Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Watta family and watta birthday (Page 3)

-Khushi- IF-Rockerz
-Khushi-
-Khushi-

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rinky-

oh yes khushi tell me about it...the son obsession...and how the ma told indira...tu kaise samjheygi? jab ma hogi tab samjheygi...itna guroor achha nahi hai...sirf paisa dene se ghar girhasti nahi chalta...

i mean i want to ask kaise chalta hai? ashtma attack se aur pati aur betey ki kartootto pe parda daalne se? bhaartiya naari...hayyyeee...wth...

uske upar bhaabi...she blames on this family for all her woes...lol

exactly rinky..i agreee...itna bhi nahi bolna chahiye tha usse...
i mean usse aone bete ki padi he lekin beti ko itni baate sunati hu tab nahi samajkhta ki woh bhi insaan he usse bhi bura lagta he...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chui_mui

Well i guess though the family seems completely out of control but its a reality for many lower middle class families of India,that is a struggle.It also shows the reflection of our society where a man who goes to jail for theft gains sympathies of his family but not the sister who earns bread for the family and wants his brother to be punished for commiting a crimeOuch

And I too agree felt like slapping the inspectorPig  I guess for me the turning point was when I saw the familys reaction with everyone blaming poor IndiraDisapproveeven ishan was angry at her but since hes only a kid but outhers and what about Mandira?I cant stand this girl doesnt even show any feelings towords her sisterAngryonly knows to chat with her bf on the phone and ask for money!! And her mother is one gone case only sayin Indira tujhe paise ka gurur hai!why doesnt anyone tries to be in her shoes and see how she manages the expenses!

i can understand about the lower middle class family thing...why just lower middle class i think even good and educated middle class family has this thing...ladka jo karey sahi aur ladki pe saarey responsibilites and dosh arope lagatey raho...

btw am waiting for indira to give a a fitting reply to the MCP of an inspector...

this amount of emotional pressure almost every indian  woman has to go through in her life...i have seen it...so she is like a living a example of the tremendous pressures an indian woman has to shoulder to step out of the house...proud of indira Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chimuli-Pri.RP-

-Pri.RP- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Rinky-

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by InvisibleSmile

reserved.

i have yet to watch it :)
but from your update i gather;

her nonsensical family once again points finger without realizing three are pointing right back at them. One day they will come to realize this - or i hope so atleast.

I hope they realise it one day...but india its tough for a girl to get her due of love and respect...
Pratamesh IF-Dazzler
Pratamesh
Pratamesh

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Felt very bad for indu 2day bechare does everything for the family and in return doesnt even get their sympathy instead they blame her for each and every wrong doing of their

-Pri.RP--Rinky-

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Priyanka..

Khushi & Rinky ..Ise kahte hai Andha Pyaar LOL ,, bete main galti bhari padee ho lekin mera beta mera beta karti rahengi maaye ..

Darpok Pati ..whats wrong with him Confused ..inkee kya majboorri hai..

2 people understand her  Ishan n Vineet ( jiska koi theekana nahi hain abhee )

Ek din indira paisa dena band kar degi to tab mataji ko pata chalega ghar kaise chalta hai but inspite of all these Indira is dealing with the problems on her own.. koi use samjhne wala aur samjhane wala nahi hai.. she has been dealing all alone Confused

paise dena kabhi bandh nahi kareygi...thats not how she is...woh taaney degi..lecture sunaygee...par family ko beech raste pe nahi choodeygi..

she was the one who stood up to the psycho lady jhumpa when she was insulting indira's ma...saying her mom was the legal wife of her papa not jhumpa...she was the one who shut up the lady...and when mom fell sick called for the doctor...

papa kitney barey joru ke ghulam...spineless admi hai...he just sid BASS to jhumpa when she said i will have u guys thrown from this wife...what a wuss by god

-Pri.RP-

-Pri.RP- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Pratamesh-Rinky-

Pratamesh IF-Dazzler
Pratamesh
Pratamesh

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Priyanka..

Originally posted by Pratamesh

Felt very bad for indu 2day bechare does everything for the family and in return doesnt even get their sympathy instead they blame her for each and every wrong doing of their[BR]

[DIV][/DIV]
[DIV]<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Well i have not seen the episode but i m commenting on Rinkys Update at the moment.. i would not say Indira is Bechari first of all n i do not think she need sympathy from her family... she needs Support n she would love if her famiy will understand her ...But they are not like that..</font>[/DIV]
[DIV][/DIV]
[DIV]<font face="Georgia">Maata ka pyaar Worthless Munna aur hanpacked pati ke liye hai.. Sunaina good for nothign wife does not even care what her husband does as long as he is bringing giffs for her ..that useless sister busy with her life.. all these people have their own life but Indiras life is her family .. they do not understand Indira feeling ...[:s]</font>[/DIV]

yep u r ri8 hopefully ther should be some change in their thinking and i think rishi will b the one who will make them realise that

-Pri.RP--Rinky-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index