Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
grt start meera... 👍🏼
oh felling very bad for khanak...
luking forword for deir first meeting...😊
sharon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey nice promo😊but why is khanak doing this to herself,instead of trying to stay away from him she is getting more closer ,this mostly will cause a lot of pain n future😭i hope shaan falls in love with her...will she get to be an actress??????i wish she wud😍
sharon18 thumbnail
Hey Kash where are u??????????
Xx.Kashmira.xX thumbnail
Chapte3

3 Months Later:-

He entered the room ... it was decorated with flowers,candle's ... The room was shining with lights...there i saw her sitting on the bed with 
her face covered with veil and she was dressed in beautiful golden lehnga, he moved towards her and sat beside her...She felt him sitting beside her , she got nervous, he stared at her for a while and then finally spoke 'what happened wasn't ur mistake, so its just matter of 6 months after these months ,U & me will be free of every bound. After hearing this khanak got upset for being "Rejected" again. 

Flashback:- (I'll not make it that big...Its just to clarify what had happened)

Khanak & Niki life was wonderful they enjoyed alot...After 4 weeks khanak father returned and after getting comfortable he asked khanak to join his company though khanak was sad but becuase of his step ftaher's wish after all he was the one who helped them when her real father died so she accepted his offer and joined his company she worked really hard n his father was very proud of her but khanak mind was still in acting her dream whom she was attached to. After some weeks khanak dad asked khanak to join his friend's company khanak was shocked on it but after his father insisted alot to her she agreed to be the Associate of Shaan khanderwal though khanak knewed it will be hard for her but for her father's sake she had to do it.

Khanak went to shaan house and they met she came to know that shaan was diffrent from what he showed himself in articles he wasn't one of those serious buisness man .. while working with him. khanak knewed one thing that he wasn't interested too in this work, his facial expressions while workig proved that he was forced to do it though he was very talented in these things but dream are dreams...

But one day Niki shaan & his family including khanak ofcourse were called back .. to khanak's house..khanak was first confued but later she agrred to go .. after reaching there they came to know that she was getting married to some STRANGER. Khanak was dissapointed ...her mind n heart was still with shaan ...And she also wanted to concentrate on her career...she said that she wanted time ...seeing niki and shaan close made khanak jealous and realize that one day she have to get married ..she really have to move on ...she met the boy he was sweet his name was Aarav . He was handsome,caring,sweet & really matured and was intereted in khanak ...khanak got satisfied and agreed to marry...

Every one was happy and fnally khanak marraige day came but as niki was busy she'd to go  back ..becuase her mother got heart attack. she was really upset that  she'll not get to attend khanak's wedding but she 'd to go...Khanak forced her to go as her mom was more import. for her...and she couln't also postpone her wedding because the groom side was very keen to get them marry eraly as possible ..God knows what was with them...But sadly on wedding day the groom ran away making every one shock to death...Khanak was shattered for being rejected...later on she came to know that the guy was intersted in being a reporter and as to their parents wish they wanted him to be a doctor.. But when he got chance he ran away cox in this big journey he can't afford a stranger with her ...It might hurt her also ..Araav plan was not to hurt her but in some cases people have to take very seriosu decisions. Khanak was shattered ...Heart Broken...She felt like the erth have been santched from her feet...

After this the family was helpless in no to time guest have started coming...This will be so bad for the family..Coz the news will spread like a fire n  it will spread in their own way...Different stories...But here comes a twist...

"I know an idea"...U know na that typical one, get shaan married to khanak ..."I always wanted shaan to marry khanak but he wasn't interested in marriage & by this may b he could not complete his respons. n will ruin khanak's life ..but this is the right time"..

After hearing this from her father shaan mind wnt blank...he was standing like a stautue and that's when all guezsts arrived n they both ended up marrying each other..

Flash back ended...

"Hmm" Said khanak. Shaan raised his brow..n mummered "Just Hmm" .."Look Its a serious matter so whats u'r take on it" asked Shaan. "Can u leave me alone" Said khanak. "What?..Look.." .."I- S-a-i-d-l-e-a-v-e-m-e-a-l-o-n-e" She said stretching each alphabet."Woaahh ! Ok as ur wish" said shaan. "N ya one more thig u can sleep on bed" Said shaan. Khanak smiled knowing that there is some respect for her in his heart. Her eyes popped out when he said "With me"...By sayiing this he left for changing leaving a dumbfouded khanak behind who was staring the door helplessly " What the Heck!! Gosh main kaha fas gayi " Said khanak and waited for him to leave the washroom." What took u so long ?" asked khanak. "Why mera wahroom meri marzi main jo karu! " Replied shaan . Khanak sighed n went to change. 

Precap:-

Honey Moon :O...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am really sorry that i am super late actually got stuck with studies ..Some how i managed to write this ..N yeah the story took an 3 months leap cox if i continued the story from where i left than it will be so boring an long...I don't have much time cox i am really weak in writing Arrange marriage stories coz nothing is planned...About by other FF i am super exited for its plot n i'll be writing it soon as possible ...

Thankx Note:-

Thank for all your beautiful comments ..i'll reply them as soon as possible !... Keep leaving Ur comment and keep loving me n my work ..i hope i can improve !! Criticism and question's welcomed...Enjoy the new year ...!!

Edited by Xx.Kashmira.xX - 12 years ago
sharon18 thumbnail
Hey Kash great to see you back😃 Hey don't forget you have 2 FF's😆
Awww poor Khanak i feel so sorry for her😭it really heartbreaking to be rejected😭...OMG i wonder how Niki is gonna react😲...both Shaan and Khanak are similar both stuck with jobs they are not interested in😔
I really hope Khanak becomes an Actor cause i wanna c Shaan green with jealousy with all the attention she is gonna get😆
Thnx for updating🤗Hope you will update more regularly😊
snigdhanagar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey meera shocking update... 😲
shanak got married...
n on d day groom run away...felling so bad for khanak...
omg hw niki is going to react waiting for nxt part ...update soon...😉
shonai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
heyyy Kash!...welcum back🤗
shocker update...😃
they r married now...😲
hope That Aarav ll cum back & make him jealous...or may b someone else😉..
honeymoon...sounds good😉
update soon😍
Xx.Kashmira.xX thumbnail
Lol sharon ...That was what i was planning exactly :P
sharon18 thumbnail
😃
Originally posted by: Xx.Kashmira.xX

Lol sharon ...That was what i was planning exactly :P

😆Oh cool ...what r u waiting for...bring it on😃🤗