Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
?Siddharth P Malhotra When i read ur Post today ! I was like let see if he will make me cry ! cuz usuallly Male LEADS hahah makes me Cry !! but GOSH :O !! today's EPI !! the WHOLE EPISODE Made me Cry Sooo much :( ! i just couldn't stop my tears ! Krystle Dsouza Gosh she was SOOO FREAKING NAtural :'( !! *Claps* ! I mean she was sooo into Jeevika's Character !! all the emotions were shown !! n thn Beeji's Scene !! gosht his Lady is 1 HELLL amazing Actors ! im her fan since GEET times !! didnt know she will make me cry here !! i hated Beeji @ starting n now I LOVE HER !! n Thn Chachu& Chachi :'( ! these 2 r so adorable :( !! they Love Jeevika n Manvi So miuch !!! chachi made me Cry When she said ur marriege has time but today ur bidai is here !! Gosh AMAAZing ? ! n the Scene in the Room *claps * !! n then comes Nia Sharma GURL why u so PERFECT ? ! just Loved the Cute Short Jeeju Salli scene when cute Manvi is Complaining to him Awww this Duo will Defo Rock ? usually im just a Devar Bhabi Duo fan buh here seems like i will go crazy wid BOTH !! Duo's *claps* !! n Thn Manvi Jeevika Ghaat Scene :( !! im Cryin !! the Ganga Water scene was so pure !! even tho i dont know the importance of that place ! but since this show started ! i know tht place is really important !! the scene Where Manvi fills the bottle with Ganga water Was SOO BEAUTIFUL ? !! Gosh the Bidai Scene was HELL SAD !! n thn the Background :( !!! Gosh Sid Sir AMAZING JOB !! Im Going to Miss rishikesh, Ganga Water so much :( !! 

20 out of 10 rating for today HATS OFF ALL ?

I can Proudly say ! IM NOT watchin this show Just for the couples !! But FOR THE STORY which is Amazinf !!

Must Watch Epi every1 

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

guessimgreatNupsdipsniya_sBhavyaRedymokshashreeKhaLidaHexplosivebinthSarah4evaheerhoneyxxXSejalXxxFullyFaltoo.patakhaguddi--sunshine--anitamalik..tanya..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Emotions that bought tears in my Eyes-Epi TAke" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anjubala

IF-Rockerz

anjubala

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
WOW...your post makes me feel emotional, don't know how I will be able to see it. I knew it is going to be very emotional but thought that would be between Manvi and Jeevika..But it is between all the family members...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
@ Anju even i was shocked the WHOLE FAMILY Made me Cry !! ! 
its like GOSH no words SO BEAUTIFUL !! 

FullyFaltoo.

IF-Rockerz

FullyFaltoo.

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
I was sorta postponing watching the epi coz this show can get quite draining emotionally at times!
But your post just gave me the push required to watch it...Am taking my bundle of tissues with me..I swear these guys should pay some royalty to Sid MalhotraROFL
And I especially liked what you said about watching the show coz of the experience and not just coz of the leads...It does help that they are amazingly good looking...And brilliant actors too!Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EHMMBH_fan1.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by klpm

I was sorta postponing watching the epi coz this show can get quite draining emotionally at times!
But your post just gave me the push required to watch it...Am taking my bundle of tissues with me..I swear these guys should pay some royalty to Sid MalhotraROFL
And I especially liked what you said about watching the show coz of the experience and not just coz of the leads...It does help that they are amazingly good looking...And brilliant actors too!Star
ROFL !! honestly when i read Sid sirs Status how it will be full family drama ! i was like BANG ! boring ! n GOSH i was just cryin ROFL !! 
I lvoe Sid sir for this !! 

n honestly usually i watch show for couples buh this show rox !! amazin ! n ya hahahah make sure 10 boxes of tissues u keep to ur self hajajajaj 

FullyFaltoo.

IF-Rockerz

FullyFaltoo.

