Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: rabzonedge

nice episode...bua z really very loud...c z obsessd with nidhi...dnt knw wat ll c do aftr knwng nidhi loves ashu...πŸ˜•

may b 2mrw...lost file issue ll b raised n nidhi wont atnd d phn call..nor c ll b able to give dish to ashu...😭

Ya this bua will be a big roadblock for them πŸ˜• πŸ˜‘ 
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@shreya...i know..it scared me soo much..his controlled anger around that lawyer...when he sees that ladki and knows she is nidhi...oh God tsunami  will come
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

bua will be the leader of the log jo kahengeπŸ˜†

@rabzonedge:even i have a feeling she will be called to hospital insulted and made to do double shift and will not be able to meet ashu...
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sun29

bua will be the leader of the log jo kahengeπŸ˜†

@rabzonedge:even i have a feeling she will be called to hospital insulted and made to do double shift and will not be able to meet ashu...

yup i also think so...i wish smhow ashu cmes to nidhi rescue..soon...may b much more worst situations r store for nidhi in cmng episodes...ashu-mallika pending dinner,insults n work load by mallika..but finally c ll realize her love for ashu..dat ll b a savng grace...

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sun29

@shreya...i know..it scared me soo much..his controlled anger around that lawyer...when he sees that ladki and knows she is nidhi...oh God tsunami  will come

oh God I'll need heartburn medication when that track rolls around,...I hope he never does...I don't think I can see him treat her that way...I think it'll be bigger than DK...more ferocity ...😭
FalguniJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

😲  Abhi to.. prem kahani.. shuru bhi nahi hui...

k ...villains ki ho rahi hai... barish ghani! 

If Mallu.. hid the file...today Bua.. ruined Nidhis dish for Ashu ! Sach mein... ye ishq nahi aasan.. ek LAL MIRCHI bhara muthiya hai...jise Ashu ko KHA ke.. paar karna hai! πŸ˜­

Excited and brimming with happiness, wifey...stepped into kitchen to cook for her hubby...! But if only the path to love were that easy..!! Dadi bua questioned her..need to cook to which Nidhi was left speechless!! But bhala ho Anji..ka.. who has now turned around to become the supportive friend.. n covered up for her bud n her budding romance! πŸ˜³  Anji ...joined forces with Nidhi n together they cooked Ashus fave dish!! Delighted with the outcome.. Wifey... got ready to meet up hubby... but.. Yeh Buddhi Dadi bua ne.. bhanji maar di πŸ˜‘! She added tons of red mirchi in the dish!! πŸ˜­

Another hi point in the epi came as Ashu insisted his lawyer to let him talk to Nidhi for buying the house (without knowing that who was who i.e.) and Nidhi...almost received the call! πŸ˜² What happens next is ofcourse.. a mystery. .as its kept for tomorrows epi! 

Nice epi... nothing spectacular ..but for me the cutest bit of the epi was Ashu saying that...'Band kamre insaan aapne aap ko bahari duniya se mehfooz to kar leta hai.. par sath mein Mehroom bhi kar deta hai!' πŸ‘

Nice Post!!  πŸ‘πŸΌ
btw...what's mehroom and mehfooz???  πŸ˜•

Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: FalguniJain

Nice Post!!  πŸ‘πŸΌ
btw...what's mehroom and mehfooz???  πŸ˜•

mehroom - deny
mehfooz - protect
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

oh God I'll need heartburn medication when that track rolls around,...I hope he never does...I don't think I can see him treat her that way...I think it'll be bigger than DK...more ferocity ...😭

so true.. the kind of anger that.. Ashu harbors... jus scares the hell out of me!  I get goosebumps whenever he gets angry πŸ˜­

Agree wit u Yanku.. it will 10 times more intense n big... than DK 
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

so true.. the kind of anger that.. Ashu harbors... jus scares the hell out of me!  I get goosebumps whenever he gets angry πŸ˜­

Agree wit u Yanku.. it will 10 times more intense n big... than DK 

I know...it's crushing just imagining it...I'm trying to wipe that image from my head...of his eyes like fire...spewing venom at our little angel 😭 her broken face...everything shattered...😭😭😭

Lets forget this πŸ₯± πŸ˜•
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

I know...it's crushing just imagining it...I'm trying to wipe that image from my head...of his eyes like fire...spewing venom at our little angel 😭 her broken face...everything shattered...😭😭😭

Lets forget this πŸ₯± πŸ˜•

i hope we get a cute promo... his anger jus scared me so much.. m not even able to drool on the epi