Watta family and watta birthday - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Unbelievable..
Wat a gift they all have given to Indira..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Dushman ko bhi aysa family na mile..πŸ˜’

WTH..😑
Because of that munna bhai😑 Indira had to go to police station..
What a shameless man..🀒
I know nabi bhagwaan dushman ko bhi aisi family na dey...
her hole family such a stupid ..😑
what i says more .
Arrey yaar, really atyachar ki had hoti hai.

This is really a family of extremely self-centred and selfish people who want to suck every drop of blood out of Indira's family.

And you know what, kids learn what their parents teach them. What else can you expect from Munna and Madira when their own biological mother is pathetic and extremely selfish? What a lady.

I wonder how she gave birth to Indira.

The best nalayak person in Indira's house is MandiraπŸ˜†

i hate mandira above all πŸ˜‘

when her mom was having a asthma attack this girl sneaked to get some time to have a talk with her BF!

this girl is too much πŸ˜‘
Edited by R3b3l_Pr1nc3s5 - 12 years ago
Episode 6 ...I liked it , it was nice episode 

Rinky thanks for the topic first of all , it was needed so I am replying here πŸ˜› , will try to come online one day IST so we can chat πŸ˜ƒ about HD n RP ,my fav topic at the moment 

I liked today's episode on the whole and I will give 9/10 ...

Episode started with Indira's father bringing police to her house on her birthday, gosh kya manaya apne beti ka birthdayπŸ˜• by bringing police n on top of bringing his second wife Jhumpa. 

Munna kee galati kee saja Indira ko mili woh bhee uske birthday ke din, πŸ˜• on top of that Jhumpa n her allegation , i am glad Indira did not keep quite and answer her back ,that lady needed, Munna bhai did mistake, wanted to earn money by shortcut , itnaa kiya but no guilt πŸ˜• and surprisingly his mother, wife cannot see his mistake πŸ˜• n requesting her to save him 

Than Indira;s mother begging her selfish husband to save his culprit son n his second wife insulting Indiras mother, what a family, Indira took his mother side again , it shows how much caring she is towards her family , bolti hain , tana deti hai but she cannot tolerate kee bahar wale aakar iskee mother ko tana de , i liked Indira a lot here n i m glad she throw Inder Sharma n his wife out from her house..

Indira calling doctor for her mum  on that condition is commandable, this girl is hurt , but still her priority is her family n their welfare , she is indeed the perfect daughter anyone can ask . Mother is in  shock so she is blaming indira but i m sure she did not mean it .  Ishan to bacha hai, i liked mandira today ( I know mandira is useless )  when she made Indira realise kee Ishan bacha hai , use kya samajh main aayega that is why he reacted like that, Indira was hurt πŸ˜•

I liked munna when he was going to Jail , πŸ˜† Singing " Kar chale hum fida jano watan sathiyo" n comparing himself to freedom fighter πŸ˜† i liked his dialogue when he said ..Freedom figher maa ke liye jail gaye the aur main apne baap ke liye ja raha hoo" πŸ˜† ..Sandip Baswana is doing good job ..i liked his acting .. he does care for his sister but somehow he has taken wrong track in his life may be due to upbringing , jisakee wajah se yeh galat karta hai woh bhee ise sahi lagta haiπŸ˜•

Rishi n Ishan scene was goood, than i liked Rishi-Ishan -Indira scene ..I liked when Indira said " Kirayedaar ko Kirayedaar kee tarah rahna chahiye "  i m confusded with Dadi wala scene , mujhe samajh main nahia aaya πŸ˜†

I am waiting to see tomorrows episode when Indira will give big slap to idiot Policeman ..i m annoyed her brother is not repenting for his mistake n so happy to see his sister at the police stationπŸ˜• hmm yeh logo ne taken for granted le liye hai Indira ko , .Indira will keep , supportive, helping, caring for her family chahe use apne ghar walee hee hurt kare , that how she is n she wll be ..

Coming back to RP performance , She was fab as usual  , loving her performance more n more , she is just awsome  ...πŸ‘
Edited by Ritu.V - 12 years ago
I've seen the epi and i felt so bad for indira she carries all the burden of the family and is worried about finances and they don't appreciate it at all especially her idiot father who marched in on his daughters bday😑 not caring what it might feel like for her but then again the family that live with her don't care either.
Hope rishi brings happiness into her life soon
father is completely a wuss aapne second wife ke saamne uski awaz tak nahin nikati
her family os good for nothing as she said ke paal rahi hoon na aap ko when she goto jail to meet munna 
its true she fulfilling their every need by scarifice her own dream
as she thought jaise bhi hai meri family hai but family didnt think the same
for rati di we have to find new word for her she is not just a expression of queen she is much more then that now😊😊😊
Indira paise dena band kar de na ek baar sabka mooh band ho jaayega.mother and her sis is vey bad attitude.in dono ko sabse jyada dimaag chahiye sahi galat ko pehchaanane k liye