ArHi FF:Then you look at me... Pt.19on Pg.140 - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
great start...would love to read more...please pm me 
plzzz do add me, this is going to be dun..cant wait
Loveee the start! Different concept ...along with changes in characterization, and much more realistic for suree..atleast different from the melodrama in the show :) So completely lovedd it! Do continue soon..cant wait to see what Arnav does since he seems to know whats cooking..lol

Just added you as well..so dont forget to pm me πŸ˜‰

- Dee
Originally posted by sharneil92

great start jaanu! aaye haye! white skirt! πŸ˜³ i have sooo many of them! πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Sharneil.. 😳
And same here πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by uniquebluerose

Hey i have given you a buddy request do accept me please!!!!!

Ths story line is defenitely very very intresting so would love to see it continued!!!!!!!!

Thanks hun..  😳
Will definitely do!! 😊

Originally posted by devisridhar

⭐️the new FF is amazing harshi⭐️ the plot is exciting i loved  the scene 1 β€οΈ
thanks for the pm πŸ‘πŸΌand do continue to update😍

Sri!! πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks sweetie 😳

You know that I'll never forget to PM you πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by rozinab

Harsh im so glad you have started another FF before your other one finishes!!

I know this FF is going to fabulous like kitne door kitne paas! Do you really have to ask us if you should continue!!!

Cant wait to read how this FF progresses!

🀣🀣so you decided to give shyam babu a break from being a creep!!

Update soon hun! already looking forward to the next part!

Rozina πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks 😳
You know you comment is the first thing that I read when I wake up!! At 6 in the morning!!
I'm addicted to your comments, I guess πŸ˜†

Originally posted by nyxx

Loveee the start! Different concept ...along with changes in characterization, and much more realistic for suree..atleast different from the melodrama in the show :) So completely lovedd it! Do continue soon..cant wait to see what Arnav does since he seems to know whats cooking..lol

Just added you as well..so dont forget to pm me πŸ˜‰

- Dee

Thanks a lot Dee, love 😳
Will definitely PM πŸ˜ƒ

Eternally grateful for all the love shown from y'all. 😳

Once again, if anybody wants a PM, go ahead and buddy me, instead of requesting me to add you to my PM list. That's impossible as I don't HAVE a PM List. I just PM all my buddies. πŸ˜ƒ

Part 2:

Arnav had to use all these years of practice to stop smiling himself. Although he did feel one end of his lips twitching up in a small smile.When her name was called, she suddenly became serious, and entered the living room in a very dignified walk. In fact, too dignified for a 20 year old. It told him that she was detached, but not cold. And she said namaste to all the Raizadas. And finally when Arnav was introduced to her, he took off his aviators, to properly look at her.

'Plain Jane' was the first thing that came to his mind. Her smile faltered as soon as she saw him and she just gave him a "Hey", that too grudgingly! 'Well that's a change!!' Arnav thought and nodded once, as he remembered the way girls seemed to throw themselves at him, even after knowing that he was least interested!

Khushi almost tripped on her own two feet as she looked into the most magnificent eyes that she had ever seen. The fear of drowning in those depths of gray was such that, she involuntarily took a step backwards. 'Khushi! You have to reject him! Remember that before foolishly admiring the guy's eyes!!' she reprimanded herself, as she gave him a stiff "Hey".

She served tea and sat next to Anjali, who seemed to be very fond of her, Arnav observed. Khushi was smiling, and replied to Di in all right places. But Arnav somehow knew she was worried about something. As if a proof, she started worrying her lower lip with her teeth.

Arnav suddenly had a mind to help her with that. 'What the?! Where did that come from??' He wondered.

He looked at her once again, as he thought, 'No.. Not a plain Jane! How could I miss those piercing, magnetic eyes, which flanked a straight nose?' But the smile she carried on her face seemed to be a farce to him. In fact, the whole 'I'm-a-happy-to-go-person' act that she put on, was just that. An act.

She had clearly mastered this act, as much as he had mastered the 'I-am-too-indifferent-to-give-a-shit' act. Arnav wondered what could be her reason for her to put up a facade.

"You should go out and talk to each other" Shyaam told Arnav. If there was anybody Arnav listened to without objecting, it was his Jijaaji. Plus, for reasons unfathomable to him, he genuinely seemed curious to learn more about this girl, as he stood up and waited for her to accompany him.

But as they were to leave, he got a call telling him that some important clientele had arrived in advance. So he HAD to leave. He looked at Khushi, before leaving, and he found that she looked almost disappointed. 'Now, why the hell would she seem disappointed?!' he thought. May be she did want this wedding to happen, as badly as his family members wanted, thought Arnav as he shrugged to himself and took leave.

The Gupta family arrived for breakfast the next day, as per Nani's invitation. Arnav sighed as he sent a few important mails and closed his laptop. He took a shower, put on his clothes and was drying his hair, when he heard a crash in his room. He came out of his bathroom and saw Khushi looking appalled, at what was left of his laptop, near her feet.

'Oh! My! Does he have to look so good always?!' Khushi thought when she looked at his ruffled hair. She reverted her gaze to the laptop, or at least what was left of it, after she had accidentally crashed it. The engineer in her felt mortified for murdering that gadget beyond repair.

'I've heard he is very short tempered. The only person whom he bends himself is his sister.' Payal's words came to her mind.

It was really unintentional. She didn't mean it and he could see it in her innocent eyes. But he couldn't help it as he yelled, "What the?! Do you even know how much that cost?? Of course you wouldn't know! After all you're..."

She cut him at that. "Oh hullo!! I can even tell you what is INSIDE that thing, let alone its cost. I'm an engineer, For crying out loud! So don't YOU give me crap about its cost!" she said and left with a, "Now if you'll excuse me!"

Arnav was amused with her extremely formal tone. He quickly went in the direction that she went and found her on the terrace. She was staring at the horizon, taking deep breaths. When Arnav went and stood next to her, her shoulders stiffened.

"How did you even get there??" he asked, when she didn't react in any manner.

"Di asked me to call you for breakfast!" She said, her voice warm, when she called his Anjali Di as Di, nevertheless, not missing the obvious attempt of match-making made by Di.

"Oh!! I thought you couldn't stay away from me!!" he said...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PS: Kindly hit "LIKE" if you liked my update.. πŸ˜ƒ

Positive criticism accepted, as well πŸ˜‰

Edited by harsh42 - 12 years ago