Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

manimau1

manimau1

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
I want ARJUN BIJLANI against Indira not Rishi.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mayur4evrkrish_artilovenupurDASTAK..Autumn_Fairypreeethi-RS-SharadDivyankashafy_MN.PINK.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjun bijlani" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

khushirati

khushirati

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
ARE YOU CHILD?
SO MANY TIMES WE SAYS ''THIS IS HITLER DIDI FORUM NOT BRING OTHER ACTORS NAMES" REALLY IT IS VERY IRRITATING US.PLEASE REMOVE IT .AND GO MJHT FORUM AND TALK ABOUT THIS BUT NOT HERE.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

LiViYa-RH-SimritaSinghNaina007kheya-mayur....vula_kv....shivani003Anaya_FreshDaisy.PINK...Cinderella...

-RS-

IF-Dazzler

-RS-

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
@tm-actors in the show are casted by the PH and channel.So as fans,we can wish for our fav jodi's and at the same time we need to understand that actors also have their priorities in choosing the project and characters.
  many fans are requesting channel and PH.So if they consider and we r lucky enough not only ur wish but also all arti/mayur fans also will be very happy.
  For the time being,plz support the show,its cast and enjoy it.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Preeti.hIts-My-LifeYukti_RatzholicOsprisshowMaria..Nabi..PINK.

Its-My-Life

Goldie

Its-My-Life

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by oshifa

ARE YOU CHILD?
SO MANY TIMES WE SAYS ''THIS IS HITLER DIDI FORUM NOT BRING OTHER ACTORS NAMES" REALLY IT IS VERY IRRITATING US.PLEASE REMOVE IT .AND GO MJHT FORUM AND TALK ABOUT THIS BUT NOT HERE.

Be Polite , its not your  forumConfused...People can give their views .. by writing ur comment in capital , you sound very rude  Ouch

Its his pov n his giving that regarding HD than why shud he go to MJHT forum, who r u to decide ?...

this member is much much senior than you n just projecting his views , who said we cannot talk about other actors in this forum, who made this rule Ouch ..Last Suggestion Be Polite 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

XpertraAutumn_FairyGunjan.kheya-mayurSharadDivyankaOsprisshow.SilentPrincessM1s5_5unsh1n3.Nabi.Maria..PINK.

Anaya_

IF-Sizzlerz

Anaya_

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Its-My-Life

ARE YOU CHILD?

Be Polite , its not your  forumConfused...People can give their views .. by writing ur comment in capital , you sound very rude  Ouch

Its his pov n his giving that regarding HD than why shud he go to MJHT forum, who r u to decide ?...

this member is much much senior than you n just projecting his views , who said we cannot talk about other actors in this forum, who made this rule Ouch ..Last Suggestion Be Polite 

ya she is using hard language but she is right on her place
why fans are making mayur,chance,mayank topics on forum
if they want to some change in show.they can use email,zee fb..
but why hitler didi forum??????????

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shreyacool....vula_kv.....PINK...Cinderella...

Its-My-Life

Goldie

Its-My-Life

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by jackklin

ARE YOU CHILD?

Why Not ????? IS THIS HER FORUM...

Who are you n her to tell what to write or what not to write ????

People can write whatever they want if it is related to HD , its upto MOD to take decision ... so chilll Pilll ...

She is talking about HD , so she  will defienetly write here LOL , some r liking rishi, some r not  ,those who r not liking can always  comment .. u cannot stop them 

I do not think she has to right to tell people to go from here n this is not her forum, its an open forum 

Edited by Its-My-Life - 14 November 2011 at 1:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SharadDivyanka.PINK.

Anaya_

IF-Sizzlerz

Anaya_

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged

LOL
Originally posted by jackklin

ARE YOU CHILD?

Why Not ????? IS THIS HER FORUM...

Who are you n her to tell what to write or what not to write ????

People can write whatever they want if it is related to HD , its upto MOD to take decision ... so chilll Pilll ...

She is talking about HD , so she  will defienetly write here LOL , some r liking rishi, some r not  ,those who r not liking can always  comment .. u cannot stop them 

I do not think she has to right to tell people to go from here n this is not her forum, its an open forum 
but dear this topic is out of show.

.PINK...Cinderella...

Osprisshow

IF-Rockerz

Osprisshow

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged

ARE YOU CHILD? SO MANY TIMES WE SAYS ''THIS IS HITLER DIDI FORUM NOT BRING OTHER ACTORS NAMES" REALLY IT IS VERY IRRITATING US.PLEASE REMOVE IT .AND GO MJHT FORUM AND TALK ABOUT THIS BUT NOT HERE.

DittoThumbs Upevery one has right to xpress their opinion.And She just did it.But I thik Dear,Rishi aka SUmit Is doing pretty well with the character.SO no Offense.

I guess Using CAPs is not Allowed xcpt DEVteam.its considered as harsh talkEmbarrassed

Edited by Osprisshow - 14 November 2011 at 2:16am

SharadDivyanka.PINK.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.