Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

-roshnee-

IF-Rockerz

-roshnee-

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged

i couldn't stop myself from making this post despite there being an appreciation thread. i felt that our appreciations were just not enough. the last two episodes had me speechless literally. i wanted to write about how excellent she was, wanted to make the daily 'your favorite scene' topic but i couldn't. for two days i watched those two episodes n times and i searched for words. words that could explain how great Rati was. but every time time i'd think up something, they'd just feel to be not enough. i guess i'm out of words for praising this lady.

i keep forgetting that Indira is fictitious and Rati is completely opposite of her. because when i see her i just cant think of all these as acting.they feel so real! and the fact that Indira is a reserved character and doesn't share her emotions seems to be a joke. because from where i see it, Rati is expressing every little emotions that a girl could possibly feel in a state like Indira's. she is expressing way more than any other normal character with no emotional boundaries. the way she hid her weakness by turning back to her family when they were accusing her of being proud over her money and not caring for anyone or how she tried to hide the tremble in her voice by making those words harsh are just not something you get to see everyday. and just the next second she puts on her guard again and carries out her duties. i wonder how Rati manages this transition through different emotions so well.portraying Hitler Didi who takes no nonsense and the girl who pauses in front of the kulfi stall and gets lost in her beautiful memories and runs to her father with a heavenly smile just to come back from her dream to her harsh reality at the same time, is not a job everyone can pull off. and i truly believe only Rati could have done this.

when she took up the projects, all the articles and interviews told how difficult it was to portray a reserved person because the scope of expressing emotions are so less. and to tell the truth, i was a bit afraid. because this tv industry has loads of angry young man character portrayed on different serials and i feel them to be bland. and for the first time there was going to be an angry young woman character and i feared it to be bland too. but i couldn't be more wrong. she is full of expressions!

i seriously don't know now how Rati does it.she made Nupur alive to us and now she is making Indira alive. it couldn't be because she prays to Amitabh Bachchan every day which she referred to be her secret of good acting!!because that kind of acting doesn't come by praying or training or anything. they come by pure talent. and Rati Pandey is undoubtedly the most talented actor i've watched in small screen.

we call her the queen of expressions. but i feel that this name isn't describing her anymore. its failing to express the extent of her talent and the magic she casts upon the viewers. i think its time we come up with a new name for her. because Rati Pandey herself is acting at its best.

Edited by -roshnee- - 14 November 2011 at 8:56am

The following 75 member(s) liked the above post:

cochindovebinotaroyzim-gmsandiliiloveratijas-singhsahmed083luv_rativivakarti_tiil_deathhpotterbekuborshashahrupzgalemily92ros92-786SHILPA-CUTEprerana_mjhtaewasky86Nupsdips-RH-Mudrika25ayeshaakhtar---forever---shria19Thapeloclustersofstarcoolpixiemaxhotmark-mayurana.khanmokshashreeNaina007prerna_agrawalriyakhananju011WAZMEsupercool3mygaby-RS-rads14gopi06-Gunners-JaishankarShilpa.AgarwalPratamesharti_17DMKJ_VB-ridionasis-OlicityFan-Khushi-_ArTi4ever_SharadDivyankasreevijayanRamziMeriJaan-Pri.RP---Ruchi--MyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-Faria.style14Angels_Sweetzshafy_MN.Perk.RolzzSwirledDreamsJ.LOclementinaDoNotMindrelentless.bones88.PINK..DarkParadise..Silent.Dreamer..Cinderella...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rati Pandey : Acting At Its Best" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ros92-786

ros92-786

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
awesome post dear Hug
ur each n every word is mind-blowing..
agree with u...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jas-singhsandiliiloveratiluv_ratimark-mayur-roshnee-sreevijayan

-RH-

-RH-

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
nice post
she is best

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

iloveratijas-singhmark-mayur-roshnee-sreevijayan

Angels_Sweetz

IF-Sizzlerz

Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Wonderful Post Roshnee
agree with each & evrything you wrote.

Evn i was completely speechless seeing last 2 episode's of previous week.
Rati di excels in potraying evrey finest and smallest emotion way too good to be called just Acting!!!  She makes us completely forget tht we are seeing a frictional show, coz it appears tht real to us.

Wht can be told abt her performance in evry scn...the transition of expressions, her dialogue delivery, tht variations in voice tone, her gestures...Everything BEYOND PERFECTION!!! Its not called acting...its called Living as tht character!!!!

Agree to the point tht she Gives Life to the characters which she plays
She was Brilliant as Nupur...and now as Indira sharma!!!

1 proof of her excellence as Indira is tht from the very begining we are able to Feel all the emotions of Indira as some1 very close to us!!!

yeaahh Right.,...just "Queen of Expressions" isnt enough for Rati di.
She is much more greater to be called tht way. No amnt of words written in her praise would be enough...nor there is any single word which would define wht she is!!!

God bless Rati di

Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 14 November 2011 at 8:33am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

jas-singhiloveratisandiliclustersofstarmark-mayurarti_17-ridionasis-M1s5_5unsh1n3-roshnee-sreevijayanFaria.clementina

mark-mayur

Goldie

mark-mayur

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
superb post dear...
just word is enough for rati,s beauty n talent  ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iloveratijas-singhsreevijayan-roshnee-

OlicityFan

IF-Rockerz

OlicityFan

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
loved her performance! she is superb in hitler didi ! 

iloveratijas-singhluv_rati-roshnee-sreevijayan

arti_17

IF-Dazzler

arti_17

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
completely agree roshnee...:)
words r less 2 describe rati...she is a brilliant actress n none of her scenes or expressions luk repetitive...she is d bestStar

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

iloveratijas-singhsandililuv_ratisreevijayan-roshnee-

.PINK.

IF-Stunnerz

.PINK.

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
aww totally agree with u na sis !!!
 I LOOOVVVEEE Rati diz acting !!!
her dialougez, her expressionz 
everythingz amazinG

jas-singhiloveratiluv_rati-roshnee-sreevijayan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.