Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

stardust-

IF-Rockerz

stardust-

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
so, its november 14 here (IST), happy children's day you all..
if you are one, relish this day, life is not all so merry when you grow up, if you are not one, unleash the bachcha in you and think of those stress-free innocence-filled childhood days where all you did was play and gleeBig smile.. and if you are stuck in between like me, umm well make a postLOL
and if you are in india, also spare a thought for the 85 lakh homeless kids, for whom education still remains a dream..

apart from the heart - touching and heart-pounding moments that IPK gives us, there are a few little hands and hearts that helped in the progression of AK story.. moments worth looking back at. two of those..

my all time favourite (of the non-droolicious scenes Tongue)...
this came in at an unexpected time, no promo, no SBS, no SBB and no nonsense spoiler, and it touched your heart, (get why i like surprises?) the first ever time khushi got to see a non-rakhshas side to ASR... (not counting the ones where he cared for her, this is different, she got to see he CAN care for others too and how..)...

he spots a girl, crying her woes on a lonely temple bench, deprived of money for her mother's medicines, he can't resist thinking of his own parents and how he has all the money in the world and yet he can't get them back using it, coz after all, money can't buy you love...
so, he decides to help her, by fuflfilling her one small wish, buying a pigeon.. and as usual goes his habit of giving more than what a person asks, buys the whole lot.. and releases the white birds fluttering into the blue sky...his heart may still not be free, but he has unlocked the key of happiness to a child's heart.. and khushi; stands spectator to this..

she thanks the 'uncle'..,, and asks about his parents... to which silence speaks best..kisses him and he tells her not to wander out into the woods, and then gently brushes her head.. also reminds one of the hospital scene where he does the same to khushi; a gurdian; saying i am there for you..

full marks to whoever the child artist was, she is super impressively cute and touching, and more than full marks to barun.. he just blows your heart out, mingles with those four inches of your top left coener and makes you wonder why ASR is the man he today is..
the biggest shout though goes to the music department... and the director...

phangirl moment at 9:07, blue blue, look at those eyes *thud*

maynot be as emotion-playing as the first one, but this resulted in arnav's i-care-for-you gesture towards khushi.. he handed her a tiffin box, just because he got to know she never ate anything since that morning..

the kids dampen the model, invite some wrath from arnav singh raizada.. and khushi apologizes for them instead.. he does not give in.. stays firm to his "i hate kids" formula... till his di finally faints and khushi resorts to saving her... he is angry at himself for not reaching there in time and thanks khushi (only through eyes) for being there for the person who means everything in his life...

and then happens the ever so famous "chote galthi karthe hai toh badon ko maaf kardena chaahiye" repetiton of khushi... (man, do you get it that she is spreading her love onto you?)...
he excuses the kids after he realises the same has happened to him.. and then proceeds towards giving his dabba to khushi (which she never ended up eatingLOL)...

sanaya is an ace here, with all the apology scenes, the rakhshas is here ones and love how she rubs onto him the line about chote and badde.. direction is spot on with the introduction of kids scene and also the comic capers, and barun as usual does his jadoo with i dunno what and then comes *phangirl phanning herself moment*Tongue

thats all for now..
P.S. november 14 is also world diabetis day, so lets celebrate the fact that we have the ONLY diabetic, hot-looking, phangirl driving male lead in the world LOL

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

heynaJordinsmirkcutepearlserendipity235chupachupnainac01sanjanashaikaCrazySaRuniangilgameshluvtwilight19pbtghoshJuicee_SushieP4ROShahuAahanaxx11fly_dog-Appy-bfunofbb123S.Stephy-Sneha25-I_Heart_Friends..Apz..--Krish--asha...cindrella255monsi08mommy2000GulabiBhaissmitarshena07Suchi.RRiyaDuttaapplesauce.pinky_blueskiesMissArshi-mazkachazkaHappyMelody-Dark_Fantasy-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "those little hearts that connected AK" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sri7

Goldie

sri7

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

happy children's day to all in this forum...any day we all have a child heart...no doubt...

when we are celebrating children's day...i just want to share something that happenned yesterday evening...me and my daughter (7 yr old) who is again a big fan of IPKKND..were walking on the road side...suddenly my daughter told..'mama, arnav ki mannat ki chabi', and stopped looking at the key...which was exactly the key of kushi/arnav and it was literally on the road...may b some old one...i was like 'what the'...and dragged her and went...

i donno whats happenning...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luvtwilight19fly_dogstardust-

sanjanashaika

sanjanashaika

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
amazing post!! Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stardust-

smirk

Groupbie

smirk

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
he spots a girl, crying her woes on a lonely temple bench, deprived of money for her mother's medicines, he can't resist thinking of his own parents and how he has all the money in the world and yet he can't get them back using it, coz after all, money can't buy you love...
so, he decides to help her, by fuflfilling her one small wish, buying a pigeon.. and as usual goes his habit of giving more than what a person asks, buys the whole lot.. and releases the white birds fluttering into the blue sky...his heart may still not be free, but he has unlocked the key of happiness to a child's heart.. and khushi; stands spectator to this..

love this description .. i also like that scene for the brilliant potrayal of "freedom"

stardust-

stardust-

IF-Rockerz

stardust-

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sripriyan

happy children's day to all in this forum...any day we all have a child heart...no doubt...

when we are celebrating children's day...i just want to share something that happenned yesterday evening...me and my daughter (7 yr old) who is again a big fan of IPKKND..were walking on the road side...suddenly my daughter told..'mama, arnav ki mannat ki chabi', and stopped looking at the key...which was exactly the key of kushi/arnav and it was literally on the road...may b some old one...i was like 'what the'...and dragged her and went...

i donno whats happenning...

l dunno what to say... hmm must be she thought arnav dropped it on the road or something..LOL
we do have a child heart and a child spiritSmile..umm hope your daughter doesn't take to it too much...

heyna

heyna

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
so you like barun in blue too? he is just too yummylicious in that blue sweats and i am freaking loving his attitude when he wears those... wear blue, strike romance, throw attitude hes such a hottie!

stardust-

Shahu

Goldie

Shahu

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Awesome post!

Love the idea behind it.

And adore the fact that it is ultimately about ASR! Big smile

THANKS!

stardust-

Aahanaxx11

IF-Dazzler

Aahanaxx11

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Awwwh i love this post! You'r adorable Heart
Happy children's day to all ! Hug

stardust-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.