Today Rasya were mind blowing

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
In today's episode Both Raghu and Tapu gave powerful performance and mind blowing expressions. Their expressions, body language, intensity, tension, feelings of betrayal tears, voice filled with hurt and pain was damn good. 👏 👏 👍🏼
Edited by rasyafan - 12 years ago
Originally posted by rasyafan

In today's episode Both Raghu and Tapu gave powerful performance and mind blowing expressions. Their expressions, body language, intensity, tension, feelings of betrayal tears, voice filled with hurt and pain was damn good. 👏 👏 👍🏼
yes both of them performed realy well...only Gaurav n Rashami can do such justice to their roles 👏 
i love d ghazal they play for Rasya 😳...its much better than routine filmy song. Edited by Dicy_anu - 12 years ago
i agree with u...rasya wz awsom...n now d quistion is WHAT WILL NEXT?
Originally posted by nosi

i agree with u...rasya wz awsom...n now d quistion is WHAT WILL NEXT?

Tomorw they might show that tapu is leaving him but somehow I know he will end up saying sorry
to tapu and then manayega shayad

But I loved his dialogues and the way he said roz tumse mafi mangunga but tum kaise mafi mango gi jo tumne mere saath kiya hai i simply loved him and so much of pain in his eyes and voice therewere tears in his eyes OMG
Gaurav's acting was beautiful. He emoted sooo well.
He said EVERYTHING right.
Mujhe bohat hassi aayee yeh sunkar "tumhein samjhane mein meri umr beet jaati, hamare bachey ke paas itna waqt nahi tha" lol
Wo Tapasya ko itni achi tarah janta hai, aur usko sari buraiyon ke saath pyar karta hai. He KNEW that she won't understand easily... isliye usney wo faisla liya jissay wo khud bhi khush nahi tha!
Ichha-Veer ke beech mein sab clear hota dekh kar, uski bhi himmat barhi ke wo Taps ko jaakar sab bata dey... lekin Taps ki apni bewaqoofi sab kuch dubo gayee.
Ab main bhi yahi soch rahi hoon ke aagey kya??
AB BHI kya Yuvraj ka best interest hoga Rathore ke man mein? Especially knowing ke ab to sabko pata hai... Veer, Tapasya and even Ammo!!
Don't know what 'twist' is coming out of CVs twisted brains lol
I feel Tapasya is not wrong this time. Any woman who is in her place would be very upset seeing her husband secretly meeting another woman that  too to bf their child. What can she do? She is angry on the other woman more than on her husband.
Rathode is not justified by just shouting on Tapasya. When Veer could see Ichcha's point of view and shown maturity, why can't he? He could easily say let go. After all nothing is going illegal in his hotel. So why is he so upset because of the so called phone call?  Maturity  is the need of the hour.
He should thank his stars as all is well that ended well.

Nowadays I watch Uttaran just to watch Gaurav superbly playing the role of Rathore,a powerfully drawn character.His personality is more dynamic and magnetic than Veer.

Originally posted by Desdemona

I feel Tapasya is not wrong this time. Any woman who is in her place would be very upset seeing her husband secretly meeting another woman that  too to bf their child. What can she do? She is angry on the other woman more than on her husband.
Rathode is not justified by just shouting on Tapasya. When Veer could see Ichcha's point of view and shown maturity, why can't he? He could easily say let go. After all nothing is going illegal in his hotel. So why is he so upset because of the so called phone call?  Maturity  is the need of the hour.
He should thank his stars as all is well that ended well.
i agree with u...rathore is hurt that is understandable but he is creating a big fuss out of it...i guess CVs need to create big drama so they hv made both raghu n tapasya overeact to d situation...n yes veer has been sensible enough to handle d matter with maturity.