Posted: 12 years ago

Wish her happy birthday - her name is "Shreya"

Happy Birthday "S"
Hope lovely surprises are coming your way
To make your Birthday a wonderful day
Smiles and laughter, joy and cheer
New happiness that stays throughout the year
Hope your birthday brings all these and more
Filling life with surprise and joys galore!
So on this very special day
I would like to say to you
I hope you'll always find happiness
In whatever you may do.
Another candle on your cake
Well there's no need to pout
Be glad that you have strength enough
To blow them all out!
Wishing you your happiest birthday yet
A birthday too special To ever forget.
So many wishes
So many smiles
Too many memories
Too few words
With one big Birthday
Happy Birthday!

May God Bless You

-A teddy Bear gift through India Forum from your Best Friends and IF~
Cut the imaginary cake
and most important of all

To India Forum 

**May this 27th of November brings lot of joy and happiness in your life**

To my first friend whom I spoken about IF
Every angel bless you...thank you Shreeya
for correcting my english and in some way encouraging me to write my fan fictions
Thank you for these two memorable years

Good friendship is important in earthly life
True friendship is a rare find, lasting a life-time
Friendship is supportive, wholesome and priceless
Friendship must grow but is difficult to keep.

Friendship affords joy, solace and distraction
Friendship gives a better meaning to life
Friendship may deliver what parents sometimes fail to
Friendship is valuable, useful and advantageous.

Friendship makes the world a better place to live
Friendship makes living worthwhile, loveable and liveable
Friendship creates the right environs for sharing
The basis of good friendship is selfless, dedicated love of a special kind.

(By John Celes)
Thank You for letting me know to Abhi 😊and Avi (ZackoπŸ˜‰)
and others time when I needed you...thank you for everything πŸ˜ƒ
And for sharing almost everything
with me and talking about your family
and together we used and we will still
have fun together, send SMS day and night
and talk half of the time non-sense
you might be still behaving like a child of ten
But we all love you like you're

And for learning how to take "nissa" to people 🀣 and knowing how you'd made your cousin's contact to flee away by calling him crazy ROFL🀣🀣 and talking funny things about Zacko and me creating dumb jokes ROFL🀣 for asking your opinions 😳 and how to get rid of people on my back, for going to the bus station together and for talking about soaps πŸ‘ not to mention for telling me about you're family especially the little boy "girl" in your family ROFL🀣🀣 and for falling down millions of times, slim as ever, eat some things, there's a big cake lying above, "mice in your tummy" or what πŸ€£πŸ˜† and for passing and "gorrey-ing" your work 🀣🀣 sorry can't put that word in englishπŸ˜† or else I'll get sued by mistresses 🀣 not to forget "helping" each other in the Mathematics class, explaining calculations to you and you and your mega-storing capacity of your brain learning everything by heart 🀣 Man, I can't stop ROLF-ing 🀣 We all love you like you'reπŸ˜³πŸ€—big hugs to you till you are feeling strangled by me 🀣 or when we had exchanged Maths copybooks and landed in trouble 😑🀣 well, it was not because of you but because 😑😑😑 Let's forget about it πŸ˜ƒ and cheers for your new age, hope you'll become more mature 🀣 and we can keep passing comments on shows or people 🀣🀣🀣 or even peeping 🀣 Lol, we are too cool dudes, wish other people in our class had known this πŸ˜† And yeah, getting to know the King of Nissa at your place or should I say your "Bodyguard" 🀣🀣🀣 and those lovely comments that this year brought and for knowing you more closely as ever and confusing me with your words πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ and yeah chatting on phone for hours till my mom and your mom would go mad πŸ˜†πŸ˜› Talking about our favourite shows or actors πŸ˜‰ and helping me in Hindi πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘ for translating my english words to Hindi language...boy, you were great fun and hope tomorrow brings you more luck, become more intelligent😳 and make your mom honoured πŸ˜ƒ...β­οΈπŸ€“Geek of the class 🀣 πŸ₯³  Party and best wishes in your life, let's dance together  Well, what song? Teri Meri or one of my rock songs 🀣 No, I don't want you to flee away 🀣🀣🀣 Rock isn't that bad πŸ˜†πŸ˜› Nevermind, let's dance; grab you by your arm and twist you in the air and watch you land...whoops...with a big "thud" sound πŸ˜†πŸ€£ Hope you weren't hurt...
Okay, enough of my blah-blah-ing πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š Okay...who is the richest person of earth? πŸ˜† Answer the questions and lets check your brain full of useless informations ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Answer: Choose from A and B...A: J.K Rowling ROFL and B: Queen Elizabeth II ROFLROFL Beauty Tips: Never see someone putting face-pack basically lots of yucky items smeared on the face ROFLROFLROFLROFL Okay...I am talking to much...Teri Meri Prem Kahani Hein Muskill...ROFLROFLROFLROFL Lol, cover your ears, use ear protectors because you're eardrums are going to burst in nonaseconds!!! We are both RIDICULOUS ROFLROFLROFLROFL Lol, I am to coo-el that what you said. And I do remember our "bet"...

Lots of Love
music_girl,
Frankie
Edited by music_girl - 12 years ago
Happy birthday Shreya!!!

Wish u all the luck and happiness in lyf!!!

Love
Amanda
 happy birthday Sherya
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHREYA..πŸ‘

thank u lots,
love,
shriya...
muaaahhh frankie