Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

New Arhi OS: Together Forever Part 1 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 10

bookadict303

Goldie

bookadict303

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Keep on going (:

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Arhi OS: Together Forever Part 1 (Page 3)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Damsel..

IF-Dazzler

..Damsel..

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
great start...would love to read more...please pm me when you continue 

Ruby-Ruby

Groupbie

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Very nice.. Pls continue..

niya_s

niya_s

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Honey !!!! This is fabulous. I mean darn its fantastic chickBig smile I promised myself that I wouldn't read any FFs/OSs/SS this week due to a pile of uni work but when I saw your name I was like "screw that Im reading this !!!!" I simply adored this. Kushi an interior designer huh ? I totally see that. I must admit that I ADORED the morning swim scene...It seemed very real and true to a strong person's (kushi in this case )character. Ooo and you're bring in MAAN baby. Yummmyyy and Yupppeee. Two of the world's hottest men, Arnav and Maan, to be in the same scene. NOW THIS IS WHAT I CALL A HOT FFBig smile xoxo

zafi

IF-Rockerz

zafi

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Loved chapter 1.ClapClapClap I am really liking the fact that Khushi made something of herself and is really successful at it.ClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStar Please Update soon.Smile
Thanks and please PM me.Wink

meenaluma

IF-Rockerz

meenaluma

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
nice os pls pm me when u update next part

-kitzdoll-

IF-Rockerz

-kitzdoll-

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
it was awsuum..pliz continue soon as i cant wait to read...pliz add me to ur buddy list

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.