Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Poem about Purab/MR2006's Reply (Page 3)

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Hey Mysti, I knew you wrote well but poetry.. that too so well.. wow.. I am bowled.. l hope MR2006 is too Smile

sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

mystie, that was great

MR2006, please come back.Cry

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=ummm]

Hello hello mike testing .. hello 1 2 3 ... MR2006...
can you hear me? Say (type out) "I'm back, my friends!" if you can and "I
love you all" if you can't! You do not have the right to remain silent!

[/
QUOTE]

I second that, please return MR2006, Mystica's poem is quite heart felt
and so sweetly dedicated to you!
Deli Senior Member
Deli
Deli

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Mystica, that was a VERY beautiful and heart-warming poem. *claps*  I too hope that MR2006 comes back after reading it.

Edited by Deli - 07 March 2005 at 12:29am
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 3:24am | IP Logged

Friends,

Thank you very much for the compliments.

Here is MR2006's reply (She asked me to post this):

=================================================

This is to QB and Mystica and others

I came here after such a long time, did not see those messages. But let me tell you I am overwhelmed by both of your words. The poem Mystica, was so amazing Cry. Thank you so so so muchSmile. It means so much to me that I can't express how I feel about it.

Queenbee I got your PM and thank you for it.

I didn't want everyone else to loose Queenbee because of me and that was the sole reason I decided not to be part of IF. The offenses simply by (everyone else other than Queenbee who said the least of all) would not make me leave. I really liked her, so I didn't want her to leave. I know Jprasad was upset with me and thought me responsible for her leave. I never wanted that to happen. So I decided that if I was not part of the discussion it would be ok. I really like you QB and Jprasad, please don't think I hate you because of Armu, that would be stupid.

You see I have nothing against the members here. NONE of them, especially not QB. Neither do I have anything against the actors of the show. It is such a petty thing -the show. I was surprised that it could become such a big issue. I remember calling it immature and Jprasad thought I was calling her that. But the whole idea of the fight made me think it was immature. I haven't and won't say anything against any members here as they are all very special to me.

MR was only too approving of Purab that I guess that's why she hurt the Armaan fans. But I never thought that my posts would be taken in such a way.

If you want to check my posts at the forum, you can.

I was very upset the day I saw all those people writing against me! (and not against Purab since I talked against Armaan). So I talked to a moderator about it. My thanks to her.

Even as MR, my alias, I did not personally attack anyone, not Apoorva Agnihotri on that controversial post, not anyone else.

QB if you saw that post you would know what I mean and why I was so upset. It was called the "fantastic entry of Purab" but I think it should have been called "MR accusation list". I hold nothing against the members who wrote it as I would like to think that they misunderstood my words. One thing that was funny... I was called a know-it-all and have no idea why. Maybe it's just the way I write with too many I's and me's. They were used to make my posts look like opinions and not on behalf of everyone else.

The real people are what matters to me. Arguing over a show, and it's actors and characters is just not me. I was only having fun remarking and replying to the members here and I meant them very NOT personally.  

In truth I am not so straight against Armaan as MR. It's my alias and has sort of a different nature. Smile It's true! Trust me. It was made to create all the confusion about what gender she's from and all. Some fell for itBig smile. MR is a female, just to let you know Minnie!

I am not perceived as negatively.  I am only saying that I have been part of various discussions for a long time. I am friends with many Jassi watchers from both sides.

So I am here, and QB go right on ahead and start posting.Smile I accept your apology whole-heartedly. Thanks a lot!

My computer gives me problems if I log on as MR. So, MR won't be here any more. It is THE END for my alias. But will be watching the posts here and there like all the other non-members.

Mystica please forward this to QB as my computer won't allow me to. Do  post it in the forum also. Once again, thank you both. Also, thanks to all the others (Spike, Basanti and everyone) who asked my not to leave. If you have to say anything to me, do post it on the forum because I won't be logging in and creating problems in my computer. Thank you Mystica, QB, and all the rest.

Love, 

MR2006

==================================================

SPECIAL Goldie
SPECIAL
SPECIAL

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 3:34am | IP Logged

1stly, Cry the poem is soo well written, but too too emotional for me

CryCryCry

and for the PM post, I think MR2006 should make a new username, resembling the old one, so that we can recognise her Big smile.

spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 2:59am | IP Logged

MR,

all i can say is that i wish i were there when u needed me, unfortunately i had priorities i cud not shake and problems that wud not leave. if i had been there, maybe i wudn't be missing you so much today.

RenuNag Groupbie
RenuNag
RenuNag

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 5:49am | IP Logged
loved the poem.....very nice.....!
Big smile

Go to top