Hitler Didi

Watta family and watta birthday (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
havent really been able to read all the posts, but from what i have seen... i agree a hundred percent with the comments.

it's so unfortunate that indira, at such a young age, has to deal with so much.  she can't hold her mother accountable bc personally her mother is living in a filmi, old-world, type ideal.  even my own mother says when i become married & have children that i "will understand."  But how can she turn such a blind eye to her own son's wrong deeds & her daughter's suffering.  yes, god delves us what he believes we can handle, but as indira's mother she should recognize indira really is struggling holding this family together.   moreover, munna says that he isnt being put in jail because of mother india but due to his father - if he had any idea that in mother india, the mother punishes her own son for his wrong deeds.  so ridiculous.
as for ishaan, it hurts to see that he can't understand how much his bua does for him, because he is young, but i would think living & seeing these scenes often he would be conditioned to what is right and wrong.  he might be upset but he could atleast see that his father was wrong.  
sunaina - by god dont get me started on her.  she uses her son like some type of pawn in her eternal struggle of stupidity. 
as for mandira, i feel like she'll commit a huge mistake in the future that will cause even more problems for the family (like a pregnancy out of wedlock or something)
finally, i think rishi annoyed me today - not because he was gossiping BUT because of the preview.  why would one interfere in one's matters like that?  honestly, if he is meant to help her - he only increases this never-ending battle indira must wage against her family members.  

watching indira's struggles - you just can't help but be frustrated for her since she doesnt take the victim stance

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Watta family and watta birthday (Page 6)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shreyacool

Goldie

Shreyacool

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
I felt bad for Indira, the entire family is so insensitive towards her, they dont respect her atall. And that inspector I just hated him. 

Indira's character really inspires me she loves her family (no matter how badly they behave with her), she took all their responsibility on herself, even in her office she is the only one who does all her work properly. But its sad she never even gets the respect from her family member nor her office staff. So I can understand why she has become so stiff and introvert. 

SHILPA-CUTE

SHILPA-CUTE

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
awesome post dear..
indiras family such a stupid n  ...
...poor indu.

-RS-

IF-Dazzler

-RS-

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Seeing Indira yesterday i felt very sorry for her.Ppl are blaming her for no reason.Angry with her for munna's mistake.There were not angry for wht munna did.
 Ishaan,Indira cares alot for him.Even he also was rude to indira.he is a small boy.I knw he couldn't understand situations and handle them in a matured way but still,he should not been so angry at his bua.

-Sachin-

IF-Dazzler

-Sachin-

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Nice Post Rinky keep it up... 

-Sachin-

IF-Dazzler

-Sachin-

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Its all due to Munna Bhaisahab ... 

Else at least she can have a Birthday Treat with Family members with Jalebi & Samosa ...

Very well narration of characters Rinky ...

-Cyn-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cyn-

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
She really doesnt have the chance 2 get familly like this

Poor Indira :(

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.