafantiny15

chocoz Goldie
chocoz
chocoz

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Desdemona

I feel Tapasya is not wrong this time. Any woman who is in her place would be very upset seeing her husband secretly meeting another woman that  too to bf their child. What can she do? She is angry on the other woman more than on her husband.
Rathode is not justified by just shouting on Tapasya. When Veer could see Ichcha's point of view and shown maturity, why can't he? He could easily say let go. After all nothing is going illegal in his hotel. So why is he so upset because of the so called phone call?  Maturity  is the need of the hour.
He should thank his stars as all is well that ended well.
i agree with u...rathore is hurt that is understandable but he is creating a big fuss out of it...i guess CVs need to create big drama so they hv made both raghu n tapasya overeact to d situation...n yes veer has been sensible enough to handle d matter with maturity.

Desdemona

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top