i hope jigar has more guts than aham

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
if nani brings back rashi he tells her everything n then tell her that he does not want her back in his life 
I would love to see that. But he must really mean it. In the moment he looks to upset about the whole thing and seems to still miss her. And Rashi being rashi will jump on his wickness and try to sway him again. But I so hoping that it won't work. Ahem had a good reason to sway. His wife is innocent and did not do anything bad intentionally and the worst choice of word to discribe rashi is innocent. So there is in  the moment no good reason for him to sway, which does not mean that he won't do it.

I find this so annoying. I know what I am hoping that will happen will not happen. At least not with these .. cv's. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข
Well said suk..wanna see that...๐Ÿ‘   but i doubt jigar would tell when our angry youngman couldn't do it..Is that possible ? If yes, that would be the bizarre moment of sns..
Originally posted by d-luna88

I would love to see that. But he must really mean it. In the moment he looks to upset about the whole thing and seems to still miss her. And Rashi being rashi will jump on his wickness and try to sway him again. But I so hoping that it won't work. Ahem had a good reason to sway. His wife is innocent and did not do anything bad intentionally and the worst choice of word to discribe rashi is innocent. So there is in  the moment no good reason for him to sway, which does not mean that he won't do it.

I find this so annoying. I know what I am hoping that will happen will not happen. At least not with these .. cv's. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข
ii agree lets hope his emotions  just look at rashi with disgust n then he says what he means he has no feelings left for her if she comes back he leaves mm because he cannot live with a lie forcing nanis hand  n then nani turns on rashi๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Hey it might be possible coz koki forced ahem coz nani is koki s mom and she wanted to portray her bahu as the best but there is no condition like tat for jigar.he can tell her the truth but i dont think its possible coz then story wont move forward.so i think she s gonna come back soon
Originally posted by suk19

ii agree lets hope his emotions  just look at rashi with disgust n then he says what he means he has no feelings left for her if she comes back he leaves mm because he cannot live with a lie forcing nanis hand  n then nani turns on rashi๐Ÿ˜ƒ

oh yes I reall like that idea. It would be great if he would say that he does not want to be liar like rashi and therefore won't act before nani as if he still likes her or could even bear to be around her. That would be great. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