Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

-Rinky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rinky-

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Hello friends
            Those who have seen today's epi would know what I am refering to..
1)A "jahlad" papa who marches into the Sharma house with his 2nd wife Jhumpa(who seems obsessed and psychotic to me) and puts his own son to jail then allows his wife to insult his entire family...Confused
2)A brother who steals money, feels no remorse about it and goes to jail. Thinks himself equal to a freedom fighter for doing so. Plays patta in the jail and calmly waits for Indira to chudwao him and when she asks him do you have no remorse?(in jail) he says...lecture mat dey...Confused
3)A mother who falls sick because her son goes to jail but before that blames her daughter for it. Also the same woman who calls her husband...e ji...and haath jodke begs him to let her son go...without caring for the izzat of the house...Confused
4)Ishaan, Bhabi and Mandira all three of them blame Indira as well for not protecting bhaisaabDead

The entire family seems oblivious to the fact that munna bhai has committed a theft and it isnt Indira's fault if he is going to jail. But they get together to blame her. Then when everyone shuns food in dukh of munna bhai Indira goes without food again. But thats like secondary to them...

A small boy brings jalebi and i think samosa for indira on her birthday and she refuses to take it saying...Man chuka mera Janam dinConfused

The next door old lady seems to be the only one who showed some empathy towards Indira while recounting the incidents to Rishi..Smile

and though this guy isn't  in her family...I really hated the police inspector who gave taanaa to her saying mardo ki baraabari karni aayi hai...Angry

So what do you want to say for Indira's nalayak family? whats your ideas? what do you think was the turning point scene of today's episode?

Last but not the least I would HAVE to applaud this woman on her guts to jhelofy SO many problems everyday...hats off to her...Clap

Regards
Rinky

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

mahakgamithusweenirazihwaizmapakhushirati-aishuu-SHILPA-CUTEgorgeousmounikaAsYa_Mayur_4evamaxhotanju011Shreyacoolmokshashreeclustersofstarmoksha89arti_17Pratamesh-Gunners-kirti123rads14gopi06mygaby-Pri.RP-Ritu.V-Khushi-M1s5_5unsh1n3InvisibleSmileAnaya_--Annu4MayUr--J.LO-Cyn-Angels_Sweetz-SupriyaluvsMN-.Nabi.-Mehnaaz-Silent.DreamerPureBlissstyle14.PINK.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Watta family and watta birthday" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Silent.Dreamer

IF-Stunnerz

Silent.Dreamer

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
i really felt bad for indira, i hated that inspector as well.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arti_17-Rinky-

neetusidhu

Goldie

neetusidhu

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
hey i totally agree wtih everything that you said about the family. They are pathetic...good god...i cant believe that the blame was put on indira that she didnt save munna bhaiya...good god i cant believe that indira takes there crap day in and day out...instread of understanding the depth of munnas problem they blamed it on the one person who tried to deal with it...

arti_17-Rinky-

arti_17

IF-Dazzler

arti_17

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
lovely post rinky n a lovely title...
it describes d sad story of indira who despite caring 4 others only gets 2 listen 2 d taunts of her family...it was so obvious 2 us dat munna was wrong...still no 1 in d family cud c dat...
starting 4m indira's mom...she is d typical indian maa who can nvr find ne fault in her husband or son
munna is a lost case wid no maturity n no sense of responsibility
sunaina bhabhi is again d ideal patni wid no respect or understanding abt d family circumstances
mandira is d good-4-nothing sister
ishaan is a kid...so he cant b blamedOuch
indira's dad is again a man who cannot stand up 4 himself or his family...

indira is d only saving grace 4 d family...poor girl has 2 manage all d expenses n on top of dat all dis nuisance...

d scene dat prickd me d most other than ishaan-indira scene was d 1 whr her mom says dat sirf paise kamane se ghar nahi sambhala jaata...u dnt understand nething...etc..etc...i mean of all d ppl i dint expect those dialogues 4m her mom

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amri-M1s5_5unsh1n3Angels_Sweetz-Rinky-

-Pri.RP-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SHILPA-CUTEarti_17M1s5_5unsh1n3Angels_Sweetz-Rinky-

InvisibleSmile

IF-Rockerz

InvisibleSmile

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
reserved.

i have yet to watch it :)
but from your update i gather;

her nonsensical family once again points finger without realizing three are pointing right back at them. One day they will come to realize this - or i hope so atleast.

Edited by InvisibleSmile - 14 November 2011 at 9:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amri--Pri.RP--Rinky-

-Khushi-

IF-Rockerz

-Khushi-

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
rinky even i tried to catch the epi today...
it was gud...
i really felt bad for indira..
come on man i can feel her pain bcoz even this happens wid me...

u knw wat every mom is the same i mean they r obsessed abt their son...
if they do anything wrong they wont agree it...

-Pri.RP--Rinky-

-Rinky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rinky-

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
I know yaar guys i was so freaking irritated with them...u know in most families aise hi hota hai...pati and beta always come above the daughter or the girl...its like cause she is female she is supposed to bear and jhelofy everything...as if she is devi durga...with enormous power to solve problems and also provide for them...

and its really sad Indira goes through this naatak and insensitive behaviour everyday...it also shows why she has become the way she is...if she was sensitive she would have been sucked into depression due her family...just to protect herself from this emotional atyachar she HAD to become this stiff...nahi toh ab tak mar jaati...uske upar yeh inspector type log...who think a woman should not barabaree of men..arrrgghhh

My heart cries out for Indira...pata nahi aise useless family me aisi sahi, achhi aur hunhaar ladki kaha se paida ho gayi...saarey ke saarey ghor nalayak hai...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

noe23-aishuu-mokshashree-Pri.RP-.Nabi.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.