Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

littlemoi

IF-Dazzler

littlemoi

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged

Hi IPKKND lovers!! Reading so many os's, ff's and ss's on the forum... and being an arhi lover myself...I thought why not give it a shot?... This is my first try at this.. so please bear with me...

Part 1:

Pulling her hair back in a tight bun, khushi gazed at the sparkling horizon and without a second thought she lunged forward from the cliff and hit the dark blue waters with an audible splash.  Letting the water pull her in, she closed her eyes and did an underwater somersault.  Making her way to the surface she quickly went over the list of things that she needed to do in the day.  She swam to the shore and lazily made her way to the guest house she was current occupying while attending a very important business trip in Goa.

It had been exactly 4 years since that unfaithful night when khushi was accused of dirty deeds that she had not done. 4 years had changed and furnished khushi into someone many would consider strict and reserved  but very intelligent. She was longer that innocent 18 year old girl who was nave of the world around her and especially its people.  She was now Ms. Khushi Gupta the successful and leading fashion designer of India, taking over many successful business corporations and fashion houses.

Taking a cold shower and putting on her business attire and dabbing some make up on her already flawless face, khushi rushed outside and got into her Infiniti G Convertible. Quickly putting on her D&G sunglasses and fixing the mirrors, she sped way to Hotel International where an important meeting would be held. Today was a big day for khushi and her company as they were signing a very important deal with the Khurana Industries.  

"Morning Rahul…..Yes…. I'll be there in five minutes. Is the equipment ready? Good….. I'll see you there then." Khushi said coolly as she turned left and entered the hotel's parking lot. Handing her car keys to the valet, khushi quickly made her way inside the hotel and headed towards the conference hall. A light breeze blew across the hall as she stepped out of the elevator, causing her to freeze in her tracks making her heart skip a beat. Moving her head from left to right in frustration, khushi walked down the hall and twisted the door knob and entered the conference hall.  

"Good morning khushi! Everything is in order and ready to go, are you ready? " Questioned a very happy but equally nervous man named Rahul. "Yep… hope this presentation goes well and we get the deal." Replied khushi with a bright smile. Khushi quickly took out her laptop out of its bag and connected it to the smart broad and got ready for the presentation

Rahul Desai, Khushi's best friend and business partner, without him she would've been lost and forgotten but with his help and support she is now a fashion designer and a business woman.  She had met him when she used to work at a little clothing house in hopes of making money for some food and water. He was walking down the street as he noticed the beautiful designs of Chikankari work on some tradition Indian suits in a shop. He entered the shop and asked to meet the person who had designed them. He then offered khushi a post at his not so famous fashion designing house and in return khushi asked him to pay for her fashion designing courses. Within two years of hardship, Rahul's fashion house was a huge success with the help of Khushi's designs and she had completed her courses and was a real fashion designer. They then decided to expand the business and opened several other fashion houses. Soon enough they were known worldwide and were a big hit. Khushi had also taken up Business management and interior designing courses and with a little bit of encouragement from Rahul, khushi had decided to open up a small business, since she didn't trust anyone but Rahul she had offered him to be her business partner and he agreed. Within six months, both their fashion houses and business were blooming and they were taking over and signing deals very often and that's how they ended up in Goa. Khurana Industries was a vast company that dealt with construction and housing and they were desperate for a good interior designer and offered khushi a deal. Since Maan Khurana the founder of the Khurana Industries was in Goa, Rahul and Khushi were both asked to do the presentation and sign the deal there and they happily agreed as this perfectly balanced a much needed break with work.

Thats it for now... Please leave a comment and hit the "like" button if you enjoyed reading it and criticisms is welcome!! hope I haven't bored you guys with this!! Will continue if you guys like it!!

-Mou

The following 160 member(s) liked the above post:

lilmisstasnikkip123pinklilliessimron...laila889chetnag2002div2602brajenjayatikairamyarenjithsinghiskinng94shubhadaranesweety3773monku002RC14Eternity9susamstiger1234priyadbarlovebadhanmehak55amy11ouroushassttuuttiibelledjhawaraayushimalniyarhifan_loverarnavforeverdq123kp123anamika00sree12Aym7kashevlilkrup4uA...Missbantushaz01dancedanceRRnanz_2211manjusha_92radiationsoapoperafanprincesssarahsumayya98Mitalp142chocolover98ipkknd_gbdfansaad2604agshilpaAtyayArnav_KhushifanDevilish.AngelRickronsonjnfrjnfrliya96Archu61soniachammusrujanahpvrsai_nehaGurpreet1991BazzingaCrazySaRunianWorkerBniya_sNiraliVirikaacklesmanicmanutdno1dorindakatetokyobeauty1420839355sadianabilCute6Lovely_Bajwa_MaghinallsWittyKittymeerabnawaal14RaadhniOrion_Nannabrhearuhiarchmink--BumbleBee--jessjazzbarfiqueenofhearts01starzyashaFaayey-Devanshi-Honkytonkmandira1hemvbcrazyfanofdsdvmonkeydog18Mitrashaktimeradildbr_kmichiCytherea-_-harsh42princess84AdorableTroubleIshrafan11PhoenixRadar..Damsel..AsyaloverdevsumbridgeofdreamsElectric_BuBBleBibliobibulusOlive_Rosesreemeerasmileyhug7679P4rveen12avni_barunvandana1965Javeria3991smitarshena07bhaktiiizafi-Sanj-Stapleton-kitzdoll-AnupamaJYsamia19tia.oameena671musicfan5udaymanyata07GAURI29srahsmeenalumapriasweet--Siva--lara3110madmaxineJyo.MeraCheekuViratShiningStar18mrk-1ashred12Senorita Sanaya.Saraa.--Nargis--MissArshi-tinselsarunholic_arhiHansaNMrDarcyfanPr1yankaajoop-AmandaRulz-HappyMelodyIsleOfCapridobrevagasmsprincessunaradumasrechus

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Arhi OS: Together Forever Part 1" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Saraa.

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
goood.one.plz continue soon

arnavforever

Groupbie

arnavforever

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
StarStarStaromg awesome awesome! please continue ASAP! This is so good! I love this Khushi! Oh my God it was always my dream to see this kind of Khushi!
excellent!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
please add me in your pm list!

smitar

IF-Rockerz

smitar

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Lovely! Pls continue. Looking forward to next part! The light breeze that made her freeze is giving me a lot of hope!

queenofhearts01

Goldie

queenofhearts01

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Lovely start!

Do continue!

A...

A...

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Interesting story...Keep writing dearThumbs Up

Jyo.

IF-Rockerz

Jyo.

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
That's amazing <3 Already in lvoe with it :) Update soon and do PM me :)

shena07

IF-Rockerz

shena07

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
wow...Thumbs Uppm me plss...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.