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

Originally posted by klpm

But your post just gave me the push required to watch it...Am taking my bundle of tissues with me..I swear these guys should pay some royalty to Sid Malhotra
ROFL !! honestly when i read Sid sirs Status how it will be full family drama ! i was like BANG ! boring ! n GOSH i was just cryin ROFL !! 
I lvoe Sid sir for this !! 

n honestly usually i watch show for couples buh this show rox !! amazin ! n ya hahahah make sure 10 boxes of tissues u keep to ur self hajajajaj 

Me tooo...I watch shows for the couples and for their love stories..ROFL
Never for the family drama...The moment it turns into one I quit...But this is one show where the drama has been woven so beautifully into the story...And doesn't feel forced...All the emotions are natural..There's no black n white..Just the right shade of grey..
Ok..Enough ranting...I could write a book on why we should watch this show...
Ciao...me off to create a tsunamiTongue

mokshashree.FlawlessSarun.

aaliya25

Goldie

aaliya25

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

?Siddharth P Malhotra When i read ur Post today ! I was like let see if he will make me cry ! cuz usuallly Male LEADS hahah makes me Cry !! but GOSH :O !! today's EPI !! the WHOLE EPISODE Made me Cry Sooo much :( ! i just couldn't stop my tears ! Krystle Dsouza Gosh she was SOOO FREAKING NAtural :'( !! *Claps* ! I mean she was sooo into Jeevika's Character !! all the emotions were shown !! n thn Beeji's Scene !! gosht his Lady is 1 HELLL amazing Actors ! im her fan since GEET times !! didnt know she will make me cry here !! i hated Beeji @ starting n now I LOVE HER !! n Thn Chachu& Chachi :'( ! these 2 r so adorable :( !! they Love Jeevika n Manvi So miuch !!! chachi made me Cry When she said ur marriege has time but today ur bidai is here !! Gosh AMAAZing ? ! n the Scene in the Room *claps * !! n then comes Nia Sharma GURL why u so PERFECT ? ! just Loved the Cute Short Jeeju Salli scene when cute Manvi is Complaining to him Awww this Duo will Defo Rock ? usually im just a Devar Bhabi Duo fan buh here seems like i will go crazy wid BOTH !! Duo's *claps* !! n Thn Manvi Jeevika Ghaat Scene :( !! im Cryin !! the Ganga Water scene was so pure !! even tho i dont know the importance of that place ! but since this show started ! i know tht place is really important !! the scene Where Manvi fills the bottle with Ganga water Was SOO BEAUTIFUL ? !! Gosh the Bidai Scene was HELL SAD !! n thn the Background :( !!! Gosh Sid Sir AMAZING JOB !! Im Going to Miss rishikesh, Ganga Water so much :( !! 

20 out of 10 rating for today HATS OFF ALL ?

I can Proudly say ! IM NOT watchin this show Just for the couples !! But FOR THE STORY which is Amazinf !!

Must Watch Epi every1 

I totally agree! I think that it was one of the best epis (actually I keep saying that for every new epi cause the CVs just keep on making it better)!!! But seriously like I cry a lot for stuff but I was literally sobbing through out the whole epi.. every single person played their character flawlessly! It was so natural, pure and brought the whole bidaai essence out so beautifully unlike some of the other overdramatized bidaai scenes in other serials. The storyline seems to be moving really well =) EHMMBH is like a perfect meal.. It has the right dose of every aspect of life and emotion!!! LOVE IT! And omg Nia Sharma is soo good I mean she stands out in every single scene no matter with whom... I am at awe at this girl's acting skills amaazing Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asphmokshashree.FlawlessSarun.

Sarah4eva

IF-Dazzler

Sarah4eva

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Kudos to sid sir I was crying. This show shouldn't just be about the couples- the story is making a huge impact to me and hope it stays that way for long. Jeevika and manvi are so special

mokshashree.FlawlessSarun.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.