Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Karan Tacker shoots despite fever-indya.com

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged

Karan Tacker fulfills work commitments despite ill health!

(8mins ago)
It's no news that small screen actors have to undergo a tedious schedule while shooting for a daily soap. At times the rigorous work ends up affecting their health too.

We keep hearing one or the other actor either collapsing on the sets while shooting or getting ill. The recent one to join the league of sufferers is the handsome Karan Tacker. The actor is currently shooting for Star Plus' Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain, where he plays the lead protagonist Viren.

As per sources, the serial is running at a high drama wherein the makers are busy shooting for Viren and Jeevika's (Krystal Dsouza) wedding. And as it is a Star Plus' affair the wedding has to be grand one. But all this could have seen a halt had Karan taken a leave owing to his ill health. However, he turned up with sheer professionalism and is busy wrapping up the wedding sequence.

Talking about the recent developments regarding his health, Karan said, "I am suffering from fever, because of the continuous work and no proper rest, my immunity has reduced. But I cannot afford to miss the shoot because we have the marriage sequence happening in the show for which I have to be there".

Well, we highly appreciate your perseverance Karan; and hope you have a speedy recovery!

Karan Tacker shoots despite fever
Karan Tacker aka Viren in Star Plus' Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain is suffering from high fever, yet with their demanding schedules, TV actors have no choice but to shoot. With the marriage sequences of Viren and Jeevika (Krystal D'souza) coming up, he has been shooting with the help of medicine and sympathetic unit members.

Edited by Armu4eva - 14 November 2011 at 3:38am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Leena90blueberries.KiranSonu1christiandior.explosivebinth-Hoor-cuttiee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Karan Tacker shoots despite fever-indya.com" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Hoor-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hoor-

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Awww, he is so dedicated towards his work <3
But Karan, you do need to take rest coz your health matters alot to all of us :) Get well soon Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose

explosivebinth

IF-Dazzler

explosivebinth

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Thnks a bunch ..
Glad to get the updte that KT s doing fine now ..
Now all need to look forward fr the dhamakedaar shaaadi

cuttiee

IF-Sizzlerz

cuttiee

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
thanks..

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
I love that attitude Karan <3

Get well soon!

--Preeti--

--Preeti--

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Aww Ouch Karan is doing such a good job, thinking about his fans and his job, before his health but he should've taken a leave but I just hope he gets well soon! Smile

The_May_Rose

Batameez.

IF-Stunnerz

Batameez.

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Get well soon :) 

The_May_Rose

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
@Tanu - Thanks for postingSmile...

I thought he was better now...There seems to be alot of conflicting news...

Anyway...Get well soon Karan Smile...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 20 November 2011 at 4:45am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.