Hitler Didi

Rati Pandey : Acting At Its Best (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

bones88

IF-Stunnerz

bones88

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
totally agree... she is brilliant.. loveeed her as Nupur and loveee her as Hitler Didi.. Rati Rocks!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sandilisreevijayan-roshnee-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rati Pandey : Acting At Its Best (Page 4)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hpotterbekub

Groupbie

hpotterbekub

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
she is just the best.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sreevijayan-roshnee-

.PINK.

IF-Stunnerz

.PINK.

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
hey Ratianz !
any1 here?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sreevijayan

clustersofstar

Goldie

clustersofstar

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
when rati di says that its hard to keep straight face i m kind of scared i thought its gonna expressionless a character which couldnt show its inner feeling 
now after seen her performance ClapClap...she didnt miss a single expression not even a bit
rati di you are a power house of talentSmile love you so much bus apne health ka thora khayal rak lo pleaseSmile 

sreevijayan-roshnee-

-villain-

IF-Rockerz

-villain-

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
every day when I see her doing acting i feel nothing can be better than this but very next day she would prove me wrong and do more better acting... when she was playing Nupur she expressed her every feelings with a loud voice...her dialogues, her nautanki made me fall in love with such a character that I never thought in my dream to love...but she did it with her acting capability...she made me fall in love with a filmy girl...now when she is playing Indira who is as real as possible I can't stop myself to admire her...about Indira everyone told that she must be a expressionless and emotionless girl...but when Rati brought Indira before me I could tell that  i had never seen a girl with so much expression and emotion before as Indira had. Indira's every gesture tells me what she is feeling. And its only possible because behind that expressionless girl there is a girl whose every gesture express a new feeling. Only Rati Pandey can turn a expressionless character to most expressing character.  If I use those appreciative words to praise her than it would be not enough for her. Now she is beyond any appreciation. There is no word on this earth who can describe that how talented she is!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashreesreevijayan-roshnee-

-villain-

IF-Rockerz

-villain-

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -roshnee-

Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

Rati is undoubtedly the best actress on tv and the most versatile. versatality is the most iportant quality of a true actor and Rati rocks at it. there is no other actress on tv today who even remotely comes close to her. most importantly, she has such dignity and class-Rati is simply the BEST. I was talking to my cousin bro- he is not at all into soaps but Rati made him watch MJHT and now i told him abot Hitler Didi- he was damn impressed. thats ur power Rati- u make non-serial watchers also addicts.

hey same pinch!even i wasnt a serial watcher! she made me watch mjht!

another pinch!

sreevijayanDMKJ_VB

sandili

sandili

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Wonderful Post
i agree with each & evrything you wrote.
u r rigth roshnee she is"Queen of Expressions"

sreevijayan-roshnee-

Anaya_

IF-Sizzlerz

Anaya_

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
she is supereb actress in tellywood who play every role very beautifully as bubbly and now emotional mature role...both character is realistic and natural who make us to watch repeat telecast.

sreevijayan-roshnee-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.