Page 1
Page   of 21
Page 2 Page 21

a_uma

Coolbie

a_uma

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged

WRITTEN UPDATE

Continuing from yest... Amma berates P that you have brainwashed the child... instead of being happy of going out with his grandmother, he is sticking to you... you will one day ruin the entire house... P looks unhappy... she tells samar to get ready to see his new mom.. tells him I will always be yr mom and love u, but the new mom will love u as well... u will be loved by everyone...

She goes back inside with samar, but he comes running out again... SS's servant brought a hand gun to show him... SS showing how the gun works to Samar... tells the servant to hold a watermelon on his head... he then makes Samar point the gun at the watermelon... Amma enjoying the show... GD and Pys looking shocked... the servant trembling... P comes running up and snatches the child away from SS..

She tells SS what u doing... u giving gun to such a small child... SS says this is way of the Thakurs... I'm making him a dabangg... ppl will fear when SPS approaches... P looks perturbed... GD defuses the situation by saying that they will be late to see KN's girl...

Meanwhile KN dressed up like a groom in bright red shiny kurta... SS scolds him and tells him to change... he goes back and changes... SS them scolds him for the amount of perfume he has put on himself... KN angry says everyone jealous...

Little samar dressed up in sherwani... looks cute... finally all leave...

GH : Dadi telling story of Ramayan to chinki... Prof asks for money to pay elect billl... Kml gives less amount and tells him to get from Tamtam...

Prof tells her that T already paid their monthly amt ... Kml says its not enough... Adarsh is spending more for household expenses and this one time u get the money from T...

A complaining to T about Kml behaviour... tells him I was so annoyed by her words that I gave her our savings... T calm... says its OK u used the money for a good deed... A happy she hugs him and says I love u... T looks down at her and suddenly spots a til on her back... LOL He asks her whether she ever counted the number of til on her body    ... A tells him such work is of hubbies  Silly  (wacko convo) 
T asks her whether Shakti ever did so... A shocked .. she backs away from him...
tells him what kind of question is that... T gives a false laugh and tells her he was just joking...
he hugs her and says I love u too... A looking perturbed...

After the break : In the to-be bride's house... parents welcoming them... the girl brings in water for everyone... good features, but heavy makeup and jewellery... KN staring at her open-mouthed... she greets everyone shyly... Amma smiling & approving... Ermm 
The girl calls samar to her side... he goes to her, drops the water glass on her sari, get scared and runs back to P...  sudden anger on the girl's face.. she glares at samar... P catches her reaction, stunned... the girl and P lock eyes...

no precap...

Edited by a_uma - 14 November 2011 at 11:23am

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

suecshivnirkrassmomsx3coolxpragyakumarmonicaysaggi80eshach2507bluemoonswarajgir1sibiraja84shiny3Kula915naniranmarzackgssanjanaashwini6000kamuraliChandani02crekomasA HUGE FANm001sweet_bhankiPrasRasajitha10elle45Spot_mehak_ssweety007mah403-Happy4Ever-lastminsmithasrkprincessRock776_mahi_Elvira22-Khush--BugsBunny-ashGC_arjaaka.aierDareDevil_VickYHamiSkyCrAzYRED---Yemi---Love-u-allcorvetteJess.Mallika113samicuterekrnAnondo.RVeena.ShussainramsoSnigdha_Khanamriyya6....Poojie....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LUD & WU 14th Nov 2011" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

a_uma

Coolbie

a_uma

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Hi everyone… Hug

Rocking Maha episode yesterday… though it was mainly about Shakti's new bride, there were dazzling moments of KRIYA which made the entire episode worthwhile…Day Dreaming ... who could have guessed that one day K would have to fight a 3-foot rival for P's attentions… and both K and P enjoying the skirmish…

Prats couldn't do much to help Kesar except for appealing to SS, since KN was well within his rights to remarry (his first wife being insane) … but Ksr was saved from being thrown out, by Krishna…Clap

Lubalub this post-leap Krishna – all of us MKAPians knew that one day our K will mature and be the ideal man everyone will look up to… including P..…  for me, the scene of the day was when K separated Shakti's grip from Kesar and took charge, announcing that henceforth he would be responsible for her well being…  also when Ksr was going out following Shakti, he was true to his word and stopped her… OUTSTANDING…Clap...   I think this is the first time such a story track is seen in any Indian TV serial… Thumbs Up

Going by news articles, Shakti's new bride is going to replace Amma as the resident vamp… but I have no fears… together, our KRIYA will overcome all … Tongue

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

Kula9151sibiA HUGE FANPristineSoulKP_Marinassweety007ajitha10-BugsBunny-aka.aierheera1702ashGC_arjaHamiSkyDareDevil_VickY---Yemi---corvetteMallika113Anondo.RSnigdha_KhanamrekrnVeena.Shussainramsoriyya6....Poojie....

Veena.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Veena.S

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Hi frnzwa...:)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaashGC_arjaaka.aierDareDevil_VickY---Yemi---Anondo.Rhussainramso....Poojie....

....Poojie....

IF-Stunnerz

....Poojie....

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Hellooo Everyone..Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ashGC_arjaaka.aierDareDevil_VickY---Yemi---Anondo.RhussainramsoVeena.S

HamiSky

IF-Rockerz

HamiSky

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Hi...
10 more yug long mins more for the show to start...me getting bored..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaKP_MarinaashGC_arjaaka.aierDareDevil_VickY---Yemi---Anondo.RhussainramsoVeena.S....Poojie....

hussainramso

IF-Sizzlerz

hussainramso

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
I'm here!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaashGC_arjaaka.aierDareDevil_VickY---Yemi---Anondo.RVeena.S....Poojie....

HamiSky

IF-Rockerz

HamiSky

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Atticus

I'm here!

whos that in new DP? new vamp??

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ashGC_arjaaka.aier---Yemi---Anondo.RVeena.Shussainramso

a_uma

Coolbie

a_uma

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Hi...
10 more yug long mins more for the show to start...me getting bored..

Yeah... me too eager for the episode... thats why started the thread a bit early...Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

KP_MarinaashGC_arjaaka.aierHamiSky---Yemi---Anondo.RVeena.Shussainramso....Poojie....

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.