IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Angry arrey  damm  this saloni is bigg dumbo yaar grrr 
she is gone stop juno  .grrr Angry wat the hell  saloni  u  r so clueless 
grrr and she want to break juno's heart Censored  tujhey tohhh 
grrr  yami nahi chodegi tujhey  

better go and romance raghav 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "damm saloni" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rakun 4eva

IF-Dazzler

rakun 4eva

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
wht happened today
y is she after juno

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
she went  with vish ,bonny tanya to juno and raghav's room  to know who is sia's date  .. vish finds date list names in tht  juno name ws next to sia .so she said she will not make it happen

rakun 4eva

IF-Dazzler

rakun 4eva

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
oh i hate her
but why you getting worried
hes nt even dating sia so how can she stop him

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
main yehi kehne wali thi.. stop him.. cuz u no what .. ur stopping raghav and nobody would be more happy than ME!    Evil Smile     maybe this is a path to get raghav out of the way and juno in... if sally follows the right moves...     if she doesnt then mera sapna as well as her love story is over!!

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brainychild92

main yehi kehne wali thi.. stop him.. cuz u no what .. ur stopping raghav and nobody would be more happy than ME!    Evil Smile     maybe this is a path to get raghav out of the way and juno in... if sally follows the right moves...     if she doesnt then mera sapna as well as her love story is over!!

yaaa same cry Cry y she cant stop raghav Angry arrey she saw the  date card she cant identify the handwriting of raghav also  kya grrr   this gal is dumb  i hope sia runs away frm date ni8 if they stop juno means

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
i know yaar yeh kaisa pyaar hai!   but wait, isn't the date card nikka-vadda's job? maybe not.. o well i have to watch the epi before i say anything more about sally ..lol

SarunArhi4Ever

SarunArhi4Ever

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
yaar it's ok 
sia and raghav are reaaly cutte Day DreamingHeart
it's good that she thinks that juno is sia's date 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.