Hitler Didi

Watta family and watta birthday (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

-Pri.RP-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pratamesh-Rinky-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Watta family and watta birthday (Page 4)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Pri.RP-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-

-Rinky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rinky-

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
i loved how she said in jail...meine aapko itney din se pala hai.. kisi cheeze ki kami hai apko? gosh...the word paalna for a grown up man...doesnt he feel a lil bit sorry? and then she said mein yeh sab kuchh ishan ke liye kar rahi hoon...

her mom had said that she isnt a mom and doesnt understand a mother's love...i think she is more a mother to ishan than sunaina bhabi is...who just knows how to eat and drool on hr worthless pati...

The kind of upbringing Ishaan is getting from Indira i am sure he will turn out much better than munna

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pratamesh-Pri.RP-Angels_Sweetz

Pratamesh

IF-Dazzler

Pratamesh

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Priyanka..

Originally posted by Pratamesh

Originally posted by ..Priyanka..

Originally posted by Pratamesh

Felt very bad for indu 2day bechare does everything for the family and in return doesnt even get their sympathy instead they blame her for each and every wrong doing of their[BR]
[BR][DIV][/DIV][BR][DIV]<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Well i have not seen the episode but i m commenting on Rinkys Update at the moment.. i would not say Indira is Bechari first of all n i do not think she need sympathy from her family... she needs Support n she would love if her famiy will understand her ...But they are not like that..</font>[/DIV][BR][DIV][/DIV][BR][DIV]<font face="Georgia">Maata ka pyaar Worthless Munna aur hanpacked pati ke liye hai.. Sunaina good for nothign wife does not even care what her husband does as long as he is bringing giffs for her ..that useless sister busy with her life.. all these people have their own life but Indiras life is her family .. they do not understand Indira feeling ...[:s]</font>[/DIV]
[BR]yep u r ri8 hopefully ther should be some change in their thinking and i think rishi will b the one who will make them realise that

[DIV][/DIV]
[DIV]<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Frankly speaking i do not want Rishi to interefer.. these people should learn from their mistakes they had been keep doing it ...let see what r they going to show tomorrow</font>[/DIV]
[DIV][/DIV]

ya but ther has to be someone who will make them realise their mistakes and get them to think what they have been doing

-Rinky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rinky-

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
and yes Rishi seems to be saviour in this case...but am sure and I want Indira telling him to scoot off and stop playing the khushi ka jhoka...LOL

its plain silly and careless to inetrfere in someone's life like he is doing...that makes indira look so mean...and i dont want that to happen

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pratamesh-Pri.RP-

Angels_Sweetz

IF-Sizzlerz

Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Ok 1st i'll start by copy pasting wht i wrote at Rati di's blog

Wht kind of a Family does Indira have??? Some one has done a Mistake...but all blame her for whtevr happened!!! Wht a wonderful bday gift have they given to her. Apart from all the situations she tired to b happy on tht day...Ordered samose & jalebi too. But as she told...Marr chukka unka janam din & its all coz of this Family tht she got!!! 

The 1 who thinks & cares  only & only abt her Family and has long back forgotten to evn think abt herself is given thanna tht..."Woh sirf Apne bare mein sochthi hai"
the 1 who is working day n nite, striving hard to meet their family needs is being given tanna tht..."sirf paise kamane se ghar ghrhasti nahi chalthi..."
the 1 who stood strong for sachayi & insaaf is called Proud of being a working women & of managing home!!! 

Where does Indira get sooo much strength from!!! She loves her family unconditionally and has given her entire life and almost forgot evrything tht she desires from life only for this Family...who neither appreciates her efforts forget abt acknowledging thm...but in return taunts are thrown at her at evry moment!!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

clustersofstar-Rinky-.Nabi.

.Nabi.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Nabi.

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Unbelievable..
Wat a gift they all have given to Indira..Thumbs Down
Dushman ko bhi aysa family na mile..Disapprove

-Rinky-

.Nabi.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Nabi.

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
WTH..Angry
Because of that munna bhaiAngry Indira had to go to police station..
What a shameless man..Dead

-Rinky-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.