Hitler Didi

Rati Pandey : Acting At Its Best (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

--Ruchi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ruchi--

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Awesome post.
I agree with you...I watched whole week repeats on sunday and
honestly speaking Rati's acting made me speechless.

The kinda character Indira is,its difficult to understand and if you misjudge the character you will result in loud or overacted.

But Rati had caught it well.She is simply the best!!!  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sreevijayan-roshnee-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rati Pandey : Acting At Its Best (Page 3)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-roshnee-

IF-Rockerz

-roshnee-

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ruchi--

Awesome post.
I agree with you...I watched whole week repeats on sunday and
honestly speaking Rati's acting made me speechless.

The kinda character Indira is,its difficult to understand and if you misjudge the character you will result in loud or overacted.

But Rati had caught it well.She is simply the best!!!  

yup. she is doing it just perfect. normally actors tend to overdo a reserved character. but she's doing it just the way it should be.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sreevijayan

DMKJ_VB

IF-Rockerz

DMKJ_VB

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Rati is undoubtedly the best actress on tv and the most versatile. versatality is the most iportant quality of a true actor and Rati rocks at it. there is no other actress on tv today who even remotely comes close to her. most importantly, she has such dignity and class-Rati is simply the BEST. I was talking to my cousin bro- he is not at all into soaps but Rati made him watch MJHT and now i told him abot Hitler Didi- he was damn impressed. thats ur power Rati- u make non-serial watchers also addicts.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashreesreevijayan-roshnee-

vivak

Groupbie

vivak

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
awesome post dear.

sreevijayan-roshnee-

FreshDaisy

IF-Sizzlerz

FreshDaisy

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
I really agree wid you . Her acting is flawless and she is best actress on telly right now ..She has also proved her versatality..Beating Rati is difficult when it comes to acting.. There are many beautiful actresses but very few can act like Rati.. No wonder she is SO popular..
Great Post !!

mokshashreesreevijayan-roshnee-

sky86

sky86

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
very well side roshnee Clap

sreevijayan-roshnee-

maxhot

Goldie

maxhot

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
awesome post dear..

sreevijayan-roshnee-

-roshnee-

IF-Rockerz

-roshnee-

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

Rati is undoubtedly the best actress on tv and the most versatile. versatality is the most iportant quality of a true actor and Rati rocks at it. there is no other actress on tv today who even remotely comes close to her. most importantly, she has such dignity and class-Rati is simply the BEST. I was talking to my cousin bro- he is not at all into soaps but Rati made him watch MJHT and now i told him abot Hitler Didi- he was damn impressed. thats ur power Rati- u make non-serial watchers also addicts.

hey same pinch!even i wasnt a serial watcher! she made me watch mjht!

sreevijayan-ridionasis-DMKJ_VB

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.