Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Well at least Kinjal's bedroom... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Ichangedit

IF-Rockerz

Ichangedit

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
LOL ROFL

well at least he fits in somewhere. Just hope that Kinjal will be able to make him out, if he blends that well with her room, she might be unable to make him outLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-_Precious_.Nafisa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Well at least Kinjal's bedroom... (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
dhawal and his shiny purple silk shirt. Ha ha ha.he is a part of her life.hope he does not turn negative now.

_Precious_Ichangedit.Nafisa.

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Thumbs UpROFL

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Bahahaha seriously? No way! Looks like Dhaval and Kinjal are really meant to be!

Lololololol! ROFL

_Precious_

Goldie

_Precious_

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
I really felt bad for him. Tomorrow going to be a big embarrassment for everybody.I want to see how Aham gonna introduce him to his clients. Just remembered similar incident when his guests mistook Gopi as the maid and he didnt correct them. It will be an awkward situation tomorrow. My God why such situations are created in the serial. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ichangedit.Nafisa.

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Precious_

I really felt bad for him. Tomorrow going to be a big embarrassment for everybody.I want to see how Aham gonna introduce him to his clients. Just remembered similar incident when his guests mistook Gopi as the maid and he didnt correct them. It will be an awkward situation tomorrow. My God why such situations are created in the serial. 

Because the CV's like awkward situations as they think it's gripping telly for us, we know it's naughty but we watch anyway, just out of curiosity...LOL

_Precious_Ichangedit

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by _Precious_

Because the CV's like awkward situations as they think it's gripping telly for us, we know it's naughty but we watch anyway, just out of curiosity...LOL

on top of that I'm thinking of Nazma's Juxtaposition theory and navyab's comparison post here, perhaps the CV's will show a changed Aham tomorrow, where he acknowledges his brother-in-law in his banyan/vest, where the CV's are again using the situation to show the difference in Aham's character from the beginning of the show to how he is now, so might be a character development showcase tomorrow, we will have to wait and see what he will do, I'm curious. 

_Precious_Ichangedit

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaina.sharma

yeah i felt the samething when he step inside..that was really funny..

well it symbolieses that dhawal is only a part of furniture in kinjal life not a person

lets see what ahem wil say tomorrow

When I saw it I was rofling, yes the CV's were trying to make us laugh and true to Kinjal he might as well be a coat hanger or lamp shade...about Aham, I think we will see a changed Aham tomorrow, in the past he would ground his teeth on seeing Dhawal, yes he was surprised but I saw his eyes calmed down before the episode end, he looses his temper still but I think the CV's intend to show the change in Aham tomorrow for us to compare this to the time when clients came home and they assumed Gopi was the maid and he didn't clear up the misunderstanding, this time he will do the right thing.

_Precious_Ichangedit

Post Reply New Post

Go to top