Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
From the very first week of HD ...i can say ...indira and munna share a realistic relationship...this is what a bro sis relation is ...they respect each other...love each other but they never have to show off the love  they have in their heart FOR EACH OTHER  like what happens in all the other tv shows of today ...over pouring of love between brother sisters , sisters sisters  , bother brother etc etc .This is the first show to break the trend . I loved how indira call her bhai " bhai sahab " ( with due respect as he is older , never seen her calling him munna  ) ... And she do get angry on him ...but she also cares for his image...she loves his bro and she wants his son to love him too . That is the reason she keep chocolates for ishan . So that his father can give him , irrespective of the fact they fight ...are oppositely viewed , still the love and respect she has for him make her do that . And it is very realistic...even we do fight with our siblings...i mean there can't be siblings who never fight ...small small fights do take place...sometimes we do get angry with our siblings...we dont talk to them . Once there comes a time we say that we hate them and the next minute we say we love them . This is what the bro sis relation is . And its shown in the same way in hitler didi...first munna says that his sister is kamaal ki...then .how in anger he said ki ghar par apni hitler behen ke dande khaooo...and then again when he was telling her about the job . He said i said na that i will through money on u ...it was just because of anger ...infact i will love to give in your hand . The way he at least tries to lessen the burden from her sister's head...may be his way of doing that is wrong...he shouldn't have ask the father...but still his care for his sis is more than visible . I love the bonding , the relation and moreover the fact that it is really really realistic . Its what happens in real life . If a bigger brother is not working and a 25 year girl is holding the whole house ...than she do asks her brother to work . If not for her than at least  himself . She can never let him sit and just love him . I love the way indira sai that the moment u will start earning ...i will leave my job even , once again showsthat she has respect for him . And the way she said that she is happy that he cares shows the depth of their relationship . I am looking forward to more twist and turns in this relation and i plea to cvs to let it remain realistic till the end .

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

ros92-786SHILPA-CUTEartibestpurvim-RH-mark-mayurana.khan.FALTU.rads14gopi06-RS-Osprisshowsreevijayan-Khushi-SwirledDreamsAngels_SweetzJ.LObones88Silent.Dreamer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Munna and indira - Unique Reaistic sis and bro" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sreevijayan

IF-Rockerz

sreevijayan

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
awesome post dear...completely agree with u...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EtherealRati

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by achoose

awesome post dear...completely agree with u...
awww thanks for agreeing...Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sreevijayan

ros92-786

ros92-786

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
kiya bath hai dear...
ur post is emotional ..
love ur writing style. ...
agree with u.

-RH-

-RH-

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
nice post
awsome work

chimuli

IF-Dazzler

chimuli

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Agree with you the relationship shown between them is quite practical since Munna doesnt work and Indira wants him to work and lead a dignified life,this is the point where their views clash.Munna doesnt mind bringing money from unfair means as long as family's needs are fulfilled but Indira is totally against this which is quite fair in my views.She is a girl of values and principles.Hope to see their relatonship also mature with the show,that will be surely intresting to watchBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

edabellaOsprisshowrudeMRindia

-Khushi-

IF-Rockerz

-Khushi-

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
agree wid u sur!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nice topic...
hmm i can understand this type of realtionship where we love our siblings but the way of showing love is different

SHILPA-CUTE

SHILPA-CUTE

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
nice post dear...
n munna n indu..
ohhh ya munna Angry  ...
such a car-lass brother .. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.