Hitler Didi

Watta family and watta birthday (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

-Khushi-

IF-Rockerz

-Khushi-

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rinky-

I know yaar guys i was so freaking irritated with them...u know in most families aise hi hota hai...pati and beta always come above the daughter or the girl...its like cause she is female she is supposed to bear and jhelofy everything...as if she is devi durga...with enormous power to solve problems and also provide for them...

and its really sad Indira goes through this naatak and insensitive behaviour everyday...it also shows why she has become the way she is...if she was sensitive she would have been sucked into depression due her family...just to protect herself from this emotional atyachar she HAD to become this stiff...nahi toh ab tak mar jaati...uske upar yeh inspector type log...who think a woman should not barabaree of men..arrrgghhh

My heart cries out for Indira...pata nahi aise useless family me aisi sahi, achhi aur hunhaar ladki kaha se paida ho gayi...saarey ke saarey ghor nalayak hai...
rinky jaha tak woh inspector ki baat he kal ke epi me indu uski band bajane wali he i guess...LOL
phir dekhte he kya bolta he woh inspector

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Watta family and watta birthday (Page 2)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chimuli

IF-Dazzler

chimuli

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Well i guess though the family seems completely out of control but its a reality for many lower middle class families of India,that is a struggle.It also shows the reflection of our society where a man who goes to jail for theft gains sympathies of his family but not the sister who earns bread for the family and wants his brother to be punished for commiting a crimeOuch

And I too agree felt like slapping the inspectorPig  I guess for me the turning point was when I saw the familys reaction with everyone blaming poor IndiraDisapproveeven ishan was angry at her but since hes only a kid but outhers and what about Mandira?I cant stand this girl doesnt even show any feelings towords her sisterAngryonly knows to chat with her bf on the phone and ask for money!! And her mother is one gone case only sayin Indira tujhe paise ka gurur hai!why doesnt anyone tries to be in her shoes and see how she manages the expenses!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rudeMRindia-Rinky-

-Pri.RP-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Rinky-

chimuli

IF-Dazzler

chimuli

LOL
Originally posted by khushisati

I know yaar guys i was so freaking irritated with them...u know in most families aise hi hota hai...pati and beta always come above the daughter or the girl...its like cause she is female she is supposed to bear and jhelofy everything...as if she is devi durga...with enormous power to solve problems and also provide for them...

and its really sad Indira goes through this naatak and insensitive behaviour everyday...it also shows why she has become the way she is...if she was sensitive she would have been sucked into depression due her family...just to protect herself from this emotional atyachar she HAD to become this stiff...nahi toh ab tak mar jaati...uske upar yeh inspector type log...who think a woman should not barabaree of men..arrrgghhh

My heart cries out for Indira...pata nahi aise useless family me aisi sahi, achhi aur hunhaar ladki kaha se paida ho gayi...saarey ke saarey ghor nalayak hai...
rinky jaha tak woh inspector ki baat he kal ke epi me indu uski band bajane wali he i guess...LOL

Ya kal class lagnewali hai uski for sureLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rudeMRindia-Khushi--Rinky-

.PINK.

IF-Stunnerz

.PINK.

hey I totally agree with u Rinki, I h8 dem 4 dat !!
Y blame her? it wazn;t even her fault !

-Rinky-

-Khushi-

IF-Rockerz

-Khushi-

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chui_mui

LOL
Originally posted by khushisati

Ya kal class lagnewali hai uski for sureLOL
kal uske chakke chud jayenge...
hopefully,...phir dekhte he kya kehta he

-Rinky-

-Rinky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rinky-

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
oh yes khushi tell me about it...the son obsession...and how the ma told indira...tu kaise samjheygi? jab ma hogi tab samjheygi...itna guroor achha nahi hai...sirf paisa dene se ghar girhasti nahi chalta...

i mean i want to ask kaise chalta hai? ashtma attack se aur pati aur betey ki kartootto pe parda daalne se? bhaartiya naari...hayyyeee...wth...

uske upar bhaabi...she blames on this family for all her woes...lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pri.RP-.PINK.

.PINK.

IF-Stunnerz

.PINK.

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged

oh yes khushi tell me about it...the son obsession...and how the ma told indira...tu kaise samjheygi? jab ma hogi tab samjheygi...itna guroor achha nahi hai...sirf paisa dene se ghar girhasti nahi chalta...

i mean i want to ask kaise chalta hai? ashtma attack se aur pati aur betey ki kartootto pe parda daalne se? bhaartiya naari...hayyyeee...wth...

uske upar bhaabi...she blames on this family for all her woes...lol

OMG I so agree with ya, I didn't even understand y her mother waz lecturing her?
wat did she do wrong?

I mean if one knowz her beta did wrong, den he did wrong 

if she thinkz like this, then no one would ever b in jail, cuz every1 has momConfusedu understand meLOL

n bhabhi she makez me laughLOL

Edited by .PINK. - 14 November 2011 at 9:15am

-Rinky-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.