Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Do u blame malika?

Tabu7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ihave just recently started watching this show. It's quite intresting!

Malika has made a such a sacrifice, waiting for a man for 12 years thinking one day he would want to settle down. Regarless of family pressure, Society taunts! She is still waiting.
Now she sees a girl in just 3 days taking a place for which she had waited for 12 years.
Seeing how quickly nathi had made a place in ashutosh's life, how he is changing his attitude after meeting nathi! Malika just feels as if someone is ruining her 12 years of hard work! It's like imagine you have worked sooo hard to achieve a position for years and someone just takes it away in 3 days!

Feeling jeoulse is in human nature! It's just a feeling! Can u really still hate her or understand her at this moment!
But yes! turning a jelouse person in to evil being is devil's opportunity!
Now it really depends on malika if she 'll be able defend herself against devil's plans! Maybe that's where she will fail!

ðŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail

Mallika waiting for Ashu for 12 years has been her own choice , coz as far as I can tell Ashu has never given her any hope for a relationship beyond friendship. He always told her that he sees her as a good friend and doesn't want to change that relationship in any other one.

Besides there is nothing going on btw Ashu & Nidhi at the moment, so why is she feeling so jealous that she's turning evil ???? And how will she keep Ashu from falling in love with Nidhi ???
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
She feels jealous,anyone would.That's normal reaction,as you said.But that being said,how one reacts to it,varies according to the nature of the individual.One can stoop down to doing things like hiding files,as Mallika did,or walk away in a dignified manner,or even resign the post and join another hospital if she finds it really hard to be around him, and take time to heal the wound and start life afresh.

But if Mallika does that,then there is no KTLK. ðŸ˜Š
diti85 thumbnail

I don't blame Malika for being jealous because anyone would feel the she way she does...  Ashutosh likes flowers when Nidhi gives it to him but did not like it when Malika offered (this was shown in the beginning of the show)...She does have her reasons not to like Nidhi and I get that.

But for someone who is a senior doctor and hiding a patient's file ...is quite absurd.  Let's say the file actually gets lost, then the hospital will have no record of the patient's history. I don't think that part was necessary at all to be shown...It was okay up to the point where Malika assigned Nidhi extended hours of work, which is fine. You're not putting a patient at risk or anything...But hiding a patient's file? Errr...
ozone1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mallika  has wasted 12 years of life on her imaginary fascination. there was never a reciprocal from ashutosh. she was his good friend nothing beyond ... she feels threat from young ,vibrant, sharp personality. it is normal to see insecurity soaring, inflated ego being challenged... she is  turning evil...
she needs to understand base of the relation is connecting to some rather than sharing the space...
nidhi is connecting with Ashu while mallika just shared 12 years of her life... move on there is always some one out there who will love u for just being u.

rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: soccer

move on there is always some one out there who will love u for just being u.

exactly.
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i don't blame mallika
both for being jealous and also for turning devilish
its human nature which is being shown nicely
i mean she struggled and waited so long
so it was usual that she will react this way
if i was on her place maybe i would also have done thing like this